The best topic

Replies: 8416
Total votes: : 3

Last post: July 02, 2024, 02:46:34 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

Obinson, Donky Freud and Twenty Dollars Talk About This Place All The Time Over At The Toilet

Started by Rambo Wong, August 04, 2016, 03:26:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Renee

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "Shen Li"^What are you talking about? Mel doesn't get a pass. How many times did you ban him?

Yeah, did I get any support in doing so....fuck no. :mad:

The situation was ignored and he was allowed to do just as he damn well pleased.

He got a pass and then some.

What support do you want? Shut down registration? Not that it matters now anyway. If he isn't here, then he is probably allowed back at the toilet.

Look, if you are a mod and you are given a job to enforce the rules and you get no support from the management, there is no sense in being a mod. If thats how its going to be then there is no sense in having moderators at all.  AND If that's the case, I wish someone would have had the courtesy to tell me up front not to take the job seriously.......I mean fuck.....do I have asshole written on my back or something?

There is always a way to take care of problem children, even in the case of Mel where he bounces handles. But it takes a willingness to use some tech expertise. We have that asset here currently but it went unused and I was left twisting in the breeze because of it. I don't fuckin appreciate it and it pisses me off.

If I sound angry, it's because I am.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"^What are you talking about? Mel doesn't get a pass. How many times did you ban him?

The situation was ignored and he was allowed to do just as he damn well pleased.

What support do you want? Shut down registration? Not that it matters now anyway. If he isn't here, then he is probably allowed back at the toilet.

Look, if you are a mod and you are given a job to enforce the rules and you get no support from the management, there is no sense in being a mod. If thats how its going to be then there is no sense in having moderators at all.  AND If that's the case, I wish someone would have had the courtesy to tell me up front not to take the job seriously.......I mean fuck.....do I have asshole written on my back or something?

There is always a way to take care of problem children, even in the case of Mel where he bounces handles. But it takes a willingness to use some tech expertise. We have that asset here currently but it went unused and I was left twisting in the breeze because of it. I don't fuckin appreciate it and it pisses me off.

Mel or anyone else is not worth getting pissed off over.

Anonymous

If I was negligent Renee, I am truly sorry..

I don't want to excuse that, but I didn't see a lot of Mel's nastiness..

I have not been giving this place as much of my attention as I should be lately.

Renee

Quote from: "Fashionista"

I have not been giving this place as much of my attention as I should be lately.

Apology accepted, dont worry about it at this point, I was just venting......what's done is done. I know you've had challenges of your own to deal with lately.

But for future.....take my advice and don't leave your mods hanging. Its not good for morale, its not conducive to them doing their job correctly and it fosters a who gives a shit attitude. I don't think that's the way you or any responsible admin wants to run things.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Apology accepted, dont worry about it at this point, I was just venting......what's done is done. I know you've had challenges of your own to deal with lately.

But for future.....take my advice and don't leave your mods hanging. Its not good for morale, its not conducive to them doing their job correctly and it fosters a who gives a shit attitude. I don't think that's the way you or any responsible admin wants to run things.

No, it is not..

We will be moving to a new host before the end of the month..

I intend to give Herman all the support he needs.

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

RW

Quote from: "RW"Then the real work begins.

Bon chance.

It will indeed RW..

Wish me luck.

ac_smile

Bon chance = good luck in French :)
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"

Bon chance.

It will indeed RW..

Wish me luck.

ac_smile

Bon chance = good luck in French :)

I know and thank you.

ac_smile

Anonymous

Bon chance.

It will indeed RW..

Wish me luck.

ac_smile

You will do fine kid.

Anonymous

Quote from: "JOE"
Quote from: "Rambo Wong"Freud called RW a nutter. Obinson whines about Herman and Fash picking on him. Twenty Dollars whined about the ban Herman gave him and called him a fat perv.

Holy Angelina Jolie they are three butthurt crybabies.  :yahoo:

Twenty Dollars either hasn't seen Herman's picture or he's jealous..

Herman is a big, muscular, good looking man.

I guess Herman spent time in prison since he said he's got a criminal record.

....oh well.

So, I got a criminal record? I have been keeping my nose clean for a long time.

priscilla1961

Quote from: "Lumpy Rutherford"

Bon chance.

It will indeed RW..

Wish me luck.

ac_smile

You will do fine kid.

Lumpy is the funny name. :laugh:
My Daughter Is Sweeter Than Fucking Sugar!!

Anonymous

Quote from: "priscilla1961"
Quote from: "Lumpy Rutherford"

Bon chance.

It will indeed RW..

Wish me luck.

ac_smile

You will do fine kid.

Lumpy is the funny name. :laugh:

Lumpy Rutherford was a funny tv character. All the handles I have ever had have been of classic sitcom characters.

cc

Lumpy Herman: You don't need answer to ANYONE on PI,

and especially not to  lowlifes like Joe or Rohammad who will use everything they can scoop outa the toilet  .... and save and savor  ... and  throw like little  kiddies throwing shit around

over and over again  

as evidenced herein several times this very day  .... and any other time they are stuck for words / valid arguement

ac_smile
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc la femme"Lumpy Herman: You don't need answer to ANYONE on PI,

and especially not to  lowlifes like Joe or Rohammad who will use everything they can scoop outa the toilet  .... and save and savor  ... as evidenced herein this very day several times

ac_smile

I saw that. They are a couple of dirty little bastards.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview