Replies: 10399
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:39:45 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

A Feel Good Story for Everyone ....... except our pet nazi of course

Started by cc, October 08, 2016, 12:25:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "SCOUSE"I dont think I've ever met a Chinese/Taiwanese Zionist before.  :shock:

You rarely think.

GORDY GAMBINO

tears on their cheeks

as in cc ripped some blokes arse apart

that would be right
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

GORDY GAMBINO

and she asked for a refund

now that's being a fucken joooooooooooo
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

cc

Quote from: "SCOUSE"I dont think I've ever met a Chinese/Taiwanese Zionist before.  :shock:

Well, this proves your theory

the whole world is full of JooOOoos

:roll:
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

cc

cc

Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"tears on their cheeks

as in cc ripped some blokes arse apart

that would be right
Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"and she asked for a refund

now that's being a fucken joooooooooooo

:laugh:

Anonymous

She is a secret banker influencing all Western governments to fill their countries with Islamists, but keeping them out of Taiwan and Israel. It is failing miserably with Israel, but look at Taiwan. Hardly any Muslims which proves that her Zionism has had some success. ac_toofunny

Aryan

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "SCOUSE"CC is definitely a Zionist, how can you say otherwise?  ac_dunno

She loves Jews, hates muslims and regularly complains about nazis and NS Germany.   It couldn't be more obvious if she dusted off that yellow Jude star and wore it!

Daisy likes anyone that stands up to Islamic extremism and if they happen to have some Jewish ancestry, so be it..

Why would she have any respect for old regimes in Germany or Italy or Spain?

They didn't see Muslim extremism as a problem, so why would Daisy May respect them?

If anyone here is a Zionist, it's me..

Think about it, FAPA, which my father is a member of is basically a Taiwanese version of Zionism..

It promotes and supports an independent Taiwanese state..

Lots of Jews in Canada don't care about Israel, but most Nativist Taiwanese here are FAPA or Taiwanese independence supporters..

Therefore, I am the forum Zionist.

Zionism applies to the will of a Jewish state existing.  If you want Taiwan as an independent state, thats essentially just nationalism.  

In fact Zionism is basically just nationalism for Jews, but they tend to hate that word, especially when it comes to other races adopting the tactic, so they chose a different name.

kiebers

So by definition wouldn't a true Zionist be advocating for an independent Jewish nation?

And if she were truly the Zionist you claim wouldn't she be advocating for an independent Jewish nation?

Are you possibly doing the same thing the PC crowd does and interpret things the way that fits your agenda?
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

JOE

Quote from: "kiebers"So by definition wouldn't a true Zionist be advocating for an independent Jewish nation?

And if she were truly the Zionist you claim wouldn't she be advocating for an independent Jewish nation?

Are you possibly doing the same thing the PC crowd does and interpret things the way that fits your agenda?

Many other ethnic groups have their own concentrations of wealth.

Scouse should take a minute to think where their money comes from.

ie - the Arabs have huge pockets of wealth too, which they're using to fund ISIS and conduct a Cold War of their own on the West.

So...if the Jews have a pile, so do the Arabs which they use to subsidize the Muslim World & an extremist religious ideology from the Arab Middle East.

and yet, no one, interstingly the media, is pointing fingers at them.

It's evident that there would be no ISIS without them getting their funding from somewhere.

Aryan

Quote from: "kiebers"So by definition wouldn't a true Zionist be advocating for an independent Jewish nation?

I know you're blinded because you have a soft spot for her, but she has previously voiced support for Israel. Western Zionists tend to whip up hysteria about Islam and muslims on a constant basis, rather than mention the Jewish homeland.  

I tend to agree with the Zionist standpoint about muslims, however the hypocrisy which they never mention is how the Jewish elites support and champion mass immigration policies which allow the Islamics in to start with.  

I refer you to this video if you disagree with what I'm saying.

">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OJ9n0hibSS4

kiebers

Really???? David Duke????   ac_lmfao  ac_lmfao  ac_lmfao

David Ernest Duke is an American white nationalist, politician, antisemitic conspiracy theorist, Holocaust denier, and former Imperial Wizard of the Ku Klux Klan.
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Aryan

Nice deflection..............

all your hysterical crying aside, why not try and refute what is actually in the video?   :001_rolleyes:

kiebers

Quote from: "SCOUSE"Nice deflection..............

all your hysterical crying aside, why not try and refute what is actually in the video?   :001_rolleyes:

So if someone disagrees with you they are hysterically crying? Figures....

And to further your education of what smileys mean this  ac_lmfao  means "laughing my fucking ass off", not hysterical crying.

I do not care to give David Duke any of my time. It would lend a legitimacy to him that he does not have with me. He is, in  part, a cause of the problems we have in our country with race.

cc

True. He and O been made an effective team in making race relations a problem