News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 8456
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 03:49:33 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Dove

Is there a rogue mod or admin amongst us?

Started by Bricktop, September 02, 2016, 08:15:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bricktop

I ask only because someone is using the admin panel to change my profile details and edit my posts.

This is no trivial matter. Trust in admin staff is essential for good forum relations and healthy morale.  I, however, am terrible for morale as I'm only here to torment and destroy.  It's what I do.

Am I the only member being treated in this way?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Oberon"I ask only because someone is using the admin panel to change my profile details and edit my posts.

This is no trivial matter. Trust in admin staff is essential for good forum relations and healthy morale.  I, however, am terrible for morale as I'm only here to torment and destroy.  It's what I do.

What? I can assure you I know nothing about this..

Wait a minute and I will check the mod logs..

Herman is the only moderator and I can't believe he would do that..

But, wait a minute and I will get back to you.

Anonymous

Nothing Oberon, nothing in the mod logs indicates any of your posts were tampered with.

Bricktop

Well, you can see my sig...and although it's true I surely did not create something so honest.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Oberon"I ask only because someone is using the admin panel to change my profile details and edit my posts.

Don't be blaming me Crow, I never touched your posts.

Bricktop

I'm certainly pointing the finger in your direction, Herm. I would suspect you of such conduct.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Oberon"I'm certainly pointing the finger in your direction, Herm. I would suspect you of such conduct.

I did like hell.  :mad:

Bricktop

The truth is folks that this forum moved, which I caused to happen when I made a back door deal with Vesna.  I exchanged the database here to never post on VF again.  The only part RW had in it was me talking her into hosting it.  Since then, I have shit talked this place to high heaven.  I call Fash and Shen ch1nks and say they can't be trusted.  I have encouraged RW to take this place over and even hassled her multiple times to give me admin status without Fash's permission so I could take over.  She wouldn't, that bitch.

I've only come back to torment RW.  I lied to her and she called me out on it.  Rather than own my mistake, I blamed her and have made it my mission to make her life hell.  So even though I find you boring and stupid, I'm here because it causes her grief.  I don't care that she has Multiple Sclerosis and stress makes her sick.  I have to make her pay for hurting my fragile feelings.

Now I'm going to weasel my way into your good graces as you help me lick my self inflicted wounds.  I will see this place to its end because that is what I do - I destroy.

Ms.Min

Quote from: "Black Dog"The truth is folks that since this forum moved, which I caused to happen when I made a back door deal with Vesna.  I exchanged the database here to never post on VF again.  The only part RW had in it was me talking her into hosting it.  Since then, I have shit talked this place to high heaven.  I call Fash and Shen ch1nks and say they can't be trusted.  I have encouraged RW to take this place over and even hassled her multiple times to give me admin status without Fash's permission so I could take over.  She wouldn't, that bitch.

I've only come back to torment RW.  I lied to her and she called me out on it.  Rather than own my mistake, I blamed her and have made it my mission to make her life hell.  So even though I find you boring and stupid, I'm here because it causes her grief.  I don't care that she has Multiple Sclerosis and stress makes her sick.  I have to make her pay for hurting my fragile feelings.

Now I'm going to weasel my way into your good graces as you help me lick my self inflicted wounds.  I will see this place to its end because that is what I do - I destroy.

I see, you must be proud.

:crazy:

Bricktop

I used to brag about killing off VF all the time. I'm a manipulator. It's how I get my kicks.

Munday was right. You should have listened.

Anonymous

Bricktop

Nope, just truth serum. My conscience has got the better of me.

Pyramus

Er...guys...these posts are not being made by me...seems someone is hacking my account.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Sting"Er...guys...these posts are not being made by me...seems someone is hacking my account.

And you think it is me right? You are either high as a kite or really losing it.

Pyramus

I have used the same avatar, so you know its Mr Crowley/SPECTRE/Leopardsocks.