The best topic

Replies: 8358
Total votes: : 3

Last post: June 28, 2024, 10:14:20 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Obinson, Donky Freud and Twenty Dollars Talk About This Place All The Time Over At The Toilet

Started by Rambo Wong, August 04, 2016, 03:26:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "Rambo Wong"VF is losing a lot of posters. Asal, Obvious Li hardly ever post anymore. Even deadskinmask is not as active there.

Donky Freud thinks I am Shen Li. And SCOUSE likes Shen Li's ass.

Can't blame him for that.

Is Scouse there all day long? What am I saying, what else would he be doing.

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Rambo Wong"Freud called RW a nutter. Obinson whines about Herman and Fash picking on him. Twenty Dollars whined about the ban Herman gave him and called him a fat perv.

Holy Angelina Jolie they are three butthurt crybabies.  :yahoo:

No surprise there. Twenty Dollars is skinny retarded ped and Freud/oddstain have no lives.

BTW, cross forum drama is my department. :rules:

It tickles when you talk Lucy. I'm almost there, please don't stop.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"
Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Rambo Wong"Freud called RW a nutter. Obinson whines about Herman and Fash picking on him. Twenty Dollars whined about the ban Herman gave him and called him a fat perv.

Twenty Dollars either hasn't seen Herman's picture or he's jealous..

Herman is a big, muscular, good looking man.

Just a guess, no assumption. He looks about 50 lbs over. Me being jealous of Herman is the biggest assumption you've ever made. What in the world would make me jealous of Herman? He's an alright bloke, I guess. Funny comment

That's about you are 50 fucking pounds under weight, you skinny, ugly, braindead pedo.

No woman would ever find your frail, skinny delicate little body more attractive than a guy like Herm who has obviously lifted some weights.

Another priceless assumption. Where your proof Lucy? Starting to wonder who's stupid here? You enjoy tit for tat. I can tell.

You are an unattractive skinny little dork. No woman would find you more appealing than a guy like Herm who has spent some time in a gym.

Twenty Dollars

Just a guess, no assumption. He looks about 50 lbs over. Me being jealous of Herman is the biggest assumption you've ever made. What in the world would make me jealous of Herman? He's an alright bloke, I guess. Funny comment

That's about you are 50 fucking pounds under weight, you skinny, ugly, braindead pedo.

No woman would ever find your frail, skinny delicate little body more attractive than a guy like Herm who has obviously lifted some weights.

Another priceless assumption. Where your proof Lucy? Starting to wonder who's stupid here? You enjoy tit for tat. I can tell.

You are an unattractive skinny little dork. No woman would find you more appealing than a guy like Herm who has spent some time in a gym.

Your assumptions are getting lamer. PROVE ANY OF IT. You don't know shit about me. Prove it little Lucy.

Anonymous

You posted your picture Twenty Dollars, you proved it yourself..

Herman posted his as well..

He is better looking than you..

Most women do not prefer thin men who look like they have never lifted weights in their lives.

Anonymous

^Oh I fucking know. You could have more meaningful conversation with the wall than that skinny, ugly dumbass.

He's definitely evs kind of people. I hear he sucks her hairy white, Serb ass.

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"Didn't someone get a ban recently for cross forum drama?

Cross forum shit stirring is usually me and I haven't been banned recently.

RW

No it wasn't you.  I think it was Mel.

I guess it's okay to start shit if you are a certain poster....
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"

Ban Mel? He just comes back with another handle.

Renee

Quote from: "RW"

Ban Mel? He just comes back with another handle.

Yeah I banned about 30 of them in one night. Most never even got a chance to hit his superior and oh so impressive mechanical keyboard. :laugh3:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Twenty Dollars

Most women do not prefer thin men who look like they have never lifted weights in their lives.

Did you know that men who build muscle lifting weighs, then stop. That muscle turns into fat, usually around the heart. Swimming, surfing, bike riding is for the long run. Wonder if Herman still lifts?

Renee

Did you know that men who build muscle lifting weighs, then stop. That muscle turns into fat, usually around the heart. Swimming, surfing, bike riding is for the long run. Wonder if Herman still lifts?

BULLSHIT! Stop talking about shit you know nothing about.

Muscle tissue CANNOT turn into fat. Fat and muscle have two entirely different cellular structures and serve entirely different purposes in the body. The is no biological pathway for muscle to mutate into fat.

You really are an ignorant dolt. It's really a shame that the muscle in your ass can't be mutated into a fucking brain. :laugh:

When someone stops lifting, blood flow is reduced to their muscle tissue. Consequently their muscles lose tone, decrease in mass, strength and flexibility. Under no circumstances do they turn into fat. Ex-lifters sometimes gain body fat because they don't adjust their calorie intake to reflect their decreased physical activity.

It's obvious that whatever degree you earned at Sacramento Community College, it sure as hell wasn't in biology or anatomy.  ac_toofunny
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"

BULLSHIT! Stop talking about shit you know nothing about.

Muscle tissue CANNOT turn into fat. Fat and muscle have two entirely different cellular structures and serve entirely different purposes in the body. The is no biological pathway for muscle to mutate into fat.

You really are an ignorant dolt. It's really a shame that the muscle in your ass can't be mutated into a fucking brain. :laugh:

When someone stops lifting, blood flow is reduced to their muscle tissue. Consequently their muscles lose tone, decrease in mass, strength and flexibility. Under no circumstances do they turn into fat. Ex-lifters sometimes gain body fat because they don't adjust their calorie intake to reflect their decreased physical activity.

It's obvious that whatever degree you earned at Sacramento Community College, it sure as hell wasn't in biology or anatomy.  ac_toofunny

Even I knew this and I do not have a degree.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Rambo Wong"VF is losing a lot of posters. Asal, Obvious Li hardly ever post anymore. Even deadskinmask is not as active there.

Donky Freud thinks I am Shen Li. And SCOUSE likes Shen Li's ass.

Asal and deadskinmask are regulars at Blurt's new forum.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview