News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 8508
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 10:37:29 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Is there a rogue mod or admin amongst us?

Started by Bricktop, September 02, 2016, 08:15:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bricktop

Quote from: "Sting"Er...guys...these posts are not being made by me...seems someone is hacking my account.

I'm your conscience.  Deny the truth so I can provide them proof.

Pyramus

Herm, I am not posting those things. Someone has hacked my account. Seems there's a serious security breach somewhere.

PS.

You can see I now have 2 accounts. You should also be able to see that whoever is using the main account is using a different IP address. Its not me saying those awful things.

Bricktop

Quote from: "Sting"Herm, I am not posting those things. Someone has hacked my account. Seems there's a serious security breach somewhere.

You are the breach.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Sting"I have used the same avatar, so you know its Mr Crowley/SPECTRE/Leopardsocks.

I do not know what you are up to. I am going to ask Fash about this. You have been around longer than I have. I am not sure what to do here.

Bricktop

Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "Sting"I have used the same avatar, so you know its Mr Crowley/SPECTRE/Leopardsocks.

I do not know what you are up to. I am going to ask Fash about this. You have been around longer than I have. I am not sure what to do here.

You ask for proof that what I've said is true so I can show you what I've done.

Pyramus

I am not up to anything. Someone else is, and its rather disconcerting.

Bricktop

Quote from: "Sting"I am not up to anything. Someone else is, and its rather disconcerting.

Deny what I've written today is true and I will show these people the real you.

Bricktop

Anonymous

Frood

Is it possible that a backdoor was left open and somebody is sneaking in and having a last go before they disappear completely?
Blahhhhhh...

Bricktop

Nope.  I just need to get a few things off my chest.

Pyramus

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"Is it possible that a backdoor was left open and somebody is sneaking in and having a last go before they disappear completely?

How astute of you, Az.

A rather sad turn of events.

Frood

Who's az and what have you done with your avatar?
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Black Dog"Nope.  I just need to get a few things off my chest.

I understand.

Bricktop