The best topic

Replies: 10406
Total votes: : 4

Last post: September 21, 2024, 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Regret

Started by shin, September 15, 2016, 02:05:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

shin

What are some of the things you regret the most about your life thus far?

kiebers

It is going by way too fast...LOL
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Wulf

Exactly how many Jews have you killed? Better yet, how many people in general have you killed. Have you every seen anyone die and I'm not taking about old age or in a hospital of some wasting disease? I taking about violent, in your face, blood spattered, burned bodies, mama screaming death.

I'm willing to bet it's none. Because if you ever did, that cavalier attitude toward killing wouldn't exist.

How the hell you are allowed to remain here unchained and loose on this forum is beyond reasoning.

cc

I would ask mods to look at the nazi's post and decide if it belongs in this site  .. even in reject area

Thanks ... I'm ok with whatever you decide ... I thinks he's just a troll anyhow, but others might think he is serious nazi

Edit - OK. Problem dealt with ,,,, as you were
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

GORDY GAMBINO

serious nazi

that doesn't narrow it down all krauts are serious and Nazis

not that theres anything wrong with that

live and let live

it's all in the past

all forgotten now
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Anonymous

Quote from: "Wulf"Exactly how many Jews have you killed? Better yet, how many people in general have you killed. Have you every seen anyone die and I'm not taking about old age or in a hospital of some wasting disease? I taking about violent, in your face, blood spattered, burned bodies, mama screaming death.

I'm willing to bet it's none. Because if you ever did, that cavalier attitude toward killing wouldn't exist.

How the hell you are allowed to remain here unchained and loose on this forum is beyond reasoning.

I have seen some vile things in my travelling oilpatch career. Nothing like what you have seen, but still more than I wanted.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Wulf"Exactly how many Jews have you killed? Better yet, how many people in general have you killed. Have you every seen anyone die and I'm not taking about old age or in a hospital of some wasting disease? I taking about violent, in your face, blood spattered, burned bodies, mama screaming death.

Wulf, I have not been here as much as I should be lately, including today, so I don't know what was posted..

But, if you, Daisy May, Herman or kiebers say it was inappropriate, I believe all of you..

Good work mod.

:smiley_thumbs_up_yellow_ani:

@realAzhyaAryola

I'm happy my eyes escaped it, whatever it was.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Anonymous

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"I'm happy my eyes escaped it, whatever it was.

That is understandable Azhya.

kiebers

I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Anonymous

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"I'm happy my eyes escaped it, whatever it was.

Me too Azhya.

GORDY GAMBINO

RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Anonymous

Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"I wish I saw it

You know the guy, so you probably have.

Annie

I almost regret being too nice.  Now it's like I'm taken advantage of and if I'm not still nice then all hell breaks loose.  I wish I had hardened the f up long ago.
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

GORDY GAMBINO

Quote from: "Annie"I almost regret being too nice.  Now it's like I'm taken advantage of and if I'm not still nice then all hell breaks loose.  I wish I had hardened the f up long ago.

me too
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE