Replies: 8239
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 04:06:41 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by caskur

Trump

Started by Twenty Dollars, October 02, 2016, 10:25:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Odinson

Quote from: "Romero"You're a Trump supporter, cc? You don't think he's a liar?

Every1 in american politics is a liar..

Its some kind of an american cultural thing to shower the voters with big promises.

cc

Hillary is the great liar

Gotta love how you take an appropriate  pic (an obvious apolitical comeback to our "other" idiot) as "supporter" .. I find that type tactic funny  .. and telling

Clearly, either you are a disingenuous conniving piece of work   ... or just incredibly dumb

Your choice

http://www.weaselzippers.us/wp-content/uploads/2016/10/CuCfRPUWYAAtAL1-1024x683.jpg">
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Romero

You called a Trump supporter a "strong hard working meaningful buck". So you believe supporting Trump is meaningful.

Of course I completely understand why you're too embarrassed to admit it. Remember when you were all gaga over Sarah Palin? :laugh:

ac_smile

http://static.images.publisher.attn.com/sites/default/files/blog_who_lies_more.jpg">

Anonymous

QuoteEvery1 in american politics is a liar

Of course they are, but this time around you have the next president, Hillary is as corrupt as Vladimir Putin. I won't even talk about Trump because he does not actually want the job of president.

Anonymous

If I could vote in the US, I would never cast ballot for either Clinton or Trump. They are both selfish, dishonest and sleazy. The results were pre determined long ago, and Hillary will win. I hope for a good strong showing for Johnson and Weld.

cc

Quote from: "cc" http://www.blazingcatfur.ca/wp-content/uploads/2016/10/Trump-T-shirt-400x590.png">

And from heartland America, by a strong hard working meaningful buck

not from some lame "cheap" 4th world dump, by some obsession-driven wrinkled meaningless beach bum

Quote from: "Dumb"You called a Trump supporter a "strong hard working meaningful buck". So you believe supporting Trump is meaningful.
Quote from: "cc"Clearly, either you are a disingenuous conniving piece of work ... or just incredibly dumb

Holly fk!!! This stupe can't tell I was distinguishing the guy in the T shit (see above) with your worthless reprobate lookalike in CR

Clearly the correct answer was "incredibly  dumb"

Anonymous

Quote from: "Daisy May"Holly fk!!! This stupe can't tell I was comparing the guy in the T shit with your worthless buddy in CR

Clearly the correct answer was "dumb"

No need to explain ceec. Anyone could tell what you meant including that little shit rohomo. No wonder he likes Hillary so much, he is a dishonest cunt just like she is.

cc

He really showed himself and got caught  for the useless  piece of crap he is in this one

:laugh:

Quote from: "cc"either a disingenuous conniving piece of work ... or just incredibly dumb

I was wrong - Turns out that wasn't an either / or

he's both a disingenuous conniving piece of work ... [size=150]&[/size] incredibly dumb

Anonymous

Quote from: "Daisy May"He really showed himself and got caught  for the useless  piece of crap he is in this one

:laugh:
Quotedisingenuous conniving piece of work ... or just incredibly dumb

Turns out that wasn't an either / or

he's both a disingenuous conniving piece of work ... [size=150]&[/size] incredibly dumb

He's a dishonest piece of shit, but I am not telling you anything you do not already know.

cc

This is true

and incredibly funny this time ...... this is so bad it creates a comparable image in my mind of him caught by  the males with his dick out in the segregated ladies only section of a mosque

I'll keep that image (of the T shirt above) and the ensuing  text and see if I can catch him again some time

This is too funny - I sent this thread to all my friends

Thiel

Quote from: "Daisy May""Trumped" by the other side

http://www.blazingcatfur.ca/wp-content/uploads/2016/10/Trump-T-shirt-400x590.png">

not from some lame "cheap" 4th world dump, by some obsession-driven wrinkled meaningless  beach bum

ac_smile

Secretary Clinton mocked Sanders supporters too. They want free stuff and live in their parents basement. She called black males super predators.

Clinton and Trump are both miserable old snakes who offend people. I would vote Libertarian if I could.
gay, conservative and proud

Twenty Dollars

http://www.blazingcatfur.ca/wp-content/uploads/2016/10/Trump-T-shirt-400x590.png">

not from some lame "cheap" 4th world dump, by some obsession-driven wrinkled meaningless  beach bum

ac_smile

Ha. More azzutions? Why do you make lame guesses? You should be more concerned with your largish bottom. Really is it a jelous Northern type thing? Angry because I rip on Trump? The biggest fool known to modern man.

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "Romero"You're a Trump supporter, cc? You don't think he's a liar?

She likes to hang her enormous hat on those points of view.

Odinson

Quote from: "Herman"
QuoteEvery1 in american politics is a liar

Of course they are, but this time around you have the next president, Hillary is as corrupt as Vladimir Putin. I won't even talk about Trump because he does not actually want the job of president.

Corruption

In Russia Putin controls the rich people and they bite the bullet if they dont behave.

In america the rich people fund and control the politicians.. The politician bites the bullet if he/she doesnt behave.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Thiel"

ac_smile

Secretary Clinton mocked Sanders supporters too. They want free stuff and live in their parents basement. She called black males super predators.

Clinton and Trump are both miserable old snakes who offend people. I would vote Libertarian if I could.

A few months ago I supported Hillary, not because I like her, but because I thought she was the lesser of two evils. Now we know she handled her time at the State Department like some pay for play tin pot dictator. And then there is the anti democratic way Hillary and the DNC rigged the primaries so that nobody other than Hillary could win the Democratic nomination. She is greedy, a congenital liar as Willima Safire succinctly described her and rotten to her very core.

I am not a libertarian. I do believe in a need for a social safety net. But I too would vote Libertarian in this election if I was an American.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview