The best topic

Replies: 8416
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 02:46:34 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

welcome Not Freud/caskur

Started by Anonymous, November 10, 2016, 09:05:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

caskur

Quote from: "Oberon"
Quote from: "caskur"Your narky tude is concerning...

Then I can safely assume you got the message.

Leave your Third Rail antics at the door, and all shall be well.

I'll even hook you up with Gambino if you play nice.

what antics are you referring to?

you better not send anyone here you dopey fuck... seriously, I do not take kindly to threats.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

caskur

I lived through 3 x 45 C in my life... thank god I had aircon on the third time...
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Bricktop

Quote from: "caskur"

The sort of antics that earned you significant derision and revulsion at Third Rail, Wicked Kewl and other forums.

I'm sure you don't need a picture.

caskur

The sort of antics that earned you significant derision and revulsion at Third Rail, Wicked Kewl and other forums.

The revulsion I assure you is the other way around m8...

The only people who are revolted by me are the drunkards I give a lashing to otherwise, everybody loves me dipstick!

so basically you cannot pin anything on me... check!~
- Andy Warhol

Anonymous

Quote from: "seoulbro"
Quote from: "seoulbro"
Quote from: "Not Freud"Flaming is an art... to insult with wit, charm and humour... only a small few can do it... otherwise it's not fun...

I like formal matches where real effort is put in...

the last match I had at 3rd rail was the best match Bra1n had ever seen.... so us 4 contestants were doing something right...

Some people try to do that in every post they write... I think that sounds like too much work for me...

There is a guy I call dum sum who is now sucking the life force out of 3rd rail... I hardly go there. I think that idiot poster must suffer Asperger's syndrome.... an absolute nutter... and personal friend of Freud..."rolls eyes" and then there is feral Ferret...3rd Rail is now the new BH and everyone knows what happened to BH.

Latest news though, Ferret has kidney stones... I think that's funny.  It couldn't have happened to a nicer person.

Flaming and flame forums are a waste of time. I do not know about you, but I only have a finite amount of time for forums. Watching plants sprout would be more productive than a minute on TRF. :crazy:

The Third Rail was NOT a flame forum.... it became a flame forum when some wanted a return of matches...

Why would anyone want to return to something as antiquated as a flaming/flame forums? What a waste of time.

Match flaming is good fun with talented people cut from the same cloth.

It's not a waste of time for artists who want to stretch their imaginations.

:laugh:

Bricktop

The only people who are revolted by me are the drunkards I give a lashing to otherwise, everybody loves me dipstick!

Don't try to tell me what I saw with my own eyes. I've been around Flametown since the first match flared into existence, and I know all about its denizens, both worthy and asinine.

Your Flametown buffoonery is not appropriate for this forum. On the other hand, if you wish to behave less like an unregistered dog, and more like a real person, you will fit in well. Everyone has the ability to act their age and contribute in a mature and sensible fashion, and I know there are times when you have done so. There are times when you've been the source of a great deal of flaming antics, too.

Spare me the bullshit about "only in matches".

There are no matches here.

caskur

Don't try to tell me what I saw with my own eyes. I've been around Flametown since the first match flared into existence, and I know all about its denizens, both worthy and asinine.

Your Flametown buffoonery is not appropriate for this forum. On the other hand, if you wish to behave less like an unregistered dog, and more like a real person, you will fit in well. Everyone has the ability to act their age and contribute in a mature and sensible fashion, and I know there are times when you have done so. There are times when you've been the source of a great deal of flaming antics, too.

Puh-leeze... Harpy...

I AM the Queen of Flame and you're just another one of my tools..

tough luck about no matches here... I'd cream you in one powder puff.

ac_beating
- Andy Warhol

Bricktop

Firstly, your majesty, harpy is a term used to describe a female; it is gender specific. If you are going to cream anyone, please use the correct ingredients.

You may BE the Queen of whatever your addiction is, but that holds no weight here. Perhaps you missed my comment that this is not a flame forum.

I would point out that your claim to the flaming throne has as much credibility as claiming to be the world champion hula hupa. There was a time that may have meant something...but that was long ago. And, of course, nobody but you believes you are a monarch except in your own mind. Your peers, such as they are, would, I suspect, strongly disagree. Most regard you as something of an embarrassing joke.

I know I do.

Anonymous

A poster said to me in a pm that the databases of flame forums belong in the Smithsonian.

:laugh:

caskur

Quote from: "Oberon"Perhaps you missed my comment that this is not a flame forum.

then quit trying to flame us newbies, Harpy...

:sdfjh(2):
- Andy Warhol

Anonymous

QuoteMatch flaming is good fun with talented people cut from the same cloth.

It's not a waste of time for artists who want to stretch their imaginations.

Ya sure. I have seen turd rail. That is five minutes of my life I will never get back again.

The Countess

Rotwang, I have a question

Why are you acting especially brand new ? Brand new as in you think ur better than any of us from TRF? You didn't leave the flame game on your own, you were shoved out.

If you're going to tell the story, tell it right

Frood

When I researched who Leopardsocks was last year, that was my conclusion also. He ran away from websites that knew him because of sexual impropriety allegations made against him. Many people considered him to be a creepy old sleazebag.
Blahhhhhh...

The Countess

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"When I researched who Leopardsocks was last year, that was my conclusion also. He ran away from websites that knew him because of sexual impropriety allegations made against him. Many people considered him to be a creepy old sleazebag.

all this huffing and puffing like he's gonna blow the fucking house down is a gawddamn front. You ain't big and bad if your ass was ran off the site. Fact

GORDY GAMBINO

Oi Soxy leave the Sand Groper alone.

I said.

Fuck you.
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE