Re: Forum gossip thread by Frood

Canada's Private Refugee Sponsorship Program To Expand Around The World

Started by Romero, September 21, 2016, 01:00:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cc

I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: "Daisy May"I'll sponsor him

I will co sponsor. Anything to get these agents of the Middle East out of Canada.

GORDY GAMBINO

Great idea I can claim my wedding as a tax deduction...( rubs hands together like a greedy fucking joo )
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Romero

Quote from: "Herman"How many refugees does that currency manipulator Soros think will be sponsored in the rich Gulf states? All Western countries I i'm repetitive.

This frickin Rohammad is a real piece of work. He does not want Canada building pipelines to tidewater to compete with the Middle East oil exporters, but wants us to give citizenship to people they will not admit. Maybe a Gulf state will accept Rohammad as a refugee. God knows he is their biggest proponent.

Haha, if you weren't a citizen you would have been deported by now. Our Syrian refugees are already better citizens than you've been, criminal!

Romero

QuoteBill Gates: Trudeau's Approach To Syrian Refugees Is Good For Business

Canada's open approach to immigration and its willingness to welcome tens of thousands of Syrian refugees is an "enlightened" move that will benefit the country's business sector, Microsoft co-founder Bill Gates says.

The business leader and philanthropist was in Vancouver on Tuesday to speak at the Emerging Cascadia Innovation Conference, aimed at strengthening the technology and business ties between British Columbia and Washington state.

"I think Canada's very well positioned. It's got good, strong universities, good policies — certainly more enlightened immigration policies than most countries have, which is a real asset," said Gates, who is listed by the American business magazine Forbes as the richest man in the world with a US$81-billion net worth.

Gates commended Prime Minister Justin Trudeau for his role in helping people fleeing conflict in the Middle East.

http://www.huffingtonpost.ca/2016/09/20/bill-gates-canada-syrian-refugees-economy_n_12110986.html">//http://www.huffingtonpost.ca/2016/09/20/bill-gates-canada-syrian-refugees-economy_n_12110986.html

GORDY GAMBINO

RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Yeah Right

Quote from: "Romero"

Canada's open approach to immigration and its willingness to welcome tens of thousands of Syrian refugees is an "enlightened" move that will benefit the country's business sector, Microsoft co-founder Bill Gates says.

The business leader and philanthropist was in Vancouver on Tuesday to speak at the Emerging Cascadia Innovation Conference, aimed at strengthening the technology and business ties between British Columbia and Washington state.

"I think Canada's very well positioned. It's got good, strong universities, good policies — certainly more enlightened immigration policies than most countries have, which is a real asset," said Gates, who is listed by the American business magazine Forbes as the richest man in the world with a US$81-billion net worth.

Gates commended Prime Minister Justin Trudeau for his role in helping people fleeing conflict in the Middle East.

http://www.huffingtonpost.ca/2016/09/20/bill-gates-canada-syrian-refugees-economy_n_12110986.html">//http://www.huffingtonpost.ca/2016/09/20/bill-gates-canada-syrian-refugees-economy_n_12110986.html

ME refugees have come to Europe, America, Canada Australia etc.  Is there any evidence that they have been "good for business" thus far, in these places that have taken so many in?

Hmm apparently not in Germany at least.

The vast majority of major German companies reported not having hired any of the million plus migrants who arrived in the country last year.

The German government, International Monetary Fund (IMF), and Deutsche Bank predicted the migrants would be an economic boon for the country. Much of the international media echoed these claims, saying many doctors and architects were among last year's influx of immigration to Germany.

In a survey by the Frankfurter Allgemeiner Zeitung, however, most of the top 30 companies on the German stock exchange (DAX) said they were unable to employ any of the new arrivals. The companies said migrants lacked the necessary qualifications needed to fill any of their roles.

Although the companies surveyed employ four million workers, FAZ reported that between them, they had only hired 54 migrants.[/quote]

Yeah Right

Quote from: "Fashionista"Welcome Yeah Right.

ac_hithere

Anonymous

Quote from: "Yeah Right"
Quote from: "Romero"

ME refugees have come to Europe, America, Canada Australia etc.  Is there any evidence that they have been "good for business" thus far, in these places that have taken so many in?

Hmm apparently not in Germany at least.

The vast majority of major German companies reported not having hired any of the million plus migrants who arrived in the country last year.

The German government, International Monetary Fund (IMF), and Deutsche Bank predicted the migrants would be an economic boon for the country. Much of the international media echoed these claims, saying many doctors and architects were among last year's influx of immigration to Germany.

In a survey by the Frankfurter Allgemeiner Zeitung, however, most of the top 30 companies on the German stock exchange (DAX) said they were unable to employ any of the new arrivals. The companies said migrants lacked the necessary qualifications needed to fill any of their roles.

Although the companies surveyed employ four million workers, FAZ reported that between them, they had only hired 54 migrants.
[/quote]
Islam and civilized society do not mix.

Bricktop

Do you find it odd, Romero, that the powerful and the wealthy espouse an open door policy, yet we hear little from the people who will carry the burden and suffer the consequences of their pious stupidity.

Bill Gates is unlikely to be shot in a gay bar. He probably won't be at a festive gathering to be mown down by a maniac in a truck. He certainly won't be at an Eagles Of Death Metal concert. Nor will these sanctimonious ideologues running the government. It won't be them these misfits will walk among, work among and carry out their homicidal madness on.

How many western politicians have been attacked by muslims in the street?

How many of the wealthy "elite"?

How many of these condescending "movie stars" and their tag along spouses?

They live in a rarified world of security and safety barriers.

And Trudeau is certainly a prince amongst pontificating political poseurs.

Yeah Right

Word^

You can bet .001 percenter Bill Gates will never have to live among middle eastern immigrants.  That is for the peasants to do.

Muslim Immigration looks just great from an ivory tower safely far away.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Yeah Right"Word^

You can bet .001 percenter Bill Gates will never have to live among middle eastern immigrants.  That is for the peasants to do.

Muslim Immigration looks just great from an ivory tower safely far away.

Amen.

Romero

QuoteThe United States appears to be working toward a system for privately sponsoring refugees, potentially making it the latest country to emulate the program Canada has deployed during the Syrian migration crisis.

David Bier of the libertarian Cato Institute said he used the experience of the northern neighbour while making the case to government officials that the private sector could play a bigger role in resettling refugees.

He said there was initial reticence when he first discussed it last year with government officials, but he said the White House became enthusiastic and the State Department got involved in the details.

"The fact that it was already in operation in Canada and had proven successful was invaluable to our advocacy," Bier said in an interview. "I have no doubt that this is going to happen (in the U.S.). This is something that's part of the agenda and is being developed by the most important actors in the American refugee system."

At least 13 countries have made inquiries about emulating the program, said Canada's immigration minister John McCallum. Australia and New Zealand have adopted such programs, and McCallum said the United Kingdom is working on one.

http://www.huffingtonpost.ca/2016/10/10/canada-syrian-refugees-us_n_12432796.html">//http://www.huffingtonpost.ca/2016/10/10/canada-syrian-refugees-us_n_12432796.html

Anonymous

Why is it only Western countries that are taking in Syrians? No rich Gulf states that should be taking almost all refugees.