Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:12:59 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

I HATE Star Wars

Started by Bricktop, October 30, 2016, 09:22:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kiebers

That's why you guilt them into it.
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Wulf

Quote from: "Oberon"
Quote from: "kiebers"
Who comes up with this crap?

Those that know parents and grandparents will take the kiddos to the movies and then pay for all the "collectables" afterwards.

Ah...but I have an "out" clause on collectables.

"Do you want a plastic figure of Schniggle Dourpuss...or...a signed copy of "The Empire Strikes Back" DVD from Wicket the Ewok?"

Piece of cake.

OK...OK...that's a lie.

I've spent more on Star Wars crapola than I have on single malts. Fucking merchandising.

It creates jobs, dude.....For "ting-tongs".  :laugh3:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Wulf"

Those that know parents and grandparents will take the kiddos to the movies and then pay for all the "collectables" afterwards.

"Do you want a plastic figure of Schniggle Dourpuss...or...a signed copy of "The Empire Strikes Back" DVD from Wicket the Ewok?"

Piece of cake.

OK...OK...that's a lie.

I've spent more on Star Wars crapola than I have on single malts. Fucking merchandising.

:laugh:

Bricktop

Piece of cake.

OK...OK...that's a lie.

Somewhere, in a factory far, far away...in China...

Anonymous

Piece of cake.

OK...OK...that's a lie.

Somewhere, in a factory far, far away...in China...

The West wants everything made elsewhere. First it was ugly, polluting steel plants, then it was every other manufactured item. Now the left wants all resources to be produced some where else. The West is hopelessly fucked.

Bricktop

Hey, if your coolies want to work for peanuts slaving in suicide factories to make our toys, have at it.

Odd, isn't it, that the world's largest Communist holdout has embraced capitalism so ardently...except, of course, for freedom and liberty.

The Chinese economy is now clearly modelled on Lee Kuan Yew's Singapore spectacle. Skyscrapers, luxury goods, modern cars...but we don't discuss the Government.

Bricktop

Wait a minute...quit derailing my thread, Beijing Betty!!!

This is about Star Wars...not China's version of it..."Tien An Min Square 1984".

priscilla1961

I watch The Force Awakens.
My Daughter Is Sweeter Than Fucking Sugar!!

Bricktop

Wanna play with my light sabre?

priscilla1961

Quote from: "Oberon"Wanna play with my light sabre?

Yes :laugh:

Hello Oberon ac_hithere

JOE

Hmmm, ah did sum resuhch, Kahbuzz, an' foun' that a lotta that 'riginal 70s stuff is McValyubull, K! Sez hea':

http://toyworth.com/browse/action/figure/Star/Wars/89.html">http://toyworth.com/browse/action/figur ... rs/89.html">http://toyworth.com/browse/action/figure/Star/Wars/89.html

So all them valuable collectibullz, ahm gonna staht collectin' thanx ta mah buddih, Kahbuzz!

Thanks fo' the tip, K'. Lotta that stuff could be wuhth a lot.

Yknow what they say....what's one mayen's trash is anuthuh's gold mahn, K!

kiebers

Didn't understand any of that. Just as well.
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

priscilla1961

Quote from: "kiebers"Didn't understand any of that. Just as well.

Hello kiebers. ac_hithere

JOE

Quote from: "kiebers"Didn't understand any of that. Just as well.

But kiebers, that's how people actually speak like down in your neck of the woods.

It'd be easy for me to go back to the States and fit in with the 'Natives' again, K.

kiebers

Hi Priscilla    :JC_howdy: