Replies: 8492
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 02:06:59 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

A

The Deaskinmask Topic

Started by Anonymous, September 08, 2016, 12:21:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Odinson

Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "Odinson"I´m good at herding black kids...

The black motherfuckers dont join some various african gangs.. I´m coming for them like their daddy... And I´ll smoke the nikkers who raise my kids to the rank of "captain"....

We´ll take the recruiter of kids to the back and permanently end his nikker recruiting program. :D

Live in your little world of make believe. You and Freud are quite the pair.

Its not a little world...

I always have to endure some horrendous shit... Its a curse.

Being the big guy from Finland means that I have to keep the enemies away..

And they whine when their babies are being taken...

UncleDilf

Odinsom. Why did insult me? I power fart against your chump skull. Eat my ass bitch.

Twenty Dollars

http://s1359.photobucket.com/user/seamajor1/media/Mobile%20Uploads/2016-06/C2A3986D-9A9A-459B-9254-7ABBCB979206_zpsgtgrj2mr.jpg.html">

Respect a fool who loves to emulate a gay crook? Dilf you are fouled up major league. Not to mention your obsession with human feces.

Frood

I can be such a petty little man sometimes, Odi. Pay me no mind. I'll eventually get bored with myself and return to TRF.

Pity me, I am a big dummy. I had to pay for a voice changer just to get people to believe I have a vagina.
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"I can be such a petty little man sometimes, Odi. Pay meno mind. I'll eventually get bored with myself and return to TRF where I big

Pity m, I am a big dummy. I had to pay for a voice changer just to get people to believe I have a vagina.

Confession is liberating eh wanker. ac_toofunny  ac_lmfao

Odinson

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"I can be such a petty little man sometimes, Odi. Pay me no mind. I'll eventually get bored with myself and return to TRF.

Pity me, I am a big dummy. I had to pay for a voice changer just to get people to believe I have a vagina.

You are a guy...

A bunch of guys faking to be chicks is another leftie multicultural thing that Finland has to endure.

Odinson

Deadskinmask knows the low on money redneck style of doing things.

One does not have to fake being fancy with him.

Anonymous

BF was a garbage forum and DSM was the biggest, brain dead,  candyass on it. Fortunately, for that genital wart, Old Vesna has really low standards. No knowledge of anything or intelligence required(or desired). Just kiss her her hairy white ass and throw in a cutesy "y'all" and "partner" and you will be loved by the owner there and that stunned twat asal.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"BF was a garbage forum and DSM was the biggest, brain dead,  candyass on it. Fortunately, for that genital wart, Old Vesna has really low standards. No knowledge of anything or intelligence required(or desired). Just kiss her her hairy white ass and throw in a cutesy "y'all" and "partner" and you will be loved by the owner there and that stunned twat asal.

I like asal very much and I wish she still posted here..

Thanks for making her feel welcome.

:sneaky2:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Shen Li"BF was a garbage forum and DSM was the biggest, brain dead,  candyass on it. Fortunately, for that genital wart, Old Vesna has really low standards. No knowledge of anything or intelligence required(or desired). Just kiss her her hairy white ass and throw in a cutesy "y'all" and "partner" and you will be loved by the owner there and that stunned twat asal.

I like asal very much and I wish she still posted here..

Thanks for making her feel welcome.

:sneaky2:

She prefers posting on some subforum of VF with the likes of a boring, thin-skinned, candyass, retard like DSM. That should tell ya we're not missing sweet fuck all.

Anonymous

What can we say. DSM is a tad too sensitive. He does not want to post anywhere he thinks he has been dissed. He may indeed post pablum on the other boards, but he does not get picked on there the way he thinks he does here. Again, he is an ultra sensitive kid. Anyway, I doubt he will ever post here with us big bad bullies again.

Odinson

DSM was a hobo..

I bet he gets a lot of women because women always love hobos, thugs, thieves etc. All men that are mysterious. :D

You just know a guy like that has a doctor-wife while ,the master of the house himself, is making burgers at the gas-station..

Anonymous

What can we say. DSM is a tad too sensitive. He does not want to post anywhere he thinks he has been dissed. He may indeed post pablum on the other boards, but he does not get picked on there the way he thinks he does here. Again, he is an ultra sensitive kid. Anyway, I doubt he will ever post here with us big bad bullies again.

As long as he keeps kissing old Vesan's hairy ass, it doesn't matter how much jejune crap he posts.

Aryan

Quote from: "Shen Li"

As long as he keeps kissing old Vesan's hairy ass, it doesn't matter how much jejune crap he posts.

Deadskin hardly posts on VF now, he only posts on Kat's forum I think.  

You've traumatised the poor guy so much he's thinking of quitting forums.   :sad:

Anonymous

Quote from: "SCOUSE"
Quote from: "Shen Li"

Deadskin hardly posts on VF now, he only posts on Kat's forum I think.  

You've traumatised the poor guy so much he's thinking of quitting forums.   :sad:

That po widdle baby.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview