Replies: 10393
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:41:25 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

A

Re: Unions Should Be Optional

Started by Anonymous, February 09, 2013, 06:34:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Odinson

The national-debt is an attempt to bind us together. Make us slaves to the world-bank.

Before, Finland did not need loans and we had better living conditions still... More money.

Odinson

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Odinson"
There's a book by an Oxford educated, Zambian born economist called Dead Aid. She covers why aid money to African countries is keeping Africa underdeveloped. She has harsh words for people like Bono form U2 as well.

I know that we are not there to help like the media suggests. You would think that all the money we have poured there would have created more than a few wells.

Must be golden wells laced with diamonds.

The fact is that we are spending money on some people we have never even seen. Hundreds of millions are being spent on immigrants in Helsinki alone.

Our government owned pension-organization just invested 290million on some israeli colony-company.

Makes no sense.

If foreign aid was effective it would have produced green shoots by now. Instead it ends up in the hands of corrupt, bloodthirsty warlords.

The situation in africa is far worse than media shows. U.N. convoys are being raided. Supplies stolen.

There were many white armoured vehicles destroyed in the ditches.

75% of red cross income stays within the organization. These foundations are a billion dollar business. Not helping just making money.

It would be cheaper to send combat-troops to annihilate the warlords and their armies.

Odinson

What annoys me is that we have the technology, knowledge and industrial capability to become atleast 10x stronger.

Odinson

I agree Odie. What did you mean by this, "Our government owned pension-organization just invested 290million on some israeli colony-company".

Do you mean Israeli kibbutzim?

Probably.

Some kind of shady israeli company which is involved with colonization of palestine. I don´t understand how it benefits us... Israelis mean nothing to us.

Oh you mean the development of settlements in greater Israel. I have been to Israel and genrally really like the country. It has very taxes, but a higly educated population and some places like East Jerusalem are a beehive of activity.

I´m sure it´s a nice country and nice people. I wanna visit there myself.

Odinson

Oh you mean the development of settlements in greater Israel. I have been to Israel and genrally really like the country. It has very taxes, but a higly educated population and some places like East Jerusalem are a beehive of activity.

I´m sure it´s a nice country and nice people. I wanna visit there myself.

It has a very European vibe and great beaches.

Tel Aviv and those israeli girls look good.

I´m going to sleep.

Good night.

Odinson

It has a very European vibe and great beaches.

Tel Aviv and those israeli girls look good.

I´m going to sleep.

Good night.

Chinese girls in Canada look better.

Sleep well Odie.

Yes, but the sexy ones whom I know of are already taken. ;)

Odinson

Chinese girls in Canada look better.

Sleep well Odie.

Yes, but the sexy ones whom I know of are already taken. ;)

Hey, you are not a sound sleeper are you Odie?

I haven´t been sleeping well lately... My leg is sore.

Odinson

Hey, you are not a sound sleeper are you Odie?

I haven´t been sleeping well lately... My leg is sore.

What happened to your leg? Sports injury?

Yea, we finns like doing some downhill skiing every once in a while. Slammed my leg to a tree nice and hard just the way I like it. Minor fracture, just enough to keep me awake at night.  :lol:

Odinson

What happened to your leg? Sports injury?

Yea, we finns like doing some downhill skiing every once in a while. Slammed my leg to a tree nice and hard just the way I like it. Minor fracture, just enough to keep me awake at night.  :lol:

How long ago did that happen? Are you wearing any kind of cast or splint?

Some kind of blue plastic splint which holds my leg straight.

Just prior to me registering here.

EU

Quote from: "EU"
Quote from: "Shen Li"The fact reamins union membership should be optional.

It is Shen Li...here I'll give you a hint, don't hire on with an industry that has Unions fighting for the rights of working people.

I can give you several examples where that is false and where the pay is below non-unionized shops.

You'll lose that one too P ZEE... no one in there right mind would argue Unionization doesn't translate to Higher Wages, better benefits and better working conditions in 99% of cases....and if Union wages weren't as high as they are, the few non-union outfits you alluded too would not be paying as much as they are.

Some companies will pay more wages than Union shops to keep the Union out...once again fair Union collectively bargained wages are helping to drive up the cost of wages in Non Union positions to try and keep wages at least on par with inflation...Unions doing their part for all of us.

Odinson

How long ago did that happen? Are you wearing any kind of cast or splint?

Some kind of blue plastic splint which holds my leg straight.

Just prior to me registering here.

How has this changed your life other than sleeping? Are you able to go about your daily routine minus sports of course?

lol I can walk but I don´t do any field work.

Ice-pack helps.

I only have a routine in eating and excersizing.

I can do some movements.

My woman does the shopping etc. :)

Odinson

Our unions are only for profession-trained people.

Logistics-union, pilot-union, police-union, dockworker-union, electric-union, academic-union, healthcare personnel union (nurses etc.), doctor-union... Literal translations, that´s why they sound stupid.

There´s no union for unskilled retards.

Odinson

How has this changed your life other than sleeping? Are you able to go about your daily routine minus sports of course?

lol I can walk but I don´t do any field work.

Ice-pack helps.

I only have a routine in eating and excersizing.

I can do some movements.

My woman does the shopping etc. :)

You pig :evil: Misleading an innocent, trusting, faithful woman like me? How could you?

lol funny.

EU

Quote from: "Odinson"Our unions are only for profession-trained people.

Logistics-union, pilot-union, police-union, dockworker-union

Ya taking notes PPPPPPPPPansy?

EU

Maybe a bit more cyber flirting...pander on. The point has been made for me.