News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 8456
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 03:49:33 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Dove

Is there a rogue mod or admin amongst us?

Started by Bricktop, September 02, 2016, 08:15:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bricktop

Quote from: "Sting"Herm, I am not posting those things. Someone has hacked my account. Seems there's a serious security breach somewhere.

PS.

You can see I now have 2 accounts. You should also be able to see that whoever is using the main account is using a different IP address. Its not me saying those awful things

To their faces.  You've said them though. Care to deny it Sting?  Care to have me give them proof of what's been said?  You know I have it...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Black Dog"
Quote from: "Sting"Herm, I am not posting those things. Someone has hacked my account. Seems there's a serious security breach somewhere.

PS.

You can see I now have 2 accounts. You should also be able to see that whoever is using the main account is using a different IP address. Its not me saying those awful things

To their faces.  You've said them though. Care to deny it Sting?  Care to have me give them proof of what's been said?  You know I have it...

Isn't that special.

Pyramus

Quote from: "Black Dog"

PS.

You go right ahead and post anything you want, if you think it will either help, or achieve, anything other than making me and others feel very sad at your actions.

Bricktop

Angry White Male

Should have just sold the domain to me, when I made the offer...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Angry White Male"Should have just sold the domain to me, when I made the offer...

I own the forum now.

Frood

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Angry White Male"Should have just sold the domain to me, when I made the offer...

I own the forum now.

Seems more fair already.
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"

I own the forum now.

Seems more fair already.

And a good morning to you too Dinky Dianna..

Though it would not be morning where you are.

Frood

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"

I own the forum now.

Seems more fair already.

And a good morning to you too Dinky Dianna..

Though it would not be morning where you are.

It's a little before 10 pm here and we're watching dual survival. She loves it and it's a saturday night. Her one stay up night past 8 pm.

Means we all can sleep in tomorrow too.

(Strategic)  ac_biggrin
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

I wish I could sleep in, but I have a busy day.

Gallium

Quote from: "Oberon"I used to brag about killing off VF all the time. I'm a manipulator. It's how I get my kicks.

Munday was right. You should have listened.

Shut your hole dickhead!

Bricktop

Or what?

You going to stalk and threaten me like you do to the ladies?

Asshole.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Oberon"Or what?

You going to stalk and threaten me like you do to the ladies?

Asshole.

I heard that guy is a real piece of work.

Bricktop

Sadly, he has priors for threatening and intimidating a former female colleague from Bastard Factory. He is categorised as a cyber bully. Most of his former peers simply regard him as a whackjob.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Oberon"Sadly, he has priors for threatening and intimidating a former female colleague from Bastard Factory. He is categorised as a cyber bully. Most of his former peers simply regard him as a whackjob.

I was told a few things about that guy.