Replies: 10395
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:27:42 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

A

Re: Unions Should Be Optional

Started by Anonymous, February 09, 2013, 06:34:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Odinson"
Longshoreman are the total rejects of society here. :lol:

In here, they actually get a decent salary.

They're overpaid here too. It's monkey work ya know.

It's not right to insult people's jobs Shen Li..

EU

This thread was about whether unions should be optional or not. We have good unions here too, but they are few and far between for unskilled losers like EU.

Should I draw ya a fckin picture? k one more time... as per unions should be optional or not.

Quote from: "EU"

They are optional  PNZY...here I'll give you a hint, just don't hire on with or get a job in an industry that has Unions.

as per:for unskilled losers like EU... I thought cyberbf straigtened you out on that already...in his own words

Quote from: "Odinson"Our unions are only for profession-trained people.

Logistics-union, pilot-union, police-union, dockworker-union

This thread is apparently about what ever the fck you want it to be...me too..... the only difference is if you read back, I stayed on topic

Odinson

Longshoreman are the total rejects of society here. :lol:

In here, they actually get a decent salary.

Yea, but it´s hard labour.

Odinson

Yea, but it´s hard labour.

As I said it's monkey work that any retard can do. EU is proof of that.

True. Shipyard workers are enjoying big salaries but that is not what every1 is able to do.

Odinson

As I said it's monkey work that any retard can do. EU is proof of that.

True. Shipyard workers are enjoying big salaries but that is not what every1 is able to do.

We have unionized tradespeople in Northern Alberta making over 200 k/annum and an amazing pension package. They are highly skilled workers the economy needs though. They spent 4 years becoming a journeyman in their trades. The Canadian economy needs more of em. An advanced economy like ours needs more unskilled labourers like we need more -25 days in the winter.

Maybe I should move to Canada. Our pay-grade... In a word, it sucks.

I´ve heard of finnish people making huge salaries in northern-america.

Odinson

We have unionized tradespeople in Northern Alberta making over 200 k/annum and an amazing pension package. They are highly skilled workers the economy needs though. They spent 4 years becoming a journeyman in their trades. The Canadian economy needs more of em. An advanced economy like ours needs more unskilled labourers like we need more -25 days in the winter.

Maybe I should move to Canada. Our pay-grade... In a word, it sucks.

I´ve heard of finnish people making huge salaries in northern-america.

That's what I was curious about Odie? I am a petroleum industry and I know people that have done short term work in Norway. They said the wages were very good, but with the taxation and ridiculously high prices it wasn't worth it.

10bucks for coffee was too much? Many of us work in Norway and send money to Finland.

In Norway even the errand-boy makes 3000e/month.

Odinson

That's what I was curious about Odie? I am a petroleum industry and I know people that have done short term work in Norway. They said the wages were very good, but with the taxation and ridiculously high prices it wasn't worth it.

10bucks for coffee was too much? Many of us work in Norway and send money to Finland.

Ok, 3000 Euro/month. Is that after tax? We have labourers in the Alberta oilpatch grossing over $7000/month. The work is largely seasonal though.

Yea, I mean the dog-walking errand-boy.

7000/month!? We have wayyyy lower pay-grades. This country is a hell-hole.

Odinson

Ok, 3000 Euro/month. Is that after tax? We have labourers in the Alberta oilpatch grossing over $7000/month. The work is largely seasonal though.

A journeyman electrician like yourself could easily make $16,000+/month with some overtime.

I´m moving to Canada.

Odinson

QuoteYea, I mean the dog-walking errand-boy.

I'm looking for an errand boy. We haven't got a dog though. ;)

All you need to say is "I left my bedroom window open".

Odinson

I'm looking for an errand boy. We haven't got a dog though. ;)

All you need to say is "I left my bedroom window open".

Haha, but seriously would you be interested in finding out more about pay and working conditions for electricians in Canada?

Yes. How much does a carton of milk cost for example? Just trying to figure out the price-grade.

Odinson

Haha, but seriously would you be interested in finding out more about pay and working conditions for electricians in Canada?

Yes. How much does a carton of milk cost for example? Just trying to figure out the price-grade.

Oh jeesh, another thing Fashionista knows better than myself. She is an expert on home economics while I don't really price compare for groceries. Are your cartons of milk one litre? If you mean one litre I think it is about $2/CDN. Two litre about $3.75 I think. We also have 4 litre plastic jugs which we don't buy, but I'm sure Fash does.

Yea, your groceries are a bit pricier.

What are the benefits on top of that 16k/month pay?

Odinson

How hard it is to get a citizenship?

Do I need to scam some poor girl into marrying me?

Odinson

Quote from: "Odinson"How hard it is to get a citizenship?

Do I need to scam some poor girl into marrying me?

No, need to scam me Odie. :lol:  Just kidding, there are companies that send recruiters to Europe looking for highly skilled workers like yourself. I know because I have done it myself. There is a new fast track system to put those skilled workers on a quicker to permanent residency. You definitely qualify.

You or I should talk to Fashionista.

I don´t want to go celibate. How many asian girls are there? Do they date northern-europeans? Or am I euro-trash. ;)

Odinson

No, need to scam me Odie. :lol:  Just kidding, there are companies that send recruiters to Europe looking for highly skilled workers like yourself. I know because I have done it myself. There is a new fast track system to put those skilled workers on a quicker to permanent residency. You definitely qualify.

You or I should talk to Fashionista.

I don´t want to go celibate. How many asian girls are there? Do they date northern-europeans? Or am I euro-trash. ;)

Heaps of East Asians in Canada and I assure you they will notice you. As will caucasian, black, Aboriginal or any other single or married women.

I am going to bed now, but I will send you a pm first. Nighty night my handsome Nordic Gawd. :D

Sweet dreams, asian goddess.

EU

A journeyman electrician like yourself could easily make $16,000+/month with some overtime.

I´m moving to Canada.

Alberta? You'd best check out the average temperatures for the year first...Oslo is like the Caribbean compared to Northern Alberta...