News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 8410
Total votes: : 3

Last post: July 01, 2024, 09:38:14 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Is there a rogue mod or admin amongst us?

Started by Bricktop, September 02, 2016, 08:15:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"
Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"
Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "Oberon"Sadly, he has priors for threatening and intimidating a former female colleague from Bastard Factory. He is categorised as a cyber bully. Most of his former peers simply regard him as a whackjob.

I was told a few things about that guy.

And you believe everything your hear. Asssummming fool. Why do you live your life like that Herman? You must be bored to tears?

Did he say he believed that dunce? Go back and finish grade 3. Learn to comprehend what people write before making more boring, repetitive, idiotic ass*******s.

On second thought don't go finish your grade 3 education. You should not be within one square km of an elementary school.

Whatever. I learned how to do something, and it made me a fortune. It wasn't a hobby farm either. Let's see how many cheesy assumes you can deliver

Anonymous

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"
Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "Oberon"Sadly, he has priors for threatening and intimidating a former female colleague from Bastard Factory. He is categorised as a cyber bully. Most of his former peers simply regard him as a whackjob.

I was told a few things about that guy.

And you believe everything your hear. Asssummming fool. Why do you live your life like that Herman? You must be bored to tears?

Did he say he believed that dunce? Go back and finish grade 3. Learn to comprehend what people write before making more boring, repetitive, idiotic ass*******s.

On second thought don't go finish your grade 3 education. You should not be within one square km of an elementary school.

Whatever. I learned how to do something, and it made me a fortune. It wasn't a hobby farm either. Let's see how many cheesy repetitive stupidity I can post you can deliver

http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/960/youare.jpg">

Anonymous

Quote from: "Oberon"Or what?

You going to stalk and threaten me like you do to the ladies?

Asshole.

Correct me if I'm wrong. Didn't Renee pull that on you? You left for a while, right?  Well welcome back. I kind of miss that beautiful female Chris Cristy wannabe.

You are wrong about everything as usual except for Renee being beautiful.

Bricktop

Quote from: "Oberon"Or what?

You going to stalk and threaten me like you do to the ladies?

Asshole.

Correct me if I'm wrong. Didn't Renee pull that on you? You left for a while, right?  Well welcome back. I kind of miss that beautiful female Chris Cristy wannabe.

Son, if you want to ASSUME Renee was the cause of my sequester, you go right ahead.

We've been beating on each other with nail studded bats for over 5 years, and neither of us bears a single scratch.

But, the good news is that now that she has decided to hang up her bat, I have returned to pick up where she left off; that is to confine the cretins, the knuckledraggers, the buffoons and the mentally challenged to their own moronics.

Welcome back? Yeah, right.

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "Oberon"I'm certainly pointing the finger in your direction, Herm. I would suspect you of such conduct.

BINGO. Mr Manipulator works his special magic. I bet by noon time the word "manipulate" will be banned. Herman this place with 6 regular posters just isn't any fun. What is it you're trying to save?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Oberon"I'm certainly pointing the finger in your direction, Herm. I would suspect you of such conduct.

BINGO. Mr Manipulator works his special magic. I bet by noon time the word "manipulate" will be banned. Herman this place with 6 regular posters just isn't any fun. What is it you're trying to save?

You still haven't figured it out yet. Fuck ur stupid....and ugly!! ac_toofunny

Aryan

Quote from: "Gallium"
Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Angry White Male"
Quote from: "Oberon"What particularly galled her was you are an Australian, yet acted like a fucking dog against one of your own.

He's South African.

And even if he wasn't, is there some unwritten code that I'm not aware of that requires all White people to be nice to one another?

There is always an exception to this rule.

I simply felt that a particular member and his trolling antics were out of order.

She piped up and stated that my argument with him was more disruptive than his trolling.

And stubborn principal played out for various parties.

I don't really feel the need to bring this whole shit_storm back into play...

It's been going on for years now & across many forums.

The individual himself is a well-known antagonist to put it lightly.

Your forum has banned him for exactly the same reasons that i opposed him for in the first place.

If some two-bit trolls want to re-run this crap & drama all over again, particularly in the rebirth of The Blue Cashew...Go for it!

Not really my cup of tea.

:howdy:

I don't know anything about any of this.

ac_dunno

In a nutshell Fash...poor trolling techniques by a particular individual(s) that deem themselves to be very white and more superior than others of this world. Delusional no-bodies in essence. As a white man myself I find such individuals to be bothersome bores and hence the ongoing "rift-war" saga.  ac_smile

Shut up Panty-pirate.   :laugh:

Gallium

Quote from: "SCOUSE"
Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Angry White Male"
Quote from: "Oberon"What particularly galled her was you are an Australian, yet acted like a fucking dog against one of your own.

He's South African.

And even if he wasn't, is there some unwritten code that I'm not aware of that requires all White people to be nice to one another?

There is always an exception to this rule.

I simply felt that a particular member and his trolling antics were out of order.

She piped up and stated that my argument with him was more disruptive than his trolling.

And stubborn principal played out for various parties.

I don't really feel the need to bring this whole shit_storm back into play...

It's been going on for years now & across many forums.

The individual himself is a well-known antagonist to put it lightly.

Your forum has banned him for exactly the same reasons that i opposed him for in the first place.

If some two-bit trolls want to re-run this crap & drama all over again, particularly in the rebirth of The Blue Cashew...Go for it!

Not really my cup of tea.

:howdy:

I don't know anything about any of this.

ac_dunno

In a nutshell Fash...poor trolling techniques by a particular individual(s) that deem themselves to be very white and more superior than others of this world. Delusional no-bodies in essence. As a white man myself I find such individuals to be bothersome bores and hence the ongoing "rift-war" saga.  ac_smile

Shut up Panty-pirate.   :laugh:

Fuck yerself Rock Spider!  :laugh: