Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 06:52:08 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lab Flaker

A Feel Good Story for Everyone ....... except our pet nazi of course

Started by cc, October 08, 2016, 12:25:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kiebers

In case you missed the edit...
QuoteYou have been called many things by many posters, doesn't necessarily make them true now does it. Oh wait, if I am to use the same reasoning as you do, then, I suppose they are true.

Fail.....again
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Aryan

Thats true, but when someones BEHAVES like a Jew, its fairly likely that they are one.

cc

QuoteObsessive muslim hate with a healthy dose of regular 'nazi' hate usually means 'Zionist'.

Detesting islamic societal norms  and nazism always (not usually) means a large majority of the population  .... interesting

According to your (il)logic, 100s and 100s of millions in the West are JooOOoos

no wonder you are so fearful of them  ... fk, to you, your imagined enemy is everywhere

You are entertaining to watch
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Aryan

Most people are indifferent about nazis these days, sorry to burst your bubble...   :001_rolleyes:  

Its usually Jews and libturds who get hysterical when the subject of NS Germany gets brought up.

cc

More unproven gibberish

you do realize that you base everything you propose on your opinion and other's opinions  .. and from rare "niche" conspiracy literature and  "niche" conspiracy minds

Based on proven  fact ... no

Further, nazis and the feelthy JooOOoos are not a common topics in society nowadays. most of us rarely talk about them  

it is YOU who keeps both  in people's faces and draw flack appropriately  for promoting such far out and rare  "niche" drivel

GORDY GAMBINO

RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Aryan

Quote from: "Daisy May"More unproven gibberish

you do realize that you base everything you propose on your opinion and other's opinions  .. and from rare "niche" conspiracy literature and  "niche" conspiracy minds

Based on proven  fact ... no

Further, nazis and the feelthy JooOOoos are not a common topics in society nowadays. most of us rarely talk about them  

it is YOU who keeps both  in people's faces and draw flack appropriately  for promoting such far out and rare  "niche" drivel

Is that another saying to add to your array of terms used to deflect and undermine?  'Niche' Literature?   ac_lmfao  

Well just because something goes against the mainstream standpoint, doesn't mean its false, especially when it would expose a certain tribe as being a bunch of liars, swindlers and thieves.

Could you imagine if the actual truth came out about the Jew's role  in WW2 and what actually happened to them during the Holocaust?  Their victim card , not to mention credibility, would be forever tarnished. Hence why they have to hold onto the big lie so tightly.

cc

kiebers

Quote from: "SCOUSE"
Well just because something goes against the mainstream standpoint, doesn't mean its false, especially when it would expose a certain tribe as being a bunch of liars, swindlers and thieves.

Doesn't mean it true either, now does it, junior.
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Bricktop

Quote from: "SCOUSE"Joe, Gambino and Mel/ace have all remarked on how its likely CC is Jewish.    .

:roll:

Now THERE'S a Supreme Court combine if ever there was one!!!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Oberon"
Quote from: "SCOUSE"Joe, Gambino and Mel/ace have all remarked on how its likely CC is Jewish.    .

Ya, that settles it or anything else for me. :laugh3:

GORDY GAMBINO

All I got to say to the fucken beak about cc is

Fuck her right in the pussy !!
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

cc

Quote from: "Oberon"

Absolutely - With testimony from that high level team + the conspiracy expert I'm beginning to doubt myself

GORDY GAMBINO

cc is gonna get nailed

in court

But firstly cc better apologise on behalf of all women in the world for being plenty of fish fat fucks.
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

cc

I'm not muscular. I'm soft and goushy  .. like every jewish princess