Replies: 8416
Total votes: : 3

Last post: July 02, 2024, 02:46:34 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

A

The Deaskinmask Topic

Started by Anonymous, September 08, 2016, 12:21:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Guaranteed that little shit stain lurks here everyday. DSM is made out of fucking pudding.

deadskinmask

Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "Shen Li"BF was a garbage forum and DSM was the biggest, brain dead,  candyass on it. Fortunately, for that genital wart, Old Vesna has really low standards. No knowledge of anything or intelligence required(or desired). Just kiss her her hairy white ass and throw in a cutesy "y'all" and "partner" and you will be loved by the owner there and that stunned twat asal.

What can we say. DSM is a tad too sensitive. He does not want to post anywhere he thinks he has been dissed. He may indeed post pablum on the other boards, but he does not get picked on there the way he thinks he does here. Again, he is an ultra sensitive kid. Anyway, I doubt he will ever post here with us big bad bullies again.

'he thinks hes been dissed?' lol. i was banned when you wrote that and you knew full well because you're the one that did it. weak ass bitch move.... pathetic.... i can easily understand why you gravitate towards shen and socks. they have just enough backbone to hold you upright, you little jellyfish....

so you fancy yourself a 'big bad bully', huh? blatantly abusing a mod panel. editing ppls posts to suit yourself. banning ppl that you know full well you shouldn't be fuckin with.... thats not a bully. socks verbally beating holes in my little irish friend is being a bully. shen dropping everything shes doing to come tell me what she thinks of me is being a bully.... you're just a tiny man with a tiny brain and giant mod panel that can make all those 'mean ol words' go away.... now i'm about to push the 'submit post' button. i fully expect the 'your post has been submitted' msg to be replaced by 'you have been banned for the following reason - BECAUSE I ENJOY ABUSING MY POSITION AND BECAUSE I CAN'.... should that not happen, i suspect i'll return to find this says 'i love hamburgers'.... doesn't matter to me because i'll know you read it.... and thats all i care about.... lol....

deadskinmask

Quote from: "Shen Li"Guaranteed that little shit stain lurks here everyday. DSM is made out of fucking pudding.

i am and i'm fuckin delicious.... some say i'm even sweeter than sugar....

Twenty Dollars

http://s1359.photobucket.com/user/seamajor1/media/Mobile%20Uploads/2016-11/5F42000B-B072-48DC-B491-7433DF279D2A_zpsqafgqyiq.jpg.html">

Bingo.. You knew all along.

deadskinmask

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"http://s1359.photobucket.com/user/seamajor1/media/Mobile%20Uploads/2016-11/5F42000B-B072-48DC-B491-7433DF279D2A_zpsqafgqyiq.jpg.html">

Bingo.. You knew all along.

a hamburger? i LOVE hamburgers.... or at least i will when herman logs in.... lol.... :D

Anonymous

Quote from: "deadskinmask"
Quote from: "Shen Li"BF was a garbage forum and DSM was the biggest, brain dead,  candyass on it. Fortunately, for that genital wart, Old Vesna has really low standards. No knowledge of anything or intelligence required(or desired). Just kiss her her hairy white ass and throw in a cutesy "y'all" and "partner" and you will be loved by the owner there and that stunned twat asal.

What can we say. DSM is a tad too sensitive. He does not want to post anywhere he thinks he has been dissed. He may indeed post pablum on the other boards, but he does not get picked on there the way he thinks he does here. Again, he is an ultra sensitive kid. Anyway, I doubt he will ever post here with us big bad bullies again.

'he thinks hes been dissed?' lol. i was banned when you wrote that and you knew full well because you're the one that did it. weak ass bitch move.... pathetic.... i can easily understand why you gravitate towards shen and socks. they have just enough backbone to hold you upright, you little jellyfish....

so you fancy yourself a 'big bad bully', huh? blatantly abusing a mod panel. editing ppls posts to suit yourself. banning ppl that you know full well you shouldn't be fuckin with.... thats not a bully. socks verbally beating holes in my little irish friend is being a bully. shen dropping everything shes doing to come tell me what she thinks of me is being a bully.... you're just a tiny man with a tiny brain and giant mod panel that can make all those 'mean ol words' go away.... now i'm about to push the 'submit post' button. i fully expect the 'your post has been submitted' msg to be replaced by 'you have been banned for the following reason - BECAUSE I ENJOY ABUSING MY POSITION AND BECAUSE I CAN'.... should that not happen, i suspect i'll return to find this says 'i love hamburgers'.... doesn't matter to me because i'll know you read it.... and thats all i care about.... lol....

Ahh muffin, don't cry.

https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRoj0Tk6aF_KRfsaMBqXON4fN4B5h5wJzkGnELSFGilVqmr2_C6">

RW

I've been able to get to know DSM in other places and he's a really hilarious, awesome guy.  I can't believe you guys are still on him given the new punching bags that have recently strolled in.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Odinson

Quote from: "RW"I've been able to get to know DSM in other places and he's a really hilarious, awesome guy.  I can't believe you guys are still on him given the new punching bags that have recently strolled in.

Hello..

I missed you.

Hows it going?

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"I've been able to get to know DSM in other places and he's a really hilarious, awesome guy.  I can't believe you guys are still on him given the new punching bags that have recently strolled in.

That is your business RW. All I see is a thin skinned little wanker who constantly feels sorry for his crybaby self.

Odinson

That is your business RW. All I see is a thin skinned little wanker who constantly feels sorry for his crybaby self.

I disagree.. DSM is very thick-skinned.

I cant play him like I play you...

Anonymous

You have incredibly low standards.

Odinson

Quote from: "Shen Li"

He can make a joke and one does not have to bring up status, career, oilmarket or some other bullshit around him..

You on the other hand, have the exquisite asian sense of humour and one has to have a stick up their ass around you...

In other words, you are lame.

Odinson

The southern-states of america seem like a good place to live in..

You got just the right amount of non-white culture in there..

They had to hang negroes for decades to achieve that perfect balance.

deadskinmask

Quote from: "Odinson"
Quote from: "Shen Li"

He can make a joke and one does not have to bring up status, career, oilmarket or some other bullshit around him..

You on the other hand, have the exquisite asian sense of humour and one has to have a stick up their ass around you...

In other words, you are lame.

odi, you big ol lug.... if it weren't for your ability to punch out a kangaroo with one hand while breaking a mans neck with the other, i'd hug ya.... but you're too bad ass to be hugged....

deadskinmask

herman.... let me tell you something about yourself that you don't know....

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview