News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10480
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 04:01:32 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Frood

Scouse seems shy about his Nazi convictions. Why?

Started by Bricktop, October 09, 2016, 09:33:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "SCOUSE"They infiltrate and subvert, its their nature. I hear Japan is next on their list, so the Japs need to prepare themselves for mass Islamic immigration, open borders and Cultural Marxism.

They have infiltrated the North American mainstream just like the Irish, Poles and Germans before them and after them. Old Jock is right, Jews as a separate ethnic/cultural/religious group in North America are over, just like the Japanese.

Aryan

Quote from: "Oberon"
Quote from: "SCOUSE"
Who the fuck are you to ask me anything?   :laugh:  

Fuck off, you pompous, geriatric old twat.

I'm one of the people enduring your vapid waffle that lacks substance.

I'd be happy to engage you on an intellectual level, if you could establish that you have an intellect that at least equals the size of your trout mouth.

But, its clear you're nothing more than one of the thousands of trolls around the web that put on Nazi costumes in order to gain attention.

ac_boring

Go ahead then, ask me whatever you want.

I already have, Herr Ballz.

Let us not subside into deflection and obfuscation.

Are you a quasi Speer, or just a little queer?

You want pics of me in nazi gear, and you're calling me queer??

Twenty Dollars

http://s1359.photobucket.com/user/seamajor1/media/C35A6039-1DCF-48A9-A0A2-79F3906E024B_zpspdgjqe1v.jpg.html">

Curious about your avatar. Looks like a young German lad. Handsome too. A far cry from what you really look like. Add in those stencil tats on your neck. Yeah, nice avatar.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "SCOUSE"They infiltrate and subvert, its their nature. I hear Japan is next on their list, so the Japs need to prepare themselves for mass Islamic immigration, open borders and Cultural Marxism.

They have infiltrated the North American mainstream just like the Irish, Poles and Germans before them and after them. Old Jock is right, Jews as a separate ethnic/cultural/religious group in North America are over, just like the Japanese.

Japanese Americans have the highest rate of out marriage of any Asian ethnic group.

Bricktop

I'd be happy to engage you on an intellectual level, if you could establish that you have an intellect that at least equals the size of your trout mouth.

But, its clear you're nothing more than one of the thousands of trolls around the web that put on Nazi costumes in order to gain attention.

ac_boring

Here you go again...ducking, weaving, obfuscating...

I have asked you to demonstrate your commitment to Ze Fuhrer by posting a pic of you with some variant of Nazi paraphenalia. It might be clothing, tatts or, as I have already stated, a publication.

But it seems my hypothesis is right on the money. You're a pissant...a troll who has nothing better to do than play Nazi Wardog with your imaginary playmates.

Put another way, you're a posturing retard who seems to have an abnormal and unhealthy need for the attention of others. I suspect your parents divorced or separated when you were young, and you were dumped with the wrong one.

Sad really.

Angry White Male

http://i1359.photobucket.com/albums/q785/seamajor1/C35A6039-1DCF-48A9-A0A2-79F3906E024B_zpspdgjqe1v.jpg">

I could pass for this look even today, with the right cut...

While Scouse may not be Germanic stock, I am!  I could post a pic, but you all know what I look like anyhow.

Nonetheless, his opinions are as valid as others here are...  I think we can all agree that immigration levels to Western nations haven't been controlled very well recently...  In fact, it seems like the tap was turned to full-open, and the operator then fell asleep!

Scouse lives in England.  They have a big problem there, due to ease of immigrant travel.  Us living in Canada or Australia are more "sheltered" from the influx, due to logistical issues.

GORDY GAMBINO

Hows ya fucken wif Ace ?

You still rooting her or what ?

My slope goes back home soon.

I am her fucken King.

I rulz that biatch following the Ace way yeph I threatened to piss on her and the bed if she gets outa line.
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Angry White Male

Gordy Gordy!~

Ya, the ex-wife "loves me again!"

Funny how women are...  They are quick to jump from cock to cock, or at least look for it!

And when they can't find any better, they are your best friend again!  This is what women do!

Aryan

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"http://s1359.photobucket.com/user/seamajor1/media/C35A6039-1DCF-48A9-A0A2-79F3906E024B_zpspdgjqe1v.jpg.html">

Curious about your avatar. Looks like a young German lad. Handsome too. A far cry from what you really look like. Add in those stencil tats on your neck. Yeah, nice avatar.

Semen I've never struggled when it comes to attracting females, unlike you, aka a lonely old hermit in some third world hovel.   :laugh:

I actually had blonde hair like that as a kid but when I grew up it turned brown.   Do you even have hair these days?  Skullets dont count...

http://www.11points.com/images/baldcelebrities/larrydavid.jpg">

Aryan

ac_boring

Here you go again...ducking, weaving, obfuscating...

I have asked you to demonstrate your commitment to Ze Fuhrer by posting a pic of you with some variant of Nazi paraphenalia. It might be clothing, tatts or, as I have already stated, a publication.

But it seems my hypothesis is right on the money. You're a pissant...a troll who has nothing better to do than play Nazi Wardog with your imaginary playmates.

Put another way, you're a posturing retard who seems to have an abnormal and unhealthy need for the attention of others. I suspect your parents divorced or separated when you were young, and you were dumped with the wrong one.

Sad really.

Baseless insults aside, so you want me to post a time stamped copy of Mein Kampf?   ac_dunno  

What would that achieve exactly?

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"http://s1359.photobucket.com/user/seamajor1/media/C35A6039-1DCF-48A9-A0A2-79F3906E024B_zpspdgjqe1v.jpg.html">

Semen I've never struggled when it comes to attracting females, unlike you, aka a lonely old hermit in some third world hovel.   :laugh:

I actually had blonde hair like that as a kid but when I grew up it turned brown.   Do you even have hair these days?  Skullets dont count...

http://www.11points.com/images/baldcelebrities/larrydavid.jpg">

Did those tats finally wash off? The one on your neck was a real winner. Attracting females with your phony Nazi mug is clearly a challange. Even in Liverpool. 13 best dishwasher in all of Liverpool. Mighty mighty pippi.

GORDY GAMBINO

Hitler actually held American society in contempt, stating that the United States (which he consistently referred to as the "American Union") was "half Judaized, and the other half Negrified"  and that "in so far as there are any decent people in America, they are all of German origin".
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Bricktop

Baseless insults aside, so you want me to post a time stamped copy of Mein Kampf?   ac_dunno  

What would that achieve exactly?

Your limited attention span does you no credit.

Sounding a lot like a broken record...it will provide some verification that you are true to your stated cause, rather than just another petty and pestiferous irritant.

Time stamping is insufficient, dopey.

Must have the words "The Blue Cashew" plus time and date.

Anonymous

Here is a Jewish organization for Scouse to read about, International Jewish Anti-Zionist Network

http://www.ijan.org/who-we-are/charter/">http://www.ijan.org/who-we-are/charter/

Sounds like rohammad not Ceec.