The best topic

Replies: 8103
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 07:43:28 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Thiel

Random Interesting Observation...

Started by Angry White Male, September 02, 2016, 01:30:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"
Quote from: "Angry White Male"The Chinks love North America!  It doesn't matter if it's a tree, or a building!

Ha North America.  :thumbup:  :thumbup:

Yes, it is a continent. The most populous nation on that continent is called the United States of America. Perhaps you are familiar with that country. The nationality of it's citizens is AMERICAN. :001_tongue:

Yes Herman. The United States of........ Part of N. America.

Twenty Dollars

Twenty Dollars

http://s1359.photobucket.com/user/seamajor1/media/Mobile%20Uploads/2016-10/CE30CB6D-E448-4E18-BCB7-3E8159F0CE91_zpsw4oybpik.jpg.html">

Those Ticos should know better. America.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Angry White Male"The Chinks love North America!  It doesn't matter if it's a tree, or a building!

Yes, it is a continent. The most populous nation on that continent is called the United States of America. Perhaps you are familiar with that country. The nationality of it's citizens is AMERICAN. :001_tongue:

TD, you conflate nationality with geography..

My son is eleven and has known the difference between the two for several years now..

I know I will regret asking this, but what nationality do you think citizens of the USA are?

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "Fashionista"

TD, you conflate nationality with geography..

My son is eleven and has known the difference between the two for several years now..

I know I will regret asking this, but what nationality do you think citizens of the USA are?

Sounds like your son is being brain washed. I'll say this again because you are an immigrant and English is your second language. The idea of the Americas was taught in public schools in California. I believe this, and understand what it means. It is through arrogance and the hatred of brown skin people that adds to what you believe. If you believe this BS than it must be alright to hate Asians? The brown skins were Americans way before you all showed.  I have to chuckle. I'm in the S.F. Bay Area for a few days. It's like I never left Centeral America. I can continue to speak Spanish. Lots and lots of brown skin Americans in NCal these days.

Anonymous

Sounds like your son is being brain washed. I'll say this again because you are an immigrant and English is your second language. The idea of the Americas was taught in public schools in California. I believe this, and understand what it means. It is through arrogance and the hatred of brown skin people that adds to what you believe. If you believe this BS than it must be alright to hate Asians? The brown skins were Americans way before you all showed.  I have to chuckle. I'm in the S.F. Bay Area for a few days. It's like I never left Centeral America. I can continue to speak Spanish. Lots and lots of brown skin Americans in NCal these days.

Fuck off you idiotic waste of skin, read what she wrote and answer the fucking question. What nationality do you think citizens of the USA are? Better yet, back it up with links which you don't know how to read anyway.

BTW, I'm not talking about geography retard.

Twenty Dollars

Wow. How groovy it is NOT to be you, or your idiotic mindset. Open up that pea brain. I'm finding that most Canadians come with a, I KNOW BETTER type of attitude. It's usually accompanied with endless assumptions. Why is that?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"Duh, I don't know how to read and can't answer your question. Duh, I don't know the diff between nationality and geography. Duh,

https://scontent-sea1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/14907249_1152930634775928_4078995503142895577_n.jpg?oh=dbf78dbc85608bf714ce377018b83de3&oe=58D20454">

Twenty Dollars

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"Wow. How groovy it is NOT to be you, or your idiotic mindset. Open up that pea brain. I'm finding that most Canadians come with a, I KNOW BETTER type of attitude. It's usually accompanied with endless assumptions. Why is that?

How about you answering the question. Ironing board Chink.

Anonymous

TD, you are being ridiculousl. You are an American. That is your nationality unless you renounce your citizenship.

https://www.espressoenglish.net/english-vocabulary-countries-nationalities-and-languages/">https://www.espressoenglish.net/english ... languages/">https://www.espressoenglish.net/english-vocabulary-countries-nationalities-and-languages/

Do not sweat it though. There is more than one country in South Africa, but only one has South African citizenship

Thiel

Twenty Dollars must be illiterate if he cannot read where it says NATIONALITY on his American passport.
gay, conservative and proud

Anonymous

Quote from: "Thiel"Twenty Dollars must be illiterate if he cannot read where it says NATIONALITY on his American passport.

He knows what his nationality is..

People in Taiwan have a Republic of China passport..

Former president Chen Shui Bian did put issued at Taiwan on passports though which angered Peking.

cc

I guess that I have to force myself to like TD ...

I like "Americans"  ac_smile
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

kiebers

Out of North, Central and South America, only Central American countries put Central America on their license plates. Wonder why?
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone