Replies: 8392
Total votes: : 3

Last post: June 30, 2024, 10:21:37 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Shen Li

A

The Deaskinmask Topic

Started by Anonymous, September 08, 2016, 12:21:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

deadskinmask

Quote from: "RW"
Quote from: "deadskinmask"^^^ when ppl see that post, they will now and forever more think 'i bet that weak bitch, herman, did that'.... FACT.... and i'll tell you something else. that post has no reflection on me whatsoever.... ppl who know me know its not true. ppl who like me would not believe it anyway. ppl who hate me have already judged me and don't give a shit whats written as it doesn't matter.... but you, partner, have tipped your hand. you are and will always be a bitch. whether ppl like you or not, theres no denying you're a bitch. they may pat you on the back and say otherwise but they know it. and the best part is that YOU know it.... even as an alt, you're a weak bitch from the core....

What do you mean "Herman did that"?

i posted it. it was to prove a point.... herman seems to have found the remote control and accidentally pushed a few buttons while chewing on it.... lol.... children....

deadskinmask

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "deadskinmask"
Quote from: "Odinson"
Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "RW"I've been able to get to know DSM in other places and he's a really hilarious, awesome guy.  I can't believe you guys are still on him given the new punching bags that have recently strolled in.

You have incredibly low standards.

He can make a joke and one does not have to bring up status, career, oilmarket or some other bullshit around him..

You on the other hand, have the exquisite asian sense of humour and one has to have a stick up their ass around you...

In other words, you are lame.

odi, ou big ol lug.... if it weren't for your ability to punch out a kangaroo with one hand while breaking a mans neck with the other, i'd hug ya.... but you're too bad ass to be hugged....

Come on..

We sit side-by-side in a sauna filled with guys... Naked..  Gay boy bobs dream situation.

Hugging a man aint a big deal.  :laugh3:

I´ll hug you after you explain to the customs officials that I´m coming to meet you in america.  :yahoo:

ok. i'll hug ya.... but you better not kill me....

or punch a kangaroo....

or shoot a bar full of women and children....

It's nice to see you again dsm.

ac_smile

good to see you too. somebodys been parking in the wrong spot while you were gone.... lol....

deadskinmask

Quote from: "RW"I've been able to get to know DSM in other places and he's a really hilarious, awesome guy.  I can't believe you guys are still on him given the new punching bags that have recently strolled in.

He can make a joke and one does not have to bring up status, career, oilmarket or some other bullshit around him..

You on the other hand, have the exquisite asian sense of humour and one has to have a stick up their ass around you...

odi, ou big ol lug.... if it weren't for your ability to punch out a kangaroo with one hand while breaking a mans neck with the other, i'd hug ya.... but you're too bad ass to be hugged....

Come on..

We sit side-by-side in a sauna filled with guys... Naked..  Gay boy bobs dream situation.

I´ll hug you after you explain to the customs officials that I´m coming to meet you in america.  :yahoo:

or punch a kangaroo....

ac_smile

But not me?` ac_sothere

i think it goes without saying - EVERYBODY is always glad to see you, buddy.... :)

RW

Quote from: "RW"
Quote from: "deadskinmask"^^^ when ppl see that post, they will now and forever more think 'i bet that weak bitch, herman, did that'.... FACT.... and i'll tell you something else. that post has no reflection on me whatsoever.... ppl who know me know its not true. ppl who like me would not believe it anyway. ppl who hate me have already judged me and don't give a shit whats written as it doesn't matter.... but you, partner, have tipped your hand. you are and will always be a bitch. whether ppl like you or not, theres no denying you're a bitch. they may pat you on the back and say otherwise but they know it. and the best part is that YOU know it.... even as an alt, you're a weak bitch from the core....

What do you mean "Herman did that"?

i posted it. it was to prove a point.... herman seems to have found the remote control and accidentally pushed a few buttons while chewing on it.... lol.... children....

You're a cheeky monkey!
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Come on..

or punch a kangaroo....

ac_smile

good to see you too. somebodys been parking in the wrong spot while you were gone.... lol....

Lol, RW is right, you do have a good sense of humour.

:laugh:

Odinson

Come on..

or punch a kangaroo....

ac_smile

But not me?` ac_sothere

i think it goes without saying - EVERYBODY is always glad to see you, buddy.... :)

I aint feeling it...

They are collectively upset for whatever I said during summer 2013...

And RealWoman hates me because I´m cool with inkedangel..

Women... Shaking my head*

Odinson

Females seem to fight with each other for males...

About who gets to be impregnated by this particular male..

I learned to turn the other cheek for female fights long ago...

I dont want any part in them for aslong they dont bother me.

Odinson

Hmmm...

RealWoman might be hating me for the all the rape-talk I have said too...

Odinson

Fashionista is a prime example of female collective hate...

I never said anything negative towards her and yet she still hates me...

Women... Shaking my head..

I´m glad that I can control women in-real-life through fear... Otherwise I´d have to suffer what they pull in here.

deadskinmask

you're such a silver-tongued devil here.... its hard to imagine you without a flock of women at all times. i dunno how these online ladies avoid falling victim to your subtle charms.... they must be made of steel....

Anonymous

Quote from: "deadskinmask"you're such a silver-tongued devil here.... its hard to imagine you without a flock of women at all times. i dunno how these online ladies avoid falling victim to your subtle charms.... they must be made of steel....

It requires a lot of restraint dsm.

deadskinmask

Quote from: "deadskinmask"you're such a silver-tongued devil here.... its hard to imagine you without a flock of women at all times. i dunno how these online ladies avoid falling victim to your subtle charms.... they must be made of steel....

LMMFAO.... i bet.... iron will, i would imagine.... :laugh:

Anonymous

LMMFAO.... i bet.... iron will, i would imagine.... :laugh:

And then some.

Odinson

Just imagine me being a foulmouth who threatens everybody with violence if they dont give me any breathing space..

You get a hint of what my dating life has been.  ac_biggrin

deadskinmask

Just imagine me being a foulmouth who threatens everybody with violence if they dont give me any breathing space..

You get a hint of what my dating life has been.  ac_biggrin

i can picture them lined up trying to break off a piece of the odi-miester.... :laugh:

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview