The best topic

Replies: 10554
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 11:33:35 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Aylana

Hi mofos I'm back

Started by GORDY GAMBINO, September 08, 2016, 01:41:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"
Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"
Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"Theres money in trash.

You should have taken Joe with you to Thailand. Even he might have a chance of getting laid there.....MAYBE.

I know of a retired locomotive engineer who lives in Thailand year round. I don't have contact with him, but I know some people that do. They say his pension goes a long way there. I will be doing that too in retirement, but in Central America.

With al due respect, you'd last 5 days. Stay out of CR

With zero respect for a fool like you, we have been to CR many times.

It would be good to listen up. I built a house in Playa Langosta, Guanacaste 15 years ago. Lived  here full time for 13 years, with residency. Food prices here are double. The duty on a car is double. Building materials are almost double. It would be good not to always asume shit you don't have a clue about. Dont think you'd last a month here. Too late for the good things.

Listen you a$$uming dumbass, by the time I retire we will have spent 18 years, planning, saving and rearching which country we will call our new home. Something you didn't have to do because you have a rich dead momma who left you a fortune.

Not that it's any of your business, but we have our choices narrowed down to three countries with one preferred favourite. A lot of things can change between now and 2024, but we keep abreast of any changes that would affect us. So, if you don't bugger off and let us handle our retirement plans.

More intelligence from the locomotive engineer. Sure thing. Come on down. I'll introduce you to some Realitors. They adore new blood. I so wish my poor dead Mom was rich. What a jack ass thing to say. CR is one big tourist business waiting for fools like you.

Anonymous

QuoteMore intelligence from the locomotive engineer. Sure thing. Come on down. I'll introduce you to some Realitors. They adore new blood. I so wish my poor dead Mom was rich. What a jack ass thing to say. CR is one big tourist business waiting for fools like you.

Twenty Dollars will you grow up please..

And stop repeating yourself while you're at it too..

If you can make it in a Central American nation, there is no doubt an intelligent man like iron horse jockey certainly can.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"
QuoteMore intelligence from the locomotive engineer. Sure thing. Come on down. I'll introduce you to some Realitors. They adore new blood. I so wish my poor dead Mom was rich. What a jack ass thing to say. CR is one big tourist business waiting for fools like you.

Twenty Dollars will you grow up please..

And stop repeating yourself while you're at it too..

If you can make it in a Central American nation, there is no doubt an intelligent man like iron horse jockey certainly can.

Amen Fash.

I have thrived in some of the most dangerous places. Costa Rica is Disneyland by comparison. It doesn't sound like old Jock will retire there, but where ever he and his old lady settle, they will know enough before going to make it work.

JOE

I've heard Costa Rica is full of scammers.

People spend money on a home thinking it is theirs, then the laws snag them, they get their foot caught in it then they're lassoed & lose all thleir money.

Their laws of property ownership are quite unlike USA or Canada. I wouldn't buy there, you could lose your shirt.

JOE

Do you pine for the Caribbean because Manitoba is so cold?

I wonder if you'd end up finding the Carribbean too hot.

If Manitoba goes down to -30, then I'm sure its the opposite down there of 30+ C much of the time.

Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"Theres money in trash.

You should have taken Joe with you to Thailand. Even he might have a chance of getting laid there.....MAYBE.

I know of a retired locomotive engineer who lives in Thailand year round. I don't have contact with him, but I know some people that do. They say his pension goes a long way there. I will be doing that too in retirement, but in Central America.

With al due respect, you'd last 5 days. Stay out of CR

With zero respect for a fool like you, we have been to CR many times.

It would be good to listen up. I built a house in Playa Langosta, Guanacaste 15 years ago. Lived  here full time for 13 years, with residency. Food prices here are double. The duty on a car is double. Building materials are almost double. It would be good not to always asume shit you don't have a clue about. Dont think you'd last a month here. Too late for the good things.

Listen you a$$uming dumbass, by the time I retire we will have spent 18 years, planning, saving and rearching which country we will call our new home. Something you didn't have to do because you have a rich dead momma who left you a fortune.

Not that it's any of your business, but we have our choices narrowed down to three countries with one preferred favourite. A lot of things can change between now and 2024, but we keep abreast of any changes that would affect us. So, if you don't mind, bugger off and let us handle our retirement plans.

JOE

Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"Joe is poorer than most of Thailand so he get as usual no pussy.

I get all the roots around here.

Gordy, do you pay for sex from prostitutes all the time?

How much do you pay?

Do you get good value for your money?

GORDY GAMBINO

No I'm married.

50 bucks per woman per night x 2 womanz

Sure
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Anonymous

Quote from: "JOE"
Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"Joe is poorer than most of Thailand so he get as usual no pussy.

I get all the roots around here.

Gordy, do you pay for sex from prostitutes all the time?

How much do you pay?

Do you get good value for your money?

You need to get a hooker. You must have a little money in your budget you can shift towards getting laid.

GORDY GAMBINO

RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Anonymous

Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"Berry Sweet 5 dolla

You mean the Berry Sweet that used to post here? She was alright.

GORDY GAMBINO

RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Anonymous

Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO".

You know the gal I mean? I do not know much about her, but she seemed normal enough.

Bricktop

The poor lady made the ill advised move to actually attempt to engage with Gambino at a normal, friendly adult level.

BIIIIIIIG mistake.

That's like feeding a stray dog a 5 star steak.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Oberon"The poor lady made the ill advised move to actually attempt to engage with Gambino at a normal, friendly adult level.

BIIIIIIIG mistake.

That's like feeding a stray dog a 5 star steak.

This Berry Sweet gal right?

Bricktop

Yes. She couldn't pull him off her leg with a power winch.

Poor lass.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview