Last post: Today at 05:21:48 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lokmar

Hi mofos I'm back

Started by GORDY GAMBINO, September 08, 2016, 01:41:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gallium

Quote from: "Oberon"
Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "Oberon"Well, your chivalry nothwithstanding, I could tell you exactly where he is.

I could give you his number and address.

But it would be of little use. He lives in Perth, Western Australia.

What? You're friends with someone like that?

I doubt anyone, especially Gambino, would characterise my relationship with him as "friends". Far from it.

The truth is Gambino is rather loose with his personal details. Anyone from Van would know how to find him. He's never hidden himself away.

As Perth is the most remote city on Earth, one could possibly understand his cavalier approach to his own PI. The truth is I live closer to him than any other forum acquaintance. In fact, he used to live in my city. The fact that I am an ex cop, and he is an ex crim does suggest a bond of sorts, I suppose. But "friend"?

He hates my guts.

You mean he loathes your intestinal fortitude you deadhead. Use the Queen's english you two-bit prat.

Perth...one of the most windiest and most beautiful city in the entire world and my home for over 13 years. I recommend everyone to put that destination on your list. From fine wines and scrumptious cuisine to vistas and ocean life most of the world has never seen.

G'day Gordy... that fucking pig Uberpom giving you shit!?

ac_biggrin

GORDY GAMBINO

Quote from: "Angry White Male"Gordy Gordy...

Ace here.  We've been posting side by side for a long fucking time!~

Watch out here...  The level of acceptance of foul humour is relatively low...  It's a little better now that RW and Renee packed up and left, but nonetheless...

Hi Ace how ya goin mate.

Yeph it's been 10 fucken years .

Pity those 2 womanz have gone but good riddance anyways they are just moles. Fuck em I say.

Hermy who as far as I know probably fucks coons tried to hustle me, didn't even know who I am.

Talk about fucken stoopid...... :roll:
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

GORDY GAMBINO

Quote from: "Gallium"
Quote from: "Oberon"Well, your chivalry nothwithstanding, I could tell you exactly where he is.

I doubt anyone, especially Gambino, would characterise my relationship with him as "friends". Far from it.

The truth is Gambino is rather loose with his personal details. Anyone from Van would know how to find him. He's never hidden himself away.

As Perth is the most remote city on Earth, one could possibly understand his cavalier approach to his own PI. The truth is I live closer to him than any other forum acquaintance. In fact, he used to live in my city. The fact that I am an ex cop, and he is an ex crim does suggest a bond of sorts, I suppose. But "friend"?

He hates my guts.

You mean he loathes your intestinal fortitude you deadhead. Use the Queen's english you two-bit prat.

Perth...one of the most windiest and most beautiful city in the entire world and my home for over 13 years. I recommend everyone to put that destination on your list. From fine wines and scrumptious cuisine to vistas and ocean life most of the world has never seen.

ac_biggrin

That slimy limey had better watch out or he gonna git the hammer  :sdfjh(2):
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Gallium

Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"
Quote from: "Gallium"

He hates my guts.

ac_biggrin

Uncensored and unedited...we'd smash him. The ferkin' cod_walloper knows bucklies about a country the rest of the world would just love to be. 'Straya!  :thumbup:

One dolla...love ya long time!

http://www.abc.net.au/news/image/2316144-3x2-940x627.jpg">

GORDY GAMBINO

RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Gallium

Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"Somehow Adelaide suits him .

I've been to most states bar Adelaide...never saw the attraction. I heard there were heaps of turd-burglars there!!!  :shock:

Anonymous

Watch out here...  The level of acceptance of foul humour is relatively low...  It's a little better now that RW and Renee packed up and left, but nonetheless...

Hi Ace how ya goin mate.

Yeph it's been 10 fucken years .

Pity those 2 womanz have gone but good riddance anyways they are just moles. Fuck em I say.

Hermy who as far as I know probably fucks coons tried to hustle me, didn't even know who I am.

Talk about fucken stoopid...... :roll:

Herman is married to a woman, not a member of the procyonid family.

Wulf

Isn't this just sweet. :negative:

This place loses two worthwhile, long time, forum friends, only to have them replaced by these two worthless, long time, forum bottom feeders.

Funny how the forum world turns. Unfortunately it's not always for the better.

kiebers

The level of acceptance is still relatively low. Ain't we havin fun......
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

GORDY GAMBINO

Wulf is a whinging fucking bitch. Go change ya tampon motherfucker.
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Anonymous

Quote from: "Wulf"

This place loses two worthwhile, long time, forum friends, only to have them replaced by these two worthless, long time, forum bottom feeders.

I am just hired help here, I do not call the shots. But, just so you know, I agree with you. Believe it or not, the admin knows this too.

Bricktop

Here we go again.

Gambino, we both know that I used to get paid to make human bacteria like you kiss the road and address police officers as "Sir" if they wished to make it home without a detour to the Watch House. And I enjoyed it all the more when his mates were all watching and trembling.

My baton kissed the shiny heads of many like you that lived on the fringe, pretending you were a hardass, when you were simply a lardass.

So, be a good boy, go dig out some more asbestos without your safety gear, and do the world a big favour.

GORDY GAMBINO

Quote from: "Wulf"

I am just hired help here, I do not call the shots. But, just so you know, I agree with you. Believe it or not, the admin knows this too.

Be careful what ya wish for mate  :laugh:
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Anonymous

I am old enough to know what I want and what the consequences might be.

GORDY GAMBINO

Odi says you got a whore Asian wif?? Is she from Issan??
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview