News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10480
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 04:01:32 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Frood

Scouse seems shy about his Nazi convictions. Why?

Started by Bricktop, October 09, 2016, 09:33:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Thiel"
Quote from: "SCOUSE"Fageron is/was a copper right?  I wouldn't trust a fucking plod with any of my PI in a million years.

Do you support the state owning and controlling the means of production?

Scouse does not understand nor care about free market economics.

It's a mix of left and right. On bread and butter issues they are quite leftist I would think.

Fascists are like commies with the economy are they not? Central planning, no competition and so on.

Bricktop

Quote from: "SCOUSE"
Who the fuck are you to ask me anything?   :laugh:  

Fuck off, you pompous, geriatric old twat.

I'm one of the people enduring your vapid waffle that lacks substance.

I'd be happy to engage you on an intellectual level, if you could establish that you have an intellect that at least equals the size of your trout mouth.

But, its clear you're nothing more than one of the thousands of trolls around the web that put on Nazi costumes in order to gain attention.

ac_boring

Anonymous

Quote from: "SCOUSE"Fageron is/was a copper right?  I wouldn't trust a fucking plod with any of my PI in a million years.

I'm more bothered about immigration and population demographics.   :sneaky2:

They are all related. The West has immigration because we are not replacing ourselves. We need to replace ourselves, either naturally or through immigration so we have workers paying for schools, hospitals, armies and so on.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Velvet"
Quote from: "Herman"

It's a mix of left and right. On bread and butter issues they are quite leftist I would think.

Fascists are like commies with the economy are they not? Central planning, no competition and so on.

The only thing worse than politics is silly partisan ideological politics. ac_boring

cc

Quote.... a gongbeating attention seeker ....

That's what I suspect ... and  more so every time he posts.

The nazi gimmick is just that .. a gimmick ... a creative but tiresome persona gimmick

He is concerned about islamic incursion and PC crapola and figures a few JooOOoos rule the world, but the embarrassingly stupid  nazi thingy is just a hokey persona .. a gimmick

My grandparents would call it a dumb "schtick"  :wink:

ac_smile
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: "Daisy May"

The nazi gimmick is just that .. a gimmick ... a creative but tiresome persona gimmick

He is concerned about islamic incursion and PC crapola and figures a few JooOOoos rule the world, but the embarrassingly stupid  nazi thingy is just a hokey persona .. a gimmick

ac_smile

Maybe SCOUSE believes it and maybe he doesn't..

But, even if he does, what has it done for him lately?

Bricktop

ac_smile

Its not even creative. Its been done, many times over.

Aryan

Quote from: "Oberon"

I'd be happy to engage you on an intellectual level, if you could establish that you have an intellect that at least equals the size of your trout mouth.

But, its clear you're nothing more than one of the thousands of trolls around the web that put on Nazi costumes in order to gain attention.

ac_boring

Go ahead then, ask me whatever you want.

Twenty Dollars

http://s1359.photobucket.com/user/seamajor1/media/Mobile%20Uploads/2016-05/381B86AB-97BE-4C23-AFCF-770099086518_zpsor28234x.jpg.html">

Here give this a shot first. Don't think it's too far over your head?

Aryan

Semen, you are too dumb to realise that the pic you have posted is poking fun at liberals  who call anyone who disagrees with them 'Hitler'.  :oeudC:

Twenty Dollars

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"

ac_smile

Maybe SCOUSE believes it and maybe he doesn't..

But, even if he does, what has it done for him lately?

Jews are an inditinguishable part of the white mainstream.

Aryan

They infiltrate and subvert, its their nature. I hear Japan is next on their list, so the Japs need to prepare themselves for mass Islamic immigration, open borders and Cultural Marxism.

Bricktop

Quote from: "Oberon"

ac_boring

Go ahead then, ask me whatever you want.

I already have, Herr Ballz.

Let us not subside into deflection and obfuscation.

Are you a quasi Speer, or just a little queer?

Anonymous

Quote from: "SCOUSE"They infiltrate and subvert, its their nature. I hear Japan is next on their list, so the Japs need to prepare themselves for mass Islamic immigration, open borders and Cultural Marxism.

They have infiltrated the North American mainstream just like the Irish, Poles and Germans before them and after them. Old Jock is right, Jews as a separate ethnic/cultural/religious group in North America are over, just like the Japanese.