Do you remember your first time?

Started by shin, August 22, 2016, 09:42:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"
Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"
Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"I need to ask in a non judgmental way. What is the signifagence of being from East Asia? I ask because I don't know. Hermans wife, Fashionista, maybe others? Never been to that part of the world.

It is called cultural differences.

How different?

Academic expectations are often different..

How time is managed outside of school hours is frequently different too..

Interactions with friends are controlled too..

I had no concept of a sleep over when I was a young girl.

TD still won't understand.

We know.

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"I need to ask in a non judgmental way. What is the signifagence of being from East Asia? I ask because I don't know. Hermans wife, Fashionista, maybe others? Never been to that part of the world.

How different?

Are you saying its a control issue regarding ones parents? Is this a commonality from house hold to house hold with kids?

Twenty Dollars

How different?

TD still won't understand.

I understand that you're a kiss ass sissy. Clear for all to see. Even for a dummy like me.

Renee

How different?

https://cdn.meme.am/instances/500x/15564631.jpg">

This is the correct thread.  :laugh3:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"

How different?

I know you got it in the wrong thread the first time. It was true in my house.

Anonymous

How different?

I wish my folks had pushed me harder to succeed. Not that hard though.

Renee

Quote from: "Shen Li"

How different?

I had a Japanese girlfriend and teamate in HS. She played a decent second base. I used to bust her chops all the time by saying if her parents ever made her miss a game because she got less than an "A", the rest of us white girls would give her a "blanket party". ac_biggrin
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Anonymous

How different?

I had a Japanese girlfriend and teamate in HS. She played a decent second base. I used to bust her chops all the time by saying if her parents ever made her miss a game because she got less than an "A", the rest of us white girls would give her a "blanket party". ac_biggrin

I wonder what life would have been like if I had been raised by my Japanese grandmother? ac_umm

Thiel

How different?

I wonder what life would have been like if I had been raised by my Japanese grandmother? ac_umm

A healthier diet perhaps.  :laugh:
gay, conservative and proud

Anonymous

And a lot more pressure to succeed Churchill.

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "Fashionista"And a lot more pressure to succeed Churchill.

To succeed? How would you judge success Fashionista? Real Estate holdings, bank accounts, out side investments? Your statement panders to the vendictive  assuming fools who post here.  :laugh: You forget my mother was a Jew. Guess it's OK to be smart and bloody broke.

Renee

To succeed? How would you judge success Fashionista? Real Estate holdings, bank accounts, out side investments? Your statement panders to the vendictive  assuming fools who post here.  :laugh: You forget my mother was a Jew. Guess it's OK to be smart and bloody broke.

WTF are you blabbering about now? You are probably about the most obtuse SOB to come down the road into this place since this forum's inception.

Each person measures success in different ways and who is to say which way is the correct way. Certainly not YOU.

BTW, the word is "vindictive". I see your spelling is still shit. Honestly I hate resorting to spelling lames; it's so amateur, especially in your case where there is a plethora of stupid shit to work with. But you are so God damn annoyingly dumb, you deserve to have even the most minor of criticisms slammed in your face. ac_biggrin

Anonymous

This is the most assinine I post I have ever seen on this board. Nothing to do with what Fash's post. Just paranoid assumptions from a total, babbling idiot.

Anonymous

WTF are you blabbering about now? You are probably about the most obtuse SOB to come down the road into this place since this forum's inception.

Each person measures success in different ways and who is to say which way is the correct way. Certainly not YOU.

BTW, the word is "vindictive". I see your spelling is still shit. Honestly I hate resorting to spelling lames; it's so amateur, especially in your case where there is a plethora of stupid shit to work with. But you are so God damn annoyingly dumb, you deserve to have even the most minor of criticisms slammed in your face. ac_biggrin

No probably, he is the dumbest waste of skin the different versions of this board has ever seen. That post was proof of that.

Anonymous

That is a lot of stupidity packed into a short post.