The best topic

Replies: 10410
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:12:59 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

I HATE Star Wars

Started by Bricktop, October 30, 2016, 09:22:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

kiebers

I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

kiebers

Good thread. On two fronts. LOL  Still chuckling. Patron and Grand Marnier keeps the chuckle going.
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Anonymous

Quote from: "kiebers"Good thread. On two fronts. LOL  Still chuckling. Patron and Grand Marnier keeps the chuckle going.

Keep chuckling my friend. :laugh:

Bricktop

And while we're on the subject, what about that little green ego-imp, Yoda.

A cross between a turtle and a gremlin, with a voice stolen directly from Grover, and despite apparently having access to the "Force", lives in a hollowed out tree on the edge of a cess pool.

This little fuck can apparently mix it with Darths and Emperors and other master villains when he's half their size and weight!!!

Who comes up with this crap?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Oberon"And while we're on the subject, what about that little green ego-imp, Yoda.

A cross between a turtle and a gremlin, with a voice stolen directly from Grover, and despite apparently having access to the "Force", lives in a hollowed out tree on the edge of a cess pool.

This little fuck can apparently mix it with Darths and Emperors and other master villains when he's half their size and weight!!!

Yoda is cute.

kiebers

Quote from: "Oberon"

Those that know parents and grandparents will take the kiddos to the movies and then pay for all the "collectables" afterwards.

Anonymous

Quote from: "kiebers"

Those that know parents and grandparents will take the kiddos to the movies and then pay for all the "collectables" afterwards.

Crow did not know that.

kiebers

Quote from: "Herman"

Crow did not know that.

Of course he did...LOL

Bricktop

Ah...but I have an "out" clause on collectables.

"Do you want a plastic figure of Schniggle Dourpuss...or...a signed copy of "The Empire Strikes Back" DVD from Wicket the Ewok?"

Piece of cake.

OK...OK...that's a lie.

I've spent more on Star Wars crapola than I have on single malts. Fucking merchandising.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"

Crow did not know that.

Of course he did...LOL

I know he did too. It is frickin obvious.

Bricktop

Where's some damn sympathy!!!

kiebers

"Do you want a plastic figure of Schniggle Dourpuss...or...a signed copy of "The Empire Strikes Back" DVD from Wicket the Ewok?"

Piece of cake.

OK...OK...that's a lie.

I've spent more on Star Wars crapola than I have on single malts. Fucking merchandising.

I know...lots more to go...

Better sneak out and get a few single malts to stock up on...

Actually I think the single malt should be the grandkids parents job. Keep the old man stocked up. Only fair. You know we can guilt them into it.

kiebers

Quote from: "Oberon"Where's some damn sympathy!!!

Mine is 16. Where is my sympathy....LOLOLOLOL

Bricktop

Piece of cake.

OK...OK...that's a lie.

I know...lots more to go...

Better sneak out and get a few single malts to stock up on...

Actually I think the single malt should be the grandkids parents job. Keep the old man stocked up. Only fair. You know we can guilt them into it.

Right. Like the grandson got some huge plastic Star Wars space fighter about the same size as him, last year, and a wall plaque of someone called Bobby Phatt that lights up. His bedroom looks like a miniature movie set of aliens, soldiers, spaceships and mutants.

Ask me how many single malts I have been given.

kiebers

That's why you guilt them into it.