The best topic

Replies: 8416
Total votes: : 3

Last post: July 02, 2024, 02:46:34 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

Obinson, Donky Freud and Twenty Dollars Talk About This Place All The Time Over At The Toilet

Started by Rambo Wong, August 04, 2016, 03:26:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc la femme"Lumpy Herman: You don't need answer to ANYONE on PI,

and especially not to  lowlifes like Joe or Rohammad who will use everything they can scoop outa the toilet  .... and save and savor  ... and  throw like little  kiddies throwing shit around  

.... as evidenced herein this very day several times

ac_smile

That was pretty low.

cc

I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc la femme"All the multiple PI shots were

but

Our goodness will always prevail

:43(2)

Let our light shine.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Lumpy Rutherford"
Quote from: "cc la femme"All the multiple PI shots were

but

Our goodness will always prevail

:43(2)

Let our light shine.

I'm sure it will Lumpy.

ac_smile

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "Renee"DSM would probably hang out here more often if he were made to feel more welcome......but that's a moot point now.

This place is unfriendly to anyone that has a different point if view from the status quo. But yet clowns like TD and Mel are allowed to come in and shit on the rug anytime they want. Go figure.... :nea:

I'd never shit on anyone's rug. Maybe if it was a Persian at your house? Naw. Impossible.

Renee

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"
Quote from: "Renee"DSM would probably hang out here more often if he were made to feel more welcome......but that's a moot point now.

This place is unfriendly to anyone that has a different point if view from the status quo. But yet clowns like TD and Mel are allowed to come in and shit on the rug anytime they want. Go figure.... :nea:

I'd never shit on anyone's rug. Maybe if it was a Persian at your house? Naw. Impossible.

You wouldn't be allowed near my house.....I have a small child living here.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"

How old is your youngest daughter Renee?

Renee

Quote from: "Fashionista"

She will be 4 this month. Time flies.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Anonymous

It sure does Renee..

My daughter is fifteen..

She will be driving in the not too distant future.

Renee

It sure does Renee..

My daughter is fifteen..

My second youngest just turned 16 and started driving school recently.....it's nerve wracking. But she is doing okay. Now she is bugging me for a car. I told her to go talk to her grandparents.  :laugh3:

Anonymous

It sure does Renee..

My daughter is fifteen..

My second youngest just turned 16 and started driving school recently.....it's nerve wracking. But she is doing okay. Now she is bugging me for a car. I told her to go talk to her grandparents.  :laugh3:

My daughter is already thinking about owning a car..

A good thing about Alberta is we have graduated licensing here..

The first phase of it means no driving at night, no passengers, and no primary highways..

You can't get a full license now until one is at least seventeen and a half years old.

Renee

It sure does Renee..

My daughter is fifteen..

My daughter is already thinking about owning a car..

A good thing about Alberta is we have graduated licensing here..

The first phase of it means no driving at night, no passengers, and no primary highways..

You can't get a full license now until one is at least seventeen and a half years old.

Same here....it's a restricted licence for a year which means no night driving, no one under the legal age as passenger, and no interstate highway travel.

Anonymous

They did not have the graduated licensing when I was in my teens. I cannot see where today's drivers are any better than thirty years ago. A nice little cash grab for state and provincial governments.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Lumpy Rutherford"They did not have the graduated licensing when I was in my teens. I cannot see where today's drivers are any better than thirty years ago. A nice little cash grab for state and provincial governments.

I can't believe I am about to say this, but I think the guv restricting the driving privileges of sixteen year olds is a good idea.

Twenty Dollars

What's that supposed to mean? Assumptions are one thing. Perpetuating them is dumb. Again that photo was taken from a Costa Rican travel magazine called Landings. Told you to google it. If you choose to continue tit for tat. I'll play. Friendly banter is just that. Seems like what ever I post you attack it.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview