The best topic

Replies: 8457
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 10:22:58 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

Hey Ace

Started by GORDY GAMBINO, November 13, 2016, 01:07:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

GORDY GAMBINO

Well I'd like to help but I fear rejection as I gawt a pink cawk not a Africa cawk.

Looks like a life filled with savages for that girl.

We have always been here for her and that's the thanks we get.
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Angry White Male

As bad as it sounds, White chicks that "downgrade" to coloured cock have issues.  BIG issues.

I talked about this with my ex, and she would not touch a cock that isn't white.  I trust and believe her.

However, other women seem to settle for any cock.  Berry is one of them.  It could simply be that she simply cannot bring enough to the table to find a nice white boy.

Angry White Male

She's lazy, though...

When the Government (my tax dollars) paid for her to take courses, she decided to become a masseuse.

I offered her ABOVE average rates for sessions.  My money is good.

NOPE!  Work is a four-lettered foul word to these people.

Easier to sit around doing nothing, and then claim how "hard it is to raise kids" that they shouldn't have had in the first place.

GORDY GAMBINO

Berry is ya typical white starfish in bed.

Hair in curlers, stinking of cheap booze , cigarette hanging from her well fucked mouth.

Only a white vagrant like Osky would fuck her, apart from the local basketball team.

That's when she gawt her arse split.

Gets rid of LO first thing then spends all day and night doing fuck all cos shes deaf and blind.

Maybe if she opened her ears and eyes as often as she opens her legs things would get better for her.
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Angry White Male

I've known SO many white trash bitches over the years, and Berry fits right into the middle of the spectrum with them.

They are usually all the same.  On Welfare.  At least one kid out of wedlock.  No job, and no plans to ever get one.

Smoke, Drink, Tattoo's.  Now, not that I have anything against smoking/drinking/tats, but when you're on Welfare with a kid, perhaps money is better spent on more 'beneficial' things.

Berry is trashy, and lives in a trashy environment, since she's in a government subsidized building.

It would take a brave man to try to "culture" her to the point where she could be taken out of her zoo enclosure, and reintroduce her successfully into a new and different environment.

GORDY GAMBINO

I bet she pisses the bed...555
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "Angry White Male"I've known SO many white trash bitches over the years

Thats cause your a white trash asshole and cant fit in wirh anyone classy.  There is no wif in your life...theres no one except your breathalyzer.  You probably do tests up your ass, skype eds and have a lovers jack off session..

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"I bet she pisses the bed...555

She does.  Mel pisses the bed with her vagina.

GORDY GAMBINO

Hey Berry hon wanna be me next wif ??  I'm allowed 3 under Thai law. You can be no.2 . You sleep on the right of me. You get drinks ,the other 2 get the food.
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Berry Sweet

Im already a Queen...I have everything I need.

GORDY GAMBINO

Don't you play hard to get woman.

Now fucken listen for a minute.

OBEY.....fucken learn it and fast.

Bout time you got brought into line by ayran master...555
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Angry White Male

Berry seems cranky, and then upbeat in the same thread...

Schizophrenia, perhaps?

GORDY GAMBINO

She forgot to take her meds the other night and right at the best bit on web cam she fell asleep.

I was about to give her a lazy ton.
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Annie

Holy f you guys are asses tonight  :sneaky2:
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

GORDY GAMBINO

We are asses all the time car crash dummy....555.
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE