The best topic

Replies: 8492
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 02:06:59 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Obinson, Donky Freud and Twenty Dollars Talk About This Place All The Time Over At The Toilet

Started by Rambo Wong, August 04, 2016, 03:26:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"
Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "Renee"DSM would probably hang out here more often if he were made to feel more welcome......but that's a moot point now.

This place is unfriendly to anyone that has a different point if view from the status quo. But yet clowns like TD and Mel are allowed to come in and shit on the rug anytime they want. Go figure.... :nea:

I'd never shit on anyone's rug. Maybe if it was a Persian at your house? Naw. Impossible.

You wouldn't be allowed near my house.....I have a small child living here.

What's that supposed to mean? Assumptions are one thing. Perpetuating them is dumb. Again that photo was taken from a Costa Rican travel magazine called Landings. Told you to google it. If you choose to continue tit for tat. I'll play. Friendly banter is just that. Seems like what ever I post you attack it.

You posted that picture repeatedly because you knew it would get a negative reaction.

Renee

Quote from: "Renee"DSM would probably hang out here more often if he were made to feel more welcome......but that's a moot point now.

This place is unfriendly to anyone that has a different point if view from the status quo. But yet clowns like TD and Mel are allowed to come in and shit on the rug anytime they want. Go figure.... :nea:

I'd never shit on anyone's rug. Maybe if it was a Persian at your house? Naw. Impossible.

What's that supposed to mean? Assumptions are one thing. Perpetuating them is dumb. Again that photo was taken from a Costa Rican travel magazine called Landings. Told you to google it. If you choose to continue tit for tat. I'll play. Friendly banter is just that. Seems like what ever I post you attack it.

You reap what you sow, asshole.

You don't like it......stop begging for it.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Rambo Wong

Anonymous

Quote from: "Rambo Wong"Twenty Dollars badmouths Lumpy Rutherford all the time on the other board.

I thought Herm warned you about the cross forum stuff? If I can't get away with it, neither can you.

BTW, we all know TD is a total piece of shit besides having a single digit IQ.

Lance Leftardashian

We mustn't make fun of others who have a low IQ. They are struggling and doing the best that they can.
I care, you pay

Anonymous

Quote from: "Lance Leftardashian"We mustn't make fun of others who have a low IQ. They are struggling and doing the best that they can.

When did you suddenly grow a sense of humour? :thumbup:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Rambo Wong"Twenty Dollars badmouths Lumpy Rutherford all the time on the other board.

Just because you don't copy and paste what he says about us over there, this is still cross forum drama and we do not want it. Besides we do not need you to tell us what a turd TD is.

Anonymous

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "Fashionista"

You posted that picture repeatedly because you knew it would get a negative reaction.

Fash you need to know that that photo was posted an a beach surfing thread for at least one year. Folks saw it and commented on how cute it was, beyond that no one ever said anything. It was reposted several times, on several message boards. Not one person said anything negaitve. DSM became un glued about it while it was never removed. It was a control

Issue between Evs and DSM. It exist to this day. Two kids on a beach feeding MaCaws. What is the issue? Funny how haters adore jumping aboard the band wagon. The Origen of the photo is from a a Costa Rican travel magazine called Landings, google it. Have you seen the photo? It's hard for me to believe there could be any issue with that photo. What's wrong with the photo Fash? An honest answer would be appreciated. Tired of defending nothing.

deadskinmask

see? this is EXACTLY why ppl think you're fuckin retarded.... its like posting with a goddamn goldfish. i've said too many times already - its not the pic itself. its the fact that first of all, theres no reason for it to be posted. secondly, theres ABSOLUTLY no reason for it to be posted to the degree it was. 20 something times, i believe someone said. thirdly, if left on the board, it sends the message that naked kids are an acceptable post.... you were banned from TK for posting it there. would you like to give a reason why naked kids need to be in a fight sub-forum? you set out to give the impression of a creepy old pedophile. and you were successful. you did it....

Anonymous

Quote from: "deadskinmask"see? this is EXACTLY why ppl think you're fuckin retarded.... its like posting with a goddamn goldfish. i've said too many times already - its not the pic itself. its the fact that first of all, theres no reason for it to be posted. secondly, theres ABSOLUTLY no reason for it to be posted to the degree it was. 20 something times, i believe someone said. thirdly, if left on the board, it sends the message that naked kids are an acceptable post.... you were banned from TK for posting it there. would you like to give a reason why naked kids need to be in a fight sub-forum? you set out to give the impression of a creepy old pedophile. and you were successful. you did it....

That's how I see it too brother.

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "Lumpy Rutherford"
Quote from: "deadskinmask"see? this is EXACTLY why ppl think you're fuckin retarded.... its like posting with a goddamn goldfish. i've said too many times already - its not the pic itself. its the fact that first of all, theres no reason for it to be posted. secondly, theres ABSOLUTLY no reason for it to be posted to the degree it was. 20 something times, i believe someone said. thirdly, if left on the board, it sends the message that naked kids are an acceptable post.... you were banned from TK for posting it there. would you like to give a reason why naked kids need to be in a fight sub-forum? you set out to give the impression of a creepy old pedophile. and you were successful. you did it....

Really Herman. Have you seen the photo?

DSM lost face with the kissy meats. It really tweeked him. Decided to make an issue out of that photo. He lost. Decided to go to war with me. The photo was never once banned. He banned me from certain threads, out of spite for losing.  There was also an issue with his parole officer. Tell em Dead.  As he says, it's not the photo. Thought you were gonna erase cross forum banter anyway? As I said before the photo still exists. People still look at it, and tell me it's a cute photo. Look Herman if you or anyone wants to rip on me, there are way better ways to go. DSM. One butthurt Okie. Living in the swamp. Smoking dope all and watching cartoons all day. What Ya gonna do Herman?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Lumpy Rutherford"

Really Herman. Have you seen the photo?

DSM lost face with the kissy meats. It really tweeked him. Decided to make an issue out of that photo. He lost. Decided to go to war with me. The photo was never once banned. He banned me from certain threads, out of spite for losing.  There was also an issue with his parole officer. Tell em Dead.  As he says, it's not the photo. Thought you were gonna erase cross forum banter anyway? As I said before the photo still exists. People still look at it, and tell me it's a cute photo. Look Herman if you or anyone wants to rip on me, there are way better ways to go. DSM. One butthurt Okie. Living in the swamp. Smoking dope all and watching cartoons all day. What Ya gonna do Herman?

Will you stop talking about the photo please..

Nobody should have to tell you the obvious.

Anonymous

You are an emo soon clone, but I would take you anyday over that retarded cocksucker TD.

RW

Quote from: "Shen Li"

You are an emo soon clone, but I would take you anyday over that retarded cocksucker TD.

He's not the soon clone around here.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview