Last post: June 30, 2024, 10:21:37 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Shen Li

Do you remember your first time?

Started by shin, August 22, 2016, 09:42:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"
Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"
Quote from: "Fashionista"And a lot more pressure to succeed Churchill.

To succeed? How would you judge success Fashionista? Real Estate holdings, bank accounts, out side investments? Your statement panders to the vendictive  assuming fools who post here.  :laugh: You forget my mother was a Jew. Guess it's OK to be smart and bloody broke.

That is a lot of stupidity packed into a short post.

Have you ever seen the fool post anything else?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"Have you ever seen the fool post anything else?

TD has a lower IQ than a bunch of carrots and kisses old Vesna's ass. Not my kinda people.

kiebers

When I was very young, the rule was I had to have an adult help me cross the street. The first time I rebelled I was 5 maybe 6 years old. Packed my suitcase and left. Mom let me leave and proceeded to call everyone (yes they had phones back then) on the block and tell them not to help me cross the street. I wound up going back home because no one would help me cross the street....LOL
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Anonymous

Quote from: "kiebers"When I was very young, the rule was I had to have an adult help me cross the street. The first time I rebelled I was 5 maybe 6 years old. Packed my suitcase and left. Mom let me leave and proceeded to call everyone (yes they had phones back then) on the block and tell them not to help me cross the street. I wound up going back home because no one would help me cross the street....LOL

You wild man kiebers.

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "kiebers"When I was very young, the rule was I had to have an adult help me cross the street. The first time I rebelled I was 5 maybe 6 years old. Packed my suitcase and left. Mom let me leave and proceeded to call everyone (yes they had phones back then) on the block and tell them not to help me cross the street. I wound up going back home because no one would help me cross the street....LOL

100% believable

Anonymous

Cute story kiebers.

ac_smile

shin

lol Did you have an idea of where you were going besides across the street?

kiebers

I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Anonymous

Quote from: "kiebers"Nope, just running away...LOL

ha ha