Replies: 8411
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 07:38:08 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Aryan

Hey Ace

Started by GORDY GAMBINO, November 13, 2016, 01:07:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GORDY GAMBINO

Why worry about all them negative cunts over there like seriously Mimi she is one fucked up unit. Tea pot.

Multi personality refugee from shitland Vesna irl sounds like a fucken chainsaw that's how them wog, dago fucken spics talk.

Yes they deserve a good cunt punt but why waste negative energy when your pearlers of wisdom can be posted here and if ya want drag the welfare trash here who presently has the shits up. Just cos I married a fucken slope who arcs it right up in the loom.

Mate ya need to get one yerself.

Then reevaluate the wif.

Get the upper hand....for the fucken 1st time in ya life ya drunken bum. Smarten the fuck up.  ac_toofunny
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Anonymous

Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"Why worry about all them negative cunts over there like seriously Mimi she is one fucked up unit. Tea pot.

Multi personality refugee from shitland Vesna irl sounds like a fucken chainsaw that's how them wog, dago fucken spics talk.

Yes they deserve a good cunt punt but why waste negative energy when your pearlers of wisdom can be posted here and if ya want drag the welfare trash here who presently has the shits up. Just cos I married a fucken slope who arcs it right up in the loom.

Then reevaluate the wif.

Get the upper hand....for the fucken 1st time in ya life ya drunken bum. Smarten the fuck up.  ac_toofunny

The owner of this place has said she will not ban Mel, but she is tired of him using her forum to whine about VF when he is banned and then fucking off the second he is allowed back there.

Anonymous

Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"Why worry about all them negative cunts over there like seriously Mimi she is one fucked up unit. Tea pot.

Then reevaluate the wif.

I like Berry Sweet very much..

If she posted here I would be so happy.

ac_smile

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"

Then reevaluate the wif.

The owner of this place has said she will not ban Mel, but she is tired of him using her forum to whine about VF when he is banned and then fucking off the second he is allowed back there.

If he would stop using my forum for that purpose I would immediately take him off of mod approval.

GORDY GAMBINO

I would pay her bar fine.  ac_dance
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Anonymous

Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"I would pay her bar fine.  ac_dance

Who Fash? Good luck getting her in a bar never mind out of it.

GORDY GAMBINO

RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Aryan

Don't get too worked up Gordy, remember your blood pressure!

GORDY GAMBINO

I figure it's getting close to xmas and Berry could well do with the hamper I will unleash.
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Bricktop

A six pack of Swan Lager and a packet of Doritos is NOT a "hamper".

Angry White Male

It's all good, Gordy!  4chan posters have always treated me with respect, which is quite surprising considering what it is.  I've posted there for years also, and always seem to be welcome.

It's all good!

GORDY GAMBINO

That's all you would need to get into her pants.

She's such a slut.

RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Bricktop

If you said that to her face, you'd be choking on your own testicles.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Angry White Male"It's all good, Gordy!  4chan posters have always treated me with respect, which is quite surprising considering what it is.  I've posted there for years also, and always seem to be welcome.

It's all good!

That's your choice, but it doesn't have to be that way.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Angry White Male"It's all good, Gordy!  4chan posters have always treated me with respect, which is quite surprising considering what it is.  I've posted there for years also, and always seem to be welcome.

It's all good!

That's your choice, but it doesn't have to be that way.

He does not care. He has got what three or four days left on his ban?