The best topic

Replies: 8392
Total votes: : 3

Last post: June 30, 2024, 10:21:37 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Shen Li

Obinson, Donky Freud and Twenty Dollars Talk About This Place All The Time Over At The Toilet

Started by Rambo Wong, August 04, 2016, 03:26:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "deadskinmask"
Quote from: "Shen Li"^Ur fucking right I don't like that girlyman DSM. He doesn't even own a fucking Harley. :negative:

i DO own one.... i SAID i don't ride em.... its in storage.... a nice pink storage unit with a fuckin rainbow and two unicorns giving each other blowjobs.... because they gave discounts to effeminate baglicking crybabys.... i try to save money when i can. its just good economics.... :(

Oh man, you figured out quick how to get under that girl's skin. :laugh3:

You know what though, her mother is a sweet old gal. Where are you Prissy, we miss you.

Renee

Quote from: "Shen Li"^Ur fucking right I don't like that girlyman DSM. He doesn't even own a fucking Harley. :negative:

Just stop, you crazy yellow bitch.

Harley's are overpriced junk and the majority of guys that ride them are posers, senior citizens and fags.  

:neenerm:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"

Harley's are overpriced junk and the majority of guys that ride them are posers, senior citizens and fags.  

:mad:

RW

Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "Renee"DSM would probably hang out here more often if he were made to feel more welcome......but that's a moot point now.

This place is unfriendly to anyone that has a different point if view from the status quo. But yet clowns like TD and Mel are allowed to come in and shit on the rug anytime they want. Go figure.... :nea:

I am going to have to agree with old Shen Li on this one. I have nothing against dsm, but he has it in his head that "we don't like him very much." I would prefer he stay away than read a grown man feel sorry for himself.

I wonder where he ever got an idea like that?  

Head.  Remove it from ass.

Thank you.
Beware of Gaslighters!

RW

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "RW"
Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "RW"Didn't someone get a ban recently for cross forum drama?

Cross forum shit stirring is usually me and I haven't been banned recently.

No it wasn't you.  I think it was Mel.

I guess it's okay to start shit if you are a certain poster....

Ban Mel? He just comes back with another handle.

I muted Mel for months without him noticing.  There are ways to keep these fuck sticks out but it goes beyond what you can do with a mod/admin panel and no tech skills.
Beware of Gaslighters!

RW

HAHAHA!  

That's why I owned a Suzuki.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Renee

HAHAHA!  

That's why I owned a Suzuki.

Even worse.  :laugh3:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"DSM would probably hang out here more often if he were made to feel more welcome......but that's a moot point now.

This place is unfriendly to anyone that has a different point if view from the status quo. But yet clowns like TD and Mel are allowed to come in and shit on the rug anytime they want. Go figure.... :nea:

I am going to have to agree with old Shen Li on this one. I have nothing against dsm, but he has it in his head that "we don't like him very much." I would prefer he stay away than read a grown man feel sorry for himself.

Thank you.

it does not matter where he got the idea now does it. Nobody wants to read a guy around my age feel sorry for himself. If he does that then he is fair game for the Shen Lis of the internet.

Renee

Thank you.

it does not matter where he got the idea now does it. Nobody wants to read a guy around my age feel sorry for himself. If he does that then he is fair game for the Shen Lis of the internet.

But yet Mel is allowed to slobber, blubber and boohoo all over the forum in the biggest, self thrown, pity party west of the Rockies. In fact Shen thinks Mel is the cats ass.  :nea:

Personally I'd rather have 5 of DSM on this forum than one self absorbed Mel any day of the week.

Anonymous

Thank you.

But yet Mel is allowed to slobber, blubber and boohoo all over the forum in the biggest, self thrown, pity party west of the Rockies. In fact Shen thinks Mel is the cats ass.  :nea:

Personally I'd rather have 5 of DSM on this forum than one self absorbed Mel any day of the week.

Both of them are allowed to cry their little hearts out. I don't like it, but it's allowed.

Anonymous

Thank you.

A grown man cries like a ten year old girl and it's supposed to everyone elses's fault, but the little sissy himself. Who has their clearly up their hairy white ass?

Renee

Thank you.

Both of them are allowed to cry their little hearts out. I don't like it, but it's allowed.

Wether it's allowed or not, the point being is that everyone jumps on DSM because when he first got here he came off as kinda emo. BUT that fucking, self absorbed, abusive, low rent, alcoholic prick, Mel gets what amounts to a pass even when he flaunts his total disregard for the management and the rules of this forum.

It's ridiculous. This place is a schizoid as it gets and it will never attract new worthwhile members while stupid shit like this continues.

Anonymous

Renee

Quote from: "Shen Li"^What are you talking about? Mel doesn't get a pass. How many times did you ban him?

Yeah, did I get any support in doing so....fuck no. :mad:

The situation was ignored and he was allowed to do just as he damn well pleased.

He got a pass and then some.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"^What are you talking about? Mel doesn't get a pass. How many times did you ban him?

Yeah, did I get any support in doing so....fuck no. :mad:

The situation was ignored and he was allowed to do just as he damn well pleased.

He got a pass and then some.

What support do you want? Shut down registration? Not that it matters now anyway. If he isn't here, then he is probably allowed back at the toilet.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview