The best topic

Replies: 10413
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 02:03:25 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lokmar

One sunny day in Van

Started by GORDY GAMBINO, September 21, 2016, 06:41:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Aryan

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"
Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "Daisy May"Considering some of the places (many islamic hellholes) you have worked, that is understandable

A little island of civility surrounded by barbarians.

I've never been Herman. Nice of you to say such things. My friend David describes it as the land of milk and honey. Also they are the key in cleaning up the BS that exists in that region. Said it before. The civilized world should enlist Israel to do the job, other countries can't seem to accomplish. Fast, silent, efficient, effective, forever.

So you support ethnic cleansing of muslims?  Kinda hypocritical considering the whole Hitler/Jew saga, no?    :confused1:

Anonymous

Quote from: "SCOUSE"
Quote from: "Daisy May"Considering some of the places (many islamic hellholes) you have worked, that is understandable

I've never been Herman. Nice of you to say such things. My friend David describes it as the land of milk and honey. Also they are the key in cleaning up the BS that exists in that region. Said it before. The civilized world should enlist Israel to do the job, other countries can't seem to accomplish. Fast, silent, efficient, effective, forever.

So you support ethnic cleansing of muslims?  Kinda hypocritical considering the whole Hitler/Jew saga, no?    :confused1:

Islam is a cancer on humanity. A boil that needs to be lanced.

Aryan

Yeah I'm not a fan of it either, especially in the UK.

Anonymous

It's frickin worse in the UK than in Canada. It's worse in France and Sweden again than it is in Britain.

Aryan

It's frickin worse in the UK than in Canada. It's worse in France and Sweden again than it is in Britain.

Yep, I dont know 100%  whats going on, but I do know that over the last few decades so called 'multiculturalism' has been enforced across Europe, which has included mass third world Islamic immigration and general open border policies.  

Liberals are being scapegoated as the cause for these agendas, but in reality they are just regarded as 'useful idiots' by the big business corporations or Elites, otherwise known as 'International Organised Jewry'.... because without their say so and influence, liberal agendas would be ignored.

Anonymous

Small l liberals like rohomo are the cause of the West's decay.

cc

No. It's  'International Organised Jewry'

:roll:  :yahoo:  :laugh3:  :laugh:

Hmmmm .. that reminds me ...... "Hubby, I need some new jewry"

Would have been funnier if Shen had said it  :wink:
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

IRISH KAM

Quote from: "Shen Li"Two types of fucking people on the left coast. Hard working, responsible Asians and selfish, lazy, white assholes.

U Yellow Cheap labour are WORKING for the White man .
LIBERALISM IS MORE DANGEROUS THAN TERRORISM ! ( KAM )

IRISH KAM

Quote from: "Daisy May"No. It's  'International Organised Jewry'

Feckin Jude Off CC .

cc

Quote from: "IRISH KAM"

Feckin Jude Off CC .

That's it?
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

IRISH KAM

Quote from: "Daisy May"

Feckin Jude Off CC .

That's it?

Thats What ?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"Two types of fucking people on the left coast. Hard working, responsible Asians and selfish, lazy, white assholes.

You are working for the yellow man and you are too dumb to figure it out.

IRISH KAM

Give us all a Laugh and Explain how the White man is working for the Yellow Man ......

If ya dont answer this , it proves ya Full of Shite .

Anonymous

Give us all a Laugh and Explain how the White man is working for the Yellow Man ......

You seriously don't know that you are a lowly pawn? You are frickin stupid.

Anonymous

You seriously don't know that you are a lowly pawn? You are frickin stupid.

So called democracy thrives on ignorant fools like him.