News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 8448
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 04:06:09 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Garraty_47

Can a person worship 2 different faiths at the same time?

Started by JOE, November 06, 2016, 07:56:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"Easily. Two faiths = one's religion and one's political beliefs. They are the same thing. People are passionate about both.

They are not the same,  but people can be passionate about both.

@realAzhyaAryola

They have the same intensity in some people. There are people who are very passionate about both you cannot say anything about their faith/religion and political beliefs or you are the enemy. I know people like this.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Anonymous

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"They have the same intensity in some people. There are people who are very passionate about both you cannot say anything about their faith/religion and political beliefs or you are the enemy. I know people like this.

I know some Christians are very political..

Personally, I think it's wrong for Christians to put so much faith in politics.

The Countess

I pray to the Lord of Death, La Santisima Muerte as well as God. It works for me, others are scared of it. To each his own, I guess

Wulf

Quote from: "The Countess"I pray to the Lord of Death, La Santisima Muerte as well as God. It works for me, others are scared of it. To each his own, I guess

If you were smart you would pray to whatever higher power there is that has kept you safe from being beaten until you piss blood.

No offense.

The Countess

Aren't you a jolly ray of Sunshine

Don't make me beat the fuck out of you with my prosthetic dick