Started by Angry White Male, September 02, 2016, 01:30:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Frood

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"
Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"Shen is stalking someone at a different site and she thinks it's me? That means she's been trying to also stalk me.  ac_toofunny

Actually, she learned about your handle at TRF from RW like I did.

http://thebluecashew.net/post124434.html?hilit=Gargoyle#p124434">http://thebluecashew.net/post124434.htm ... le#p124434">http://thebluecashew.net/post124434.html?hilit=Gargoyle#p124434

ac_toofunny

Hilarious

Looks like RW suckered a few people

You didn't sucker any of the people that heard your real voice.

Nobody heard my real voice. I used voice changing software because Spectre was not to be trusted.

Shen is just aggro. She needs to hydrate, with h20.  ac_biggrin

They did hear your real voice and RW heard it more than once..

I have no problem with any character any poster wants to play here..

We have another poster that pretends with three different handlers..

But, he does not call respected posters liars and nor should you.

Funny how your respected posters call me a liar and when I set the record straight it's my issue and not theirs.

Shen threatened to take my life in fact over my gender.

Not very respectable. I don't hold a grudge though. She was probably sloshed. Who knows what goes on in that little mind of hers.
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

QuoteFunny how your respected posters call me a liar and when I set the record straight it's my issue and not theirs.

Not very respectable. I don't hold a grudge though. She was probably sloshed. Who knows what goes on in that little mind of hers.

But, you didn't do that..

I can understand at least a little bit anyway how you might feel betrayed..

You expected RW and others to not blow your cover..

But, accusing RW and others of lying for revealing your identity was and is not a smart thing to do

What you should have done is either admit it, ignore it or just play laugh along with it..

The last one is what one of our posters does.

Frood

QuoteFunny how your respected posters call me a liar and when I set the record straight it's my issue and not theirs.

But, you didn't do that..

I can understand at least a little bit anyway how you might feel betrayed..

You expected RW and others to not blow your cover..

But, accusing RW and others of lying for revealing your identity was and is not a smart thing to do

What you should have done is either admit it, ignore it or just play laugh along with it..

The last one is what one of our posters does.

Obviously you don't want to consider a different view or narrative and I'm not going to linger on it. I won't however accept being a called a liar because I'm lower in the site pecking order than RW and leaps ahead of Shen. If that means I'm no longer welcome unless I go along with their opinions, I'll cross that bridge as I see fit.
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Look at old man Gargoyle squirm and twist himself into knots. Over what? Being outed on some backwater forum. Get a life before it's too late old man.

Frood

Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

QuoteObviously you don't want to consider a different view or narrative and I'm not going to linger on it. I won't however accept being a called a liar because I'm lower in the site pecking order than RW and leaps ahead of Shen. If that means I'm no longer welcome unless I go along with their opinions, I'll cross that bridge as I see fit

You feel betrayed because your identity was revealed, that's the narrative..

Once again, I do not care..

But, you said RW suckered us which we everyone knows is not true at all..

She turned you in, that's why you're angry..

I will play along with anyone's character they play here, but I will not play along with calling RW a liar..

You are welcome here anytime, but you're handling this very badly.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"Pour yourself another, Shen.

It's my fault too RW told everyone what we already knew. :001_rolleyes:

You couldn't just keep ur wrinkly old Adam's apple out of my fucking face could ya.

Anonymous

QuoteObviously you don't want to consider a different view or narrative and I'm not going to linger on it. I won't however accept being a called a liar because I'm lower in the site pecking order than RW and leaps ahead of Shen. If that means I'm no longer welcome unless I go along with their opinions, I'll cross that bridge as I see fit

I will play along with anyone's character they play here, but I will not play along with calling RW a liar..

I will say one thing for him, when he's not shit talking everyone who spilled the beans, old Freud's a pretty decent poster.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"

I will say one thing, when he's not shit talking everyone who spilled the beans about him, old Freud's a pretty decent poster.

On this forum the chosen handle is Dinky Dianna..

Let's show some basic courtesy please.

Frood

Actually, I'm handling it maturely.

I haven't dredged up this ancient argument but I'm also not standing idly by and letting an angry drunk stir up crap. I've stated who I am and the basics of my life. If you're not prepared to allow me to be myself, like I said, I'll do as it suits me.

I admire your loyalty towards RW but it's undeserved and not cool in this instance.
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

I haven't dredged up this ancient argument but I'm also not standing idly by and letting an angry drunk stir up crap. I've stated who I am and the basics of my life. If you're not prepared to allow me to be myself, like I said, I'll do as it suits me.

I admire your loyalty towards RW but it's undeserved and not cool in this instance.

RW Suckered us is as uncool as it gets..

Now you are lashing out at Shen Li....in fact you instigated this with Shen Li tonight..

Anonymous

Now you are lashing out at Shen Li....in fact you instigated this with Shen Li tonight..

He's a senile old goat. I have jacked handles, trolled, got outed and I didn't put up half the fucking fuss this old man does.

Frood

Shen hasnt said a pleasant word about me since I've been back and while it's no great shock, the moment I've asked her how her death threat hobby is going, out comes the liquor cabinet key and further bile.

RW and Spectre were having some sort of e romance the last time I was here and she was under his rotten spell. It is what it is. I will not apologize for stating my opinion.

Shen needs to visit AA. That's also an opinion of mine.
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"

He's a senile old goat. I have jacked handles, trolled, got outed and I didn't put up half the fucking fuss this old man does.

People that still post on forums use it for entertainment value as facebook and twitter have taken over information dispensing..

For entertainment purposes I would have played along had Dinky Dianna not said it is everyone else's fault his cover was blown..

In fact, I still will if Dinky stops smearing all the people who talked to him on skype.

Frood

Blahhhhhh...