Replies: 8530
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 06:52:17 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Frood

Canada's Private Refugee Sponsorship Program To Expand Around The World

Started by Romero, September 21, 2016, 01:00:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Romero

QuoteCanada will export its program of private refugee sponsorship around the world with the help of the United Nations and billionaire George Soros, announced the Liberal government.

At least 13 countries have made inquiries about Canada's unique system in the hope of potentially emulating it, Immigration Minister John McCallum told reporters Tuesday.

The United Kingdom is in the process of implementing a version of Canada's program where private citizens provide funding to bring in refugees and help them get set up in their new home. Australia, Spain and Japan have also expressed interest.

Research has demonstrated that privately sponsored refugees tend to have relatively early, positive integration and better settlement outcomes, the government noted in a press release.

McCallum said Canadians would be proud of what he's hearing at this week's United Nations conference: "This is a place where Canada can stand tall. The international community has recognized and strongly supported what we have done.''

http://www.huffingtonpost.ca/2016/09/20/canada-private-sponsorship-refugees-syria-un-george-soros_n_12102066.html">//http://www.huffingtonpost.ca/2016/09/20/canada-private-sponsorship-refugees-syria-un-george-soros_n_12102066.html

cc

Seems you are promoting this vile scheme and uber-vile Soros promoter  everywhere, so I'll reply in kind

Hey Rohammad!!

How come it's been mostly all sunnis ...

when xians, yazidis, pure turks  (and others not sunni) are by far the most strongly persecuted ..... right up to the level of outright genocide

Now, WHY is that, Rohammad?

Just one of MANY examples - http://www.nbcnews.com/storyline/isis-uncovered/amal-clooney-takes-isis-clear-case-genocide-yazidis-n649126">NBC - Amal Clooney Takes on ISIS for 'Clear Case of Genocide' of Yazidis
QuoteOver the last two years, ISIS terrorists who overran parts of Syria and Iraq have enslaved, raped and murdered Yazidis because of their ancient religion, which centers on a figure known as the Peacock Angel.

QuoteIf soros were a decent man he would donate money to forming a safe zone where refugees could live in the middle east and be protected

But the plan is to bring these mainly sunni to a strange-to-them environment instead of keeping them safe in their own society and available to return to familiar surroundings

Now, WHY is that, Rohammad ? - How come islamics are not kept close to home as mentioned above, and the actual heavily persecuted people brought here?
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

cc

Oh My - he called me "Retard" for my outing his plan in another venue

Wonder what troll tactic he will try here to defend his indefensible plan

Aryan

cc

Aryan

Move over CC, there should be plenty of room in there   ac_biggrin

Romero

QuoteTheresa May under fire from Amal Clooney to let in more Syrian refugees into UK

The lawyer wife of film star George Clooney, who lives near the Prime Minister's Berkshire constituency home in Sonning on Thames, hit out at Government policy in an interview on the side lines of a United Nations summit in New York.

She spoke to Channel Four News ahead of Mrs May's first speech as leader to the UN's General Assembly.

Mrs Clooney, who was attending the summit with her husband to launch a scheme for educating Syrian refugee children in Lebanon, said: "I would hope that more could be taken in."

http://www.express.co.uk/news/politics/712642/Amal-Clooney-Theresa-May-let-Syrian-refugees-UK">//http://www.express.co.uk/news/politics/712642/Amal-Clooney-Theresa-May-let-Syrian-refugees-UK

ac_smile

cc

Quote from: "SCOUSE"Move over CC, there should be plenty of room in there   ac_biggrin

I'll give my spot to Rohammad, or anyone who is in favor of islamic immigration vs other immigration

Seems they don't realize that for every so many, we get a % of very bad ones / fundies who kill

The more you have the more you have who will kill (See France and 10s of 1000s of soldiers everywhere today)

Worse, second generation and kids of immigrants / refugees are far more prone to Fundyism than adults migrating

But he likes that and is actually stupid enough to try to sell his islam after the past weekend's islam spree

Romero

So why do you hire Islamics then?

cc

Desperate, eh? All you have is that tired old ploy

Hey!  I understand  .... it's a hard sell

sponsored?   :roll: You really are desperate now

I sponsor and openly advise exits so they will be safe when the very  bad ending, always the case with islam for 1400 years,  comes

Romero

Quote from: "Daisy May"Desperate, eh? All you have is that tired old ploy

Hey!  I understand  .... it's a hard sell

sponsored? Are you kidding?  Where did you get that idea? :roll: You really are desperate now

I sponsor and openly advise exits so they will be safe when the very  bad ending, always the case with islam for 1400 years,  comes

Really? You've finally told your Islamic employees to leave?

cc

Unlike yourself i do not "tell" others what to do ... I do "discuss" when asked to

thank allah and Graham Bell for anywhere in the world  phone and  internet communications / downloads, eh?

Yet another bad weekend for islam, eh? - What you gonna say when it becomes all the time?

(See "France Today" and 10s of 1000s of soldiers everywhere 24/7/365)

Romero

Quote from: "Daisy May"Unlike yourself i do not "tell" others what to do

Scared of what your Islamic employees are going to do?

cc

Desperate  / grasping at straws much?

You really are completely out of ammo .. so sad to witness

Anonymous

How many refugees does that currency manipulator Soros think will be sponsored in the rich Gulf states? All Western countries I assume.

This frickin Rohammad is a real piece of work. He does not want Canada building pipelines to tidewater to compete with the Middle East oil exporters, but wants us to give citizenship to people they will not admit. Maybe a Gulf state will accept Rohammad as a refugee. God knows he is their biggest proponent.