Replies: 10237
Total votes: : 4

Last post: September 15, 2024, 10:38:48 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

WOW! Memebee really hates me!

Started by Angry White Male, September 17, 2016, 04:52:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Angry White Male

Not only am I instabanned on sight, all posts are removed!

Funny how hard people with mental imbalances work, when there is really no work to be done!

Here, I can post.  It's not like I break the rules 24/7...  Christ.  If you don't like me, ignore me.

Odinson

Its because you are an asshole... A real genuine asshole.. You should be documented..

Angry White Male

Quote from: "Odinson"Its because you are an asshole... A real genuine asshole.. You should be documented..

No, I just don't kiss the asses of the fucking hags around these parts that run the show based on what their menstrual cycle is doing at the time.

I was just about to post this to ExtraBombs, when I was perma'd:

Quote from: "extralegs2000"But then, that makes me unaccountable.

Doesn't it?

Your accountability is brought into question for your open beliefs that tend to see you as more on the side of the fundamentalists as opposed to the more moderates of your religion.

Now, I know you are harmless, Legs.  You've been posting for a long time.

You are well versed, and I don't mind your posts at all.

However, you see the issue that people may have...  When attack after attack on innocents occurs, being driven mainly by one ideology...  And I'll let you guess what that single 'ideology' is...

I don't care what you post, and I like reading your shit, but understand from another perspective, right?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Angry White Male"Not only am I instabanned on sight, all posts are removed!

Funny how hard people with mental imbalances work, when there is really no work to be done!

Here, I can post.  It's not like I break the rules 24/7...  Christ.  If you don't like me, ignore me.

I'm hated there too, but you don't see the Iron Chink crying about it. I don't give a flying fuck.I don't even try to post there and haven't for a long, long time. All the good posters have left anyway.

Angry White Male

You're pretty much right Shen.

Evs has done a lot of damage, and her Mods are afraid to intervene.  Zekko was one that I thought had balls and drive.  He will not say a thing, out of fear.  He knows it, and I know it.

Sad.

This place MUST open up to those there.  Now that RW and Renee are gone, it can be done.

There are posters there that will come here.  I can guarantee this.

First problem...  No forum results unless logged in.  Fash should address this issue!

Odinson

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Angry White Male"Not only am I instabanned on sight, all posts are removed!

I am hated there too, but you don't see the Iron Chink crying about it. I don't give a flying fuck.I don't even try to post there and haven't for a long, long time. All the good posters have left anyway.

You only post the oilmarket and of how sweet your ass is...

Its highly repetitive in the long run.

Try to figure out something new, sweet cheeks.

Odinson

You are kinda like that other asian bastard who repeats constantly how he ignores me...

:D

Angry White Male

I am the most hated poster on these forums.  Hands down.

I don't try to make friends here, but I also don't try to make enemies.

The vast majority of my postings are fairly limited in duration, meaning I don't post here 24/7, and the vast amount of my postings don't break any forum rules.

I guess I just have that fucking knack!

Angry White Male

Most of these clowns running or modding a forum have clearly never left high school.

The mentality is exactly the same, especially with the worn out hags that still think they're "18 and desirable"...

Gallium

I am hated there too, but you don't see the Iron Chink crying about it. I don't give a flying fuck.I don't even try to post there and haven't for a long, long time. All the good posters have left anyway.

Hahahahaha...keep telling yourself that...but you'll be wong!  :laugh3:

Odinson

Theres a bonus with older gals..

They know what a man wants.. They know how to make themselves appealing to men.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Gallium"

Hahahahaha...keep telling yourself that...but you'll be wong!  :laugh3:

She's wrong about what?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Angry White Male"You're pretty much right Shen.

Evs has done a lot of damage, and her Mods are afraid to intervene.  Zekko was one that I thought had balls and drive.  He will not say a thing, out of fear.  He knows it, and I know it.

Sad.

This place MUST open up to those there.  Now that RW and Renee are gone, it can be done.

There are posters there that will come here.  I can guarantee this.

First problem...  No forum results unless logged in.  Fash should address this issue!

It's only temporary, just like the word censor for a certain poster..

I am even considering starting a guest subforum again..

I will only do that when I am around to watch it..

That would be asking too much of any mod.

@realAzhyaAryola

evs and mimi = deplorables

Please, do not bring them here. I like this forum very much.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Anonymous

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"evs and mimi = deplorables

Please, do not bring them here. I like this forum very much.

It would never happen. Evs and mimi would never register here and I for one would never register there. I know I am not the only one who does not want to post there.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview