Replies: 8416
Total votes: : 3

Last post: July 02, 2024, 02:46:34 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

12.45 am

Started by GORDY GAMBINO, September 29, 2016, 12:46:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "Oberon"Mmmm....London, mixing it with movie stars, or Pattaya, slumming with Gambino.

Tough choice.

:laugh:

GORDY GAMBINO

So what ya gonna say to McCartney when he looks ya up and down and says '' who the fuck are you ? ''
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Bricktop

Hmmm....I might give that a miss. I'm more a Lennon man.

That was three years ago, anyway.

Apparently, turning down a McCartney invite is not done. But when you get to the party, through several security checks, you're just in some marquees outside the main house, which is fenced off. You can't get into the inner sanctum, where the real important celebs are...and one or two royals.

During the night, McCartney comes down from the ivory tower and "mingles" for about 20 minutes, makes a small speech, thanks everyone and wishes them a happy christmas before disappearing back into the private area.

Within the so called plebs are Ricky Gervais, Stephen Merchant, Coldplay, Annie Lennox, Dave Stewart and so on.

In the private area are royals, Mick Jagger, Tom Jones, Elton John (see the common factor - knights of the realm).

GORDY GAMBINO

Just let him know ''Never mind who I am cunt, Lennon had more talent than you ya Queen arse sniffer''

Then pull out a joint....that will get ya inside might even get ya the long awaited knighthood.

Sir Leopard '' verbal '' Socks.
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Anonymous

Quote from: "Oberon"Hmmm....I might give that a miss. I'm more a Lennon man.

That was three years ago, anyway.

Apparently, turning down a McCartney invite is not done. But when you get to the party, through several security checks, you're just in some marquees outside the main house, which is fenced off. You can't get into the inner sanctum, where the real important celebs are...and one or two royals.

During the night, McCartney comes down from the ivory tower and "mingles" for about 20 minutes, makes a small speech, thanks everyone and wishes them a happy christmas before disappearing back into the private area.

Within the so called plebs are Ricky Gervais, Stephen Merchant, Coldplay, Annie Lennox, Dave Stewart and so on.

In the private area are royals, Mick Jagger, Tom Jones, Elton John (see the common factor - knights of the realm).

Celebs do not impress me.

GORDY GAMBINO

Me and Keef will be doing splifs in the pleb section. Then I'm gonna email to the queen '' Oi Old Bat wheres me fucken knighthood for being worlds best poster cunt. Sir Gordy Gambino. ''

Then I say '' you better watch out cunt I know where you live and your mug all over our coins I fucken know what ya look like ''
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Anonymous

Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"Me and Keef will be doing splifs in the pleb section. Then I'm gonna email to the queen '' Oi Old Bat wheres me fucken knighthood for being worlds best poster cunt. Sir Gordy Gambino. ''

Then I say '' you better watch out cunt I know where you live and your mug all over our coins I fucken know what ya look like ''

Keef is a frickin corpse.

http://media.gq.com/photos/565c619649ad37bf7816123a/master/pass/richards-sq.jpg">

Bricktop

But he can still play guitar...