The best topic

Replies: 10480
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 04:01:32 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Frood

Obinson, Donky Freud and Twenty Dollars Talk About This Place All The Time Over At The Toilet

Started by Rambo Wong, August 04, 2016, 03:26:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Rambo Wong"VF is losing a lot of posters. Asal, Obvious Li hardly ever post anymore. Even deadskinmask is not as active there.

Donky Freud thinks I am Shen Li. And SCOUSE likes Shen Li's ass.

Asal and deadskinmask are regulars at Blurt's new forum.

Skinny is hanging out with the cross dresser, mimi and asal.  ac_toofunny He's a fucking fruit.

RW

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Rambo Wong"VF is losing a lot of posters. Asal, Obvious Li hardly ever post anymore. Even deadskinmask is not as active there.

Donky Freud thinks I am Shen Li. And SCOUSE likes Shen Li's ass.

Asal and deadskinmask are regulars at Blurt's new forum.

Skinny is hanging out with the cross dresser, mimi and asal.  ac_toofunny He's a fucking fruit.

He's really not a fruit at all.  You know fuck all about him.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

^I know he's a baglicking, delicate, crybaby and that in a man is enough to make The Iron Chink fucking puke. :beurk:

Renee

DSM would probably hang out here more often if he were made to feel more welcome......but that's a moot point now.

This place is unfriendly to anyone that has a different point if view from the status quo. But yet clowns like TD and Mel are allowed to come in and shit on the rug anytime they want. Go figure.... :nea:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"^I know he's a baglicking, delicate, crybaby and that in a man is enough to make The Iron Chink fucking puke. :beurk:

Not every male can or should even try to meet your definition of masculinity..

There are a lot of good men who are outside those very narrow parameters.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"DSM would probably hang out here more often if he were made to feel more welcome......but that's a moot point.

This place is unfriendly to anyone that has a different point if view from the status quo. But yet clowns like TD and Mel are allowed to shit in the corners anytime they want. Go figure.... :nea:

You are proving my point. Skinny doesn't come here because I am mean to him?? You are making him out to be a fragile little flower. ac_toofunny

Anonymous

Quote from: "Rambo Wong"Freud called RW a nutter. Obinson whines about Herman and Fash picking on him. Twenty Dollars whined about the ban Herman gave him and called him a fat perv.

Holy Angelina Jolie they are three butthurt crybabies.  :yahoo:

This is the last time with the cross forum shit. Happens again, you are banned for a month.

deadskinmask

Quote from: "Renee"DSM would probably hang out here more often if he were made to feel more welcome......but that's a moot point.

This place is unfriendly to anyone that has a different point if view from the status quo. But yet clowns like TD and Mel are allowed to shit in the corners anytime they want. Go figure.... :nea:

You are proving my point. Skinny doesn't come here because I am mean to him?? You are making him out to be a fragile little flower. ac_toofunny

thats absolutely untrue. you have no bearing at all on me not posting here much.... none.... you're mouthy and unpleasant regardless of whos posting.... my lack of attendance is because i seem to irritate ppl who have otherwise sterling reputations. i'm no troll. its not my goal to 'ruffle feathers'.... its just out of respect that i'm less frequent....

Renee

Piling abuse on someone is fine....if they deserve it.

I don't see how he deserves it. He's intelligent and witty and we sure could use more of that around this place.

Unless there is some petty fracas taking place, this place is as dull as an curling match. How much Islam sucks horseshit can one place stand before everyone passes out from the monotony?
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"DSM would probably hang out here more often if he were made to feel more welcome......but that's a moot point now.

This place is unfriendly to anyone that has a different point if view from the status quo. But yet clowns like TD and Mel are allowed to come in and shit on the rug anytime they want. Go figure.... :nea:

I am going to have to agree with old Shen Li on this one. I have nothing against dsm, but he has it in his head that "we don't like him very much." I would prefer he stay away than read a grown man feel sorry for himself.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"

Piling abuse on someone is fine....if they deserve it.

I don't see how he deserves it. He's intelligent and witty and we sure could use more of that around this place.

Unless there is some petty fracas taking place, this place is as dull as an curling match. How much Islam sucks horseshit can one place stand before everyone passes out from the monotony?

He's a thin-skinned, baglicking douche. When he's not sucking hairy white ass, he's drowning in his own fucking tears. Effeminate crybaby "men" have a specai place in hell reserved for them.

Anonymous

Quote from: "deadskinmask"

thats absolutely untrue. you have no bearing at all on me not posting here much.... none.... you're mouthy and unpleasant regardless of whos posting.... my lack of attendance is because i seem to irritate ppl who have otherwise sterling reputations. i'm no troll. its not my goal to 'ruffle feathers'.... its just out of respect that i'm less frequent....

Like who? The only person who has told me you rub them the wrong way is Shen Li. But, she is mean to most white men.

Anonymous

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "deadskinmask"

Like who? The only person who has told me you rub them the wrong way is Shen Li. But, she is mean to most white men.

I have nothing against deadskinmask.

deadskinmask

Quote from: "Shen Li"^Ur fucking right I don't like that girlyman DSM. He doesn't even own a fucking Harley. :negative:

i DO own one.... i SAID i don't ride em.... its in storage.... a nice pink storage unit with a fuckin rainbow and two unicorns giving each other blowjobs.... because they gave discounts to effeminate baglicking crybabys.... i try to save money when i can. its just good economics.... :(

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview