The best topic

Replies: 8532
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 03:33:05 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Garraty_47

12.45 am

Started by GORDY GAMBINO, September 29, 2016, 12:46:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

GORDY GAMBINO

RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Anonymous

Lily frickin white she is.

GORDY GAMBINO

Suppose white is just alright...did ya stir him that he aint with a quality Asian... I do I stir my 32 yo son all the time.
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

IRISH KAM

Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"I'm goin for a root..

The last Root u had ,  was GinSeng from a Chink Herbal-Scam Shop .

GIMPY actually payed $ , after falling for the " Add 4 Inches " Herbal Root Scam .
LIBERALISM IS MORE DANGEROUS THAN TERRORISM ! ( KAM )

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"Now youre.....Married with Children...555

Nah brother, my kid is twenty five and from my first old lady. He is lazy as fuck and think his parents and the government owe him. Well, he brought a girlfriend back from living in Australia. She is turning him into a man. :thumbup:

How's your son doing Herman?

IRISH KAM

Quote from: "Fashionista"

Nah brother, my kid is twenty five and from my first old lady. He is lazy as fuck and think his parents and the government owe him. Well, he brought a girlfriend back from living in Australia. She is turning him into a man. :thumbup:

HERMAN ya Kids grow up under their Parents Guidance .

If ya Kid is a Lazy Fuck and thinks his parents and Govt owe him ........

Think about it Homer , its not rocket science .

Anonymous

Actually pretty good now. He realizes he can't just go work a little bit, live at home and go travel, spend his cash, come home and repeat. He got his job back with the federal civil service and his girlfriend is working too. They got an apartment in Regina. He extended adolescence a bit, but that seems common with BA degree holders.

IRISH KAM

Actually pretty good now. He realizes he can't just go work a little bit, live at home and go travel, spend his cash, come home and repeat. He got his job back with the federal civil service and his girlfriend is working too. They got an apartment in Regina. He extended adolescence a bit, but that seems common with BA degree holders.

1 post up HERMAN ya Slatting and taking the piss out of ya own son .

I pointed out to u that ya Children grow up under the guidance of their parents .

Then within 1 Posts U have gone from saying YA OWN SON is a lazy bastard that thinks the Govt and his parents owe him ...................

To now claiming hes a has a BA Degree !

Ya couldnt make this Shit Up !

Anonymous

His generation delays adulthood as long as they can. I'm glad he is spreading his wings now though.

Bricktop

Quote from: "IRISH KAM"

1 post up HERMAN ya Slatting and taking the piss out of ya own son .

I pointed out to u that ya Children grow up under the guidance of their parents .

Then within 1 Posts U have gone from saying YA OWN SON is a lazy bastard that thinks the Govt and his parents owe him ...................

To now claiming hes a has a BA Degree !

Ya couldnt make this Shit Up !

On another point, you have yet to appear in your requested debate. Why are you wasting time in other threads when you have a competition to attend to?

People are beginning to think you're a craven loud mouth with no clue.

Anonymous

Herman, pay not attention to IRISH KAM, he is not a parent and is more immature than your son..

Your son seems fine..

Travelling for a while out of university is not unusual, but the running home after he came back was not good, but it came to an end..

Maybe, now that he has a lovely girlfriend and a stable job, he might make you a grandfather.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"Herman, pay not attention to IRISH KAM, he is not a parent and is more immature than your son..

Your son seems fine..

Travelling for a while out of university is not unusual, but the running home after he came back was not good, but it came to an end..

Maybe, now that he has a lovely girlfriend and a stable job, he might make you a grandfather.

Obviously I am not going to read parenting tips from a chickenshit too scared to debate Crowley.

GORDY GAMBINO

">https://youtu.be/j67MZXY33c0
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Anonymous

Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"
">https://youtu.be/j67MZXY33c0
That is one tough little runt, unlike Irish Kum.

Bricktop

That's ma cuz!!

Seriously.

Warwick Davis.