Replies: 8492
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 02:06:59 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

A

The Deaskinmask Topic

Started by Anonymous, September 08, 2016, 12:21:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

IRISH KAM

Quote from: "seoulbro"
Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"while getting arse fucked by a SS trooper

You are f.at, old, ugly and stupid. ac_razz

Is that the best Rip u could come up with ?

Ur G.ay as Fuck ya yellow Fool .
LIBERALISM IS MORE DANGEROUS THAN TERRORISM ! ( KAM )

GORDY GAMBINO

good thing cos once ya moved the wif and triplet niglets in you couldn't resell it.
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Odinson

Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"good thing cos once ya moved the wif and triplet niglets in you couldn't resell it.

Over a million euro house...

A house in a sweet spot of a beautiful river  view.. One can just take nap while the stream goes by.

A home for my negress and my nigglets now...

I have evacuated to slightly south-west now... About 100kliks birds way.

Odinson

They are probably sleeping right now but they will be trying to learn how to play piano when its annoying to me..

IRISH KAM

Quote from: "Odinson"They are probably sleeping right now but they will be trying to learn how to play piano when its annoying to me..

Ya 3 Niglets will be Stalking WHITE Women , just waiting for the time to Rape .

Niggers have weak Shins , kick a Nigger in the Shin and , it will run for the door .

ODI ya claim to support WHITE RIGHTs cos ya a Viking , yet ya 3 Niglets say different .

ODI to be an Alt ya need a Good memory feller ..,..

Anonymous

Quote from: "IRISH KAM"
Quote from: "Odinson"They are probably sleeping right now but they will be trying to learn how to play piano when its annoying to me..

Niggers have weak Shins , kick a Nigger in the Shin and , it will run for the door .

ODI ya claim to support WHITE RIGHTs cos ya a Viking , yet ya 3 Niglets say different .

You actually believe odinson has kids.  :001_rolleyes:

Next you will be trying to get into Freud's panties. I guess an old white guy would be a change from all the Oriental dick you have had in your mouth and ass.

IRISH KAM

Quote from: "Herman"

Next you will be trying to get into Freud's panties. I guess an old white guy would be a change from all the Oriental dick you have had in your mouth and ass.

Whos FREUD ?

No one wants to hear about my Oriental Dick Fetish ....Seriously I like Asian Dick .

Anonymous

No one wants to hear about my Oriental Dick Fetish ....Seriously I like Asian Dick .

Tell us something we don't know Sherlock. :001_rolleyes:

IRISH KAM

Nice EDIT there , with ya 3 Inch Dick .

SB, Ya obviously  Gay , and dont like Members outing ya Faggotry .

Yet werent ya embarrassed when a CrackHead  attempted to Suck YO DICK .  then LAUGHed at ya lack of Length ?

A CrackHead will Suck any ThAng ...........yet ,  when ya have a CrackHead LAUGH at ya tiny Yellow Dick ..........Ya must of have been embarrassed Feller .

Anonymous

Nice EDIT there , with my 3 Inch Dick .

SB, I am obviously  Gay , and dont like Members suppressing my Faggotry .

Yet werent ya embarrassed when I attempted to Suck YO DICK .  then LAUGHed at my lack of Length ?

I am a CrackHead  and I will Suck any ThAng ...........yet ,  when ya have a CrackHead like me LAUGH at my tiny Irish Dick ..........I must have been embarrassed Feller .

:roll:

Odinson

Quote from: "Herman"

Kids happen when the female thinks you are the king of all the apes.. So big and strong that you can wrestle a bear.

You havent had a non-asian female worshipping you..

Females are built for worshipping males.. Just takes a certain kind of a male..

GORDY GAMBINO

Kids happen..........when you fuck the wif or in Odi's case when the neighbour fucks the negress....what woman thinks is irrelevant , you wont know anyway unless she is talking.
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Anonymous

Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"Kids happen..........when you fuck the wif or in Odi's case when the neighbour fucks the negress....what woman thinks is irrelevant , you wont know anyway unless she is talking.

For the umpteenth time odinson is totally full of shit. No black girlfriend, no black triplets and no job. The fake finn is a lying wanker.

Odinson

I´m good at herding black kids...

The black motherfuckers dont join some various african gangs.. I´m coming for them like their daddy... And I´ll smoke the nikkers who raise my kids to the rank of "captain"....

We´ll take the recruiter of kids to the back and permanently end his nikker recruiting program. :D

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"I´m good at herding black kids...

The black motherfuckers dont join some various african gangs.. I´m coming for them like their daddy... And I´ll smoke the nikkers who raise my kids to the rank of "captain"....

We´ll take the recruiter of kids to the back and permanently end his nikker recruiting program. :D

Live in your little world of make believe. You and Freud are quite the pair.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview