Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 07:38:08 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Aryan

Hey Ace

Started by GORDY GAMBINO, November 13, 2016, 01:07:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Annie

Oh gawd...really?   :oeudC:
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

GORDY GAMBINO

In Patts some toilets are for all 3 sexes.
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Bricktop

Bullshit.

There are no toilets in Thailand.

Just foul, stench filled holes.

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "Angry White Male"She's lazy, though...

When the Government (my tax dollars) paid for her to take courses, she decided to become a masseuse.

I offered her ABOVE average rates for sessions.  My money is good.

NOPE!  Work is a four-lettered foul word to these people.

Easier to sit around doing nothing, and then claim how "hard it is to raise kids" that they shouldn't have had in the first place.

Mel and "his tax dollars"...what do you pay millions in taxes per year?? Lol. If you actually did some research, you'd see where your taxes really go.

As for the funding....yes, I was lucky enough to get funded for my education...unfortunately, you are too stupid to even realize that funding was NOT thru the government...it was private.

Might want to think with your brain first before you open your mouth and let shit fall out.

GORDY GAMBINO

Darlington lock up wasn't much better
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

GORDY GAMBINO

Daddy paid hey Berry...see if the old chap will buy you a condo...tell him youa goona marry good Greek boy...that will do it.
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Berry Sweet

Nope.  I would never pull a SiMPle.  And nay to the Greek guy either.  I have zero interest in a relationship right now.  My focus is something better.

GORDY GAMBINO

But youre blind you cant see fuck all. lol

ok ok what ya looking at doing to make this focus thing happening hon ?
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Berry Sweet

https://media.giphy.com/media/12OyhOh3vqSnhS/giphy.gif">

Aryan

Quote from: "Angry White Male"Berry is ultra-cranky lately.

She's frustrated that the realization is finally settling in...  She'll have to settle for a crack nigger, and then have crack nigger babies with him.

Its true, she had a semi-meltdown on VF the other day, its was amusing.   :laugh:

GORDY GAMBINO

Now she's not talking typical woman.
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Annie

Is that all guys do on here is be an asshole?  ac_wot  Except for a few  :icon_wink:
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Bricktop

Annie

Quote from: "Oberon":swoon:

I'm shattered!!!

You are one of the few  :001_tongue:

GORDY GAMBINO

Oberon is a complete asshole , a fucken limey fit up. Makes the crime fit the accused. Stich ya right up.
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE