The best topic

Replies: 8490
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 10:14:13 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

12.45 am

Started by GORDY GAMBINO, September 29, 2016, 12:46:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Oberon"He's done all three Harry Potter movies, Leprechaun, some movie with Jamie Fox, his own Brit TV series (Life's Too Short) with Ricky Gervais, and holds the distinction of being the only actor to appear in the first trio of Star Wars movies, the second, and now the current. Not even Harrison Ford can make that claim.

He was also the robot in "Hitchhikers Guide To The Galaxy" and he's done a lot of uncredited creatures and effects.

How did he get into acting? Was he discovered?

Bricktop

His mother saw an ad in a British newspaper looking for extras for a major new movie to be filmed in London. Unfortunately, the paper was a few days old, but she sent him down to the auditions anyway. When he arrived, they told him he was too late...but, given his small stature, the casting director thought he'd make a good ewok, as most of them were going to be small children and could only be background players. The movie was "Star Wars; Return of The Jedi". George Lucas saw an opportunity with Warwick to put an ewok into a more prominent role, thus Wicket the Ewok was conceived and developed.

After filming, George introduced Warwick to Ron Howard, as he was about to film "Willow" with Val Killmer and need a little person.

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/M/MV5BMTk2MjIwODIwM15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNjM1MTgyMQ@@._V1_.jpg">

Warwick got the gig. He met another little person on set as an extra, and they married and have two children, both little people.

After Willow, he got "Leprechaun", which did good business with a couple of sequels as well, then things got a bit tough, including being ripped off by his accountant. This resulted in him doing more "Leprechaun" sequels than he would have liked, but it paid the bills.

Then work started becoming steadier, and he's doing fine.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Oberon"His mother saw an ad in a British newspaper looking for extras for a major new movie to be filmed in London. Unfortunately, the paper was a few days old, but she sent him down to the auditions anyway. When he arrived, they told him he was too late...but, given his small stature, the casting director thought he'd make a good ewok, as most of them were going to be small children and could only be background players. The movie was "Star Wars; Return of The Jedi". George Lucas saw an opportunity with Warwick to put an ewok into a more prominent role, thus Wicket the Ewok was conceived and developed.

After filming, George introduced Warwick to Ron Howard, as he was about to film "Willow" with Val Killmer and need a little person.

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/M/MV5BMTk2MjIwODIwM15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNjM1MTgyMQ@@._V1_.jpg">

Warwick got the gig. He met another little person on set as an extra, and they married and have two children, both little people.

After Willow, he got "Leprechaun", which did good business with a couple of sequels as well, then things got a bit tough, including being ripped off by his accountant. This resulted in him doing more "Leprechaun" sequels than he would have liked, but it paid the bills.

He was discovered. And I am sure he is doing fine.

GORDY GAMBINO

Does he need a hard assed manager that's very experienced . Gambino avail for hire.
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Anonymous

Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"Does he need a hard assed manager that's very experienced . Gambino avail for hire.

Maybe he would prefer a barrel wash guzzling, rig pig, prairie redneck to manage his career.

Bricktop

I think he's with Ricky Gervais' management team now. I believe it's working just fine. Viz;

RG: "Hey Warwick, its Ricky. What are you doing over Xmas?"

WD: "Hi Ricky...well, to tell the truth, I'm just going to chill with the family and take a break. Why?"

RG: "We've been invited to a Xmas party on the 19th of December"

WD: "I think I'll pass. I need some family time. Who's throwing the party?"

RG: "Sir Paul McCartney"

WD: "What time and where? What's the dress code?"

Its tough at the top.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Oberon"I think he's with Ricky Gervais' management team now. I believe it's working just fine. Viz;

RG: "Hey Warwick, its Ricky. What are you doing over Xmas?"

WD: "Hi Ricky...well, to tell the truth, I'm just going to chill with the family and take a break. Why?"

RG: "We've been invited to a Xmas party on the 19th of December"

WD: "I think I'll pass. I need some family time. Who's throwing the party?"

RG: "Sir Paul McCartney"

WD: "What time and where? What's the dress code?"

Its tough at the top.

Tell me about it. :laugh3:

Bricktop

You were invited to?

GORDY GAMBINO

I got an invite and told McCartney meet me in Patts instead.
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Bricktop

Did he bring Stella as well?

GORDY GAMBINO

Ya leave the women at home when ya go to Patts mate
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Anonymous

Quote from: "Oberon"His mother saw an ad in a British newspaper looking for extras for a major new movie to be filmed in London. Unfortunately, the paper was a few days old, but she sent him down to the auditions anyway. When he arrived, they told him he was too late...but, given his small stature, the casting director thought he'd make a good ewok, as most of them were going to be small children and could only be background players. The movie was "Star Wars; Return of The Jedi". George Lucas saw an opportunity with Warwick to put an ewok into a more prominent role, thus Wicket the Ewok was conceived and developed.

What a very fortunate man he is Oberon..

ac_smile

Do you speak with him once in a while?

Bricktop

Not a lot. He's a Hollywood star.

We catch up when I'm in the UK, and I Facebook with his wife.

I'm possibly going over there in January for a birthday and I'll definitely see him then.

GORDY GAMBINO

Tell ya wif you are going to Pommyland and instead meet me in Patts Chief and I'll show yer around.
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Bricktop

Mmmm....London, mixing it with movie stars, or Pattaya, slumming with Gambino.

Tough choice.