The best topic

Replies: 8416
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 02:46:34 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

welcome Not Freud/caskur

Started by Anonymous, November 10, 2016, 09:05:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Not Freud"
Quote from: "Fashionista"Not Freud, would you like me to change your handle to caskur or Caskur?

lower case please....

caskur

thank you.

I will do that right away caskur.

caskur

you set too much store in what Oberon says...he posted at BH which was the absolute pits of humanity.... I'm almost breaking out in hives just thinking about that disgusting hovel...
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Anonymous

Quote from: "caskur"
Quote from: "seoulbro"
Quote from: "Not Freud"Flaming is an art... to insult with wit, charm and humour... only a small few can do it... otherwise it's not fun...

I like formal matches where real effort is put in...

the last match I had at 3rd rail was the best match Bra1n had ever seen.... so us 4 contestants were doing something right...

Some people try to do that in every post they write... I think that sounds like too much work for me...

There is a guy I call dum sum who is now sucking the life force out of 3rd rail... I hardly go there. I think that idiot poster must suffer Asperger's syndrome.... an absolute nutter... and personal friend of Freud..."rolls eyes" and then there is feral Ferret...3rd Rail is now the new BH and everyone knows what happened to BH.

Latest news though, Ferret has kidney stones... I think that's funny.  It couldn't have happened to a nicer person.

Flaming and flame forums are a waste of time. I do not know about you, but I only have a finite amount of time for forums. Watching plants sprout would be more productive than a minute on TRF. :crazy:

The Third Rail was NOT a flame forum.... it became a flame forum when some wanted a return of matches...

Why would anyone want to return to something as antiquated as a flaming/flame forums? What a waste of time.

caskur

Quote from: "Not Freud"Flaming is an art... to insult with wit, charm and humour... only a small few can do it... otherwise it's not fun...

I like formal matches where real effort is put in...

the last match I had at 3rd rail was the best match Bra1n had ever seen.... so us 4 contestants were doing something right...

Some people try to do that in every post they write... I think that sounds like too much work for me...

There is a guy I call dum sum who is now sucking the life force out of 3rd rail... I hardly go there. I think that idiot poster must suffer Asperger's syndrome.... an absolute nutter... and personal friend of Freud..."rolls eyes" and then there is feral Ferret...3rd Rail is now the new BH and everyone knows what happened to BH.

Latest news though, Ferret has kidney stones... I think that's funny.  It couldn't have happened to a nicer person.

Flaming and flame forums are a waste of time. I do not know about you, but I only have a finite amount of time for forums. Watching plants sprout would be more productive than a minute on TRF. :crazy:

The Third Rail was NOT a flame forum.... it became a flame forum when some wanted a return of matches...

Why would anyone want to return to something as antiquated as a flaming/flame forums? What a waste of time.

Match flaming is good fun with talented people cut from the same cloth.

It's not a waste of time for artists who want to stretch their imaginations.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Anonymous

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"
Quote from: "iron horse jockey"
Quote from: "iron horse jockey"Welcome to tbc.

thank you...

who are you and what are your interests?

Sun, sand and relaxation. In seven and a half years I will retire. Adios Winnipeg, hello Caribbean sunshine.

You like humidity?

Make sure you hide your wallet and don't believe the sob stories about someone's relative needing an operation.

I am no Caribbean virgin. My wife and I have been escaping Winnipeg winters twice a year for the laid back Caribbean/Central America for the past eleven years.

Yeah but why move there all year round? Do you really want to be there when hurricanes are forming?

We have flooding here in the Peg.  We know which country we will settle in. Visit once in a while, but we are not moving back.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "The Countess"
Quote from: "The Countess"
Quote from: "SCOUSE"Are you that guy who likes pretending to be females online?

No, that's Dinky Dianna and Countess/Flea.

Prove I'm not who I say I am, you mediocre ass ninny.

This oughta be fun

I pay the bills here, so I don't have to prove anything or engage any new troll shouting look at me at the top of his lungs.

If that's ur way of saying kissing ur ass is required to post here, you might as well ban me now.

who says that shit ? Lmao

She never said that you paranoid asshole.

Exactly, but our new troll will believe whatever he wants to believe..

As Oberon said, once a flamer always a flamer..

I would add to that and never an adult.

Nobody is taking this new guy's trolling seriously. It frustrates him and that is why he is so snippy.

caskur

I want to retire somewhere south of me to a cooler climate... I live in Perth western Australia and so far this season has been really lovely BUT the last 3 summers have been pretty much the hottest ever and hell on earth... you haven't experience anything until you experience 42-45 C...

I have to live the summer with aircon and that's expensive.
- Andy Warhol

GORDY GAMBINO

I live in Peppy Grove next to where that Gungerdin had his Taj. Fucking shit skin glad he left the neighbour hood.

I'd totally root his wifey she was hawt.

So where do you live caskur ?? Are you rich ?? I got 3 air cons....remember when it got to fucken 42 point fucken five this year. That was fucked.
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

caskur

Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"I live in Peppy Grove next to where that Gungerdin had his Taj. Fucking shit skin glad he left the neighbour hood.

I'd totally root his wifey she was hawt.

So where do you live caskur ?? Are you rich ?? I got 3 air cons....remember when it got to fucken 42 point fucken five this year. That was fucked.

I'm from Bicton... I married and bought a house in Willagee... The coons burned that down so I built a house 3 times bigger....I have two aircons... 2.8 horse power... and one at the rear... a smaller one... I don't know power that one is...
- Andy Warhol

GORDY GAMBINO

I got whirly birds too. They are fucken shit hot.

I hung out in Bentley for years plenty of  fucken coons then.

Seen em at Kal ...fucken savages hey.

Willagee....whoa that's scary shit fucken Burnie hey and Catherine me no go there.
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

caskur

Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"I got whirly birds too. They are fucken shit hot.

I hung out in Bentley for years plenty of  fucken coons then.

Seen em at Kal ...fucken savages hey.

Willagee....whoa that's scary shit fucken Burnie hey and Catherine me no go there.

Birnies weren't from Willagee... they only rented for 9 months before they were busted for being serial killers. David Birnie was from Wattle Grove.... So was Catherine Birnie but she was married with 5 children and left her husband and 5 children back in Bunbury to go back with David Birnie. She changed her name by deed poll. She wasn't really married to him legally.
- Andy Warhol

The Countess

My dear friend Rosie said Rotwang was a decent person. She was my bestie and I always valued her opinion.

I'm not trolling. I wish people would get that thru their heads

caskur

Quote from: "The Countess"My dear friend Rosie said Rotwang was a decent person. She was my bestie and I always valued her opinion.

I'm not trolling. I wish people would get that thru their heads

He's trolling us because he's a shit stirrer.
- Andy Warhol

Bricktop

Quote from: "caskur"Your narky tude is concerning...

Then I can safely assume you got the message.

Leave your Third Rail antics at the door, and all shall be well.

I'll even hook you up with Gambino if you play nice.

Bricktop

Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"remember when it got to fucken 42 point fucken five this year. That was fucked.

Awwww....diddums...42.5?

Here in Adelaide that was a cool change. 45.7 was our max, if I recall correctly.