The best topic

Replies: 8508
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 10:37:29 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

White Supremacist Extremism

Started by Romero, November 17, 2016, 02:47:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

RW

Quote from: "cc la femme"forgotten!!  .... so far as that quite forgettable post is concerned

However,  here's what has been going on here of late

you have in effect and / or directly labeled many good people .... no, ... many VERY good people here  ... some of my favorite people for many reasons far beyond the issue of islam in fact ... as "haters"

And why? .. simply because they have made a point of learning a bit about an extremely violent supremacist ideology / society that our country along with  the entire West  ... have their "eyes wide open"  ... and are very aware that we have been afflicted with this entity / trojan horse  ... and have decided for themselves that the best way to deal with it is to speak up about it at every opportunity in their lives ...

What is really going on here  -> is that their thought out and chosen way directly conflicts with your  somehow having it in your mind that speaking up hurts some imaginary kumbaya  that 2 incompatible forces could ever get together (when one is dedicated to ultimately conquering and subjugating the other) .... or in harsher but more honest words,  "playing into its game" exactly as islam via the openly supremacist MB among other entities openly directs, counts on,  ..... and chuckles happily as their useful peons do their work for them exactly as planned.

Do as you wish / must.
Quote ...... a world of such hate whether it's from them or you (vous).

But as for the labeling of these good people as haters, the very opposite of what they are, .. I will NOT forget[/i]

Having laid that out, I can now go back to my own private world for a while

"a world of such hate whether it's from them or you (vous)"

Them = Islamists/Terrorists

You(Vous) = The TBC Anti-Islam Brigade

I do call you haters.  I don't know anyone who knows what you know about Islam and couldn't hate it.  I hate it.  If you disagree with that statement, then remember it forever.

You and I have had many LONG conversations about Islam. I know you know what you are taking about.  I just feel like I am watching flies circle around you picking up buzzwords and not understanding a fucking thing.  They rant, fire off quotes, post memes and as I have been telling you for YEARS, that approach isn't enough.  It just turns people off and divides.  

Speak up all you want but know that you have to speak a lot less when people are actually listening...
Beware of Gaslighters!

Bricktop

Er, kiddies.

Play nice or Daddy will have to intervene.

Yeah Right

I've always liked this one

https://i.sli.mg/0Qpd7z.jpg">

Although, to be fair, its not entirely accurate,

it left out the part about living off welfare while doing all those things.

cc

Quote from: "Oberon"Er, kiddies.

Does that mean spanking?

ac_smile  :sneaky2:
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

RW

Quote from: "cc la femme"
Quote from: "Oberon"Er, kiddies.

Does that mean spanking?

ac_smile  :sneaky2:

I sure hope so!   :wink:
Beware of Gaslighters!

cc

cc

If islam were simply a religion it would be thought of and treated as such .... eg. Hinduism, Sihkism etc. etc.

However, islam is not simply a religion. It's very core of being is supremacy over all others as clearly spelled out over and over throughout  its Mein Koranmpf (and throughout all its books) and thus is the very core of the society it has spawned ... AND demonstrated daily throughout the silly West

Allowing a supremacist ideology / society into our lands is as stupid and weak as it gets. Allowing its agents, most if not all of whom are fundy and controlled by either Saudi or the Muslim Brotherhood .. (I'm open, but have yet to find an exception)  ... and whose only goal is to protect and increase islamic power within the West  

Westerners defending this is beyond stupid ... but Saudi or the Muslim Brotherhood islamic agencies have come to count on it and could gain nothing without it ... without it they would just be another group and prolly leave to work on another method to increase islamic power

These "make islam powerful" agencies have pushed for and get new exceptions every day from silly footbaths in Universities to a hair salon owner in Kitchener being dragged before our UGLY Kangaroo Court and fined $8,000.00 for firing an employee who interviewed sporting a "naked" lovely stylish hairdo WITHOUT scarf  :wink: , then magically showed up for work sporting a scarf covering all her hair claiming "religion" ... and literally 1000s of other special things

Once one exception / show of power is obtained it is never removed and on to the next  exception / show of power that will be entrenched within the West and never be taken back .... until the West is up to the job of putting this quite unique beast in its place as just another group and nothing more ... and much of it will leave  ... something that does show signs of happening especially in the US and also in many EU countries.

Our Sleepwalking into the Inevitable End Game to come:

My concern is that things are creeping toward a head and it will not be pretty in the end game to come.

To bring people into the West and to support them in their incursions into Western society  ...  knowing that a very terrible end game "has to" come  .... is wrong .... as unethical as it gets.

The more here, the uglier that time will be ... the more islam is coddled and the higher the expectations of incursion are encouraged by early successes, the greater the shock .. and the messier and more traumatic  the  inevitable end game will be

Concrete barriers and 10s of 1000s of troops to protect xmas shoppers (and every day of the year also) as today in UK, Germany, France, Belgium etc. etc. who have allowed islamics to enter and to "be islamic" ... does not indicate a "simple religion" ... will not be allowed to go on forever ... and will not end well .... a could-have-been-prevented inevitable horror show in fact

I promise not to say "Told You So" when the inevitable and predictable end game horror show comes to the West  :001_rolleyes:

RW

Quote from: "cc la femme"If islam were simply a religion it would be thought of and treated as such .... eg. Hinduism, Sihkism etc. etc.

However, islam is not simply a religion. It's very core of being is supremacy over all others as clearly spelled out over and over throughout  its Mein Koranmpf (and throughout all its books) and thus is the very core of the society it has spawned ... AND demonstrated daily throughout the silly West

Allowing a supremacist ideology / society into our lands is as stupid and weak as it gets. Allowing its agents, most if not all of whom are fundy and controlled by either Saudi or the Muslim Brotherhood .. (I'm open, but have yet to find an exception)  ... and whose only goal is to protect and increase islamic power within the West  

Westerners defending this is beyond stupid ... but Saudi or the Muslim Brotherhood islamic agencies have come to count on it and could gain nothing without it ... without it they would just be another group and prolly leave to work on another method to increase islamic power

These "make islam powerful" agencies have pushed for and get new exceptions every day from silly footbaths in Universities to a hair salon owner in Kitchener being dragged before our UGLY Kangaroo Court and fined $8,000.00 for firing an employee who interviewed sporting a "naked" lovely stylish hairdo WITHOUT scarf  :wink: , then magically showed up for work sporting a scarf covering all her hair claiming "religion" ... and literally 1000s of other special things

Once one exception / show of power is obtained it is never removed and on to the next  exception / show of power that will be entrenched within the West and never be taken back .... until the West is up to the job of putting this quite unique beast in its place as just another group and nothing more ... and much of it will leave  ... something that does show signs of happening especially in the US and also in many EU countries.

Our Sleepwalking into the Inevitable End Game to come:

My concern is that things are creeping toward a head and it will not be pretty in the end game to come.

To bring people into the West and to support them in their incursions into Western society  ...  knowing that a very terrible end game "has to" come  .... is wrong .... as unethical as it gets.

The more here, the uglier that time will be ... the more islam is coddled and the higher the expectations of incursion are encouraged by early successes, the greater the shock .. and the messier and more traumatic  the  inevitable end game will be

Concrete barriers and 10s of 1000s of troops to protect xmas shoppers (and every day of the year also) as today in UK, Germany, France, Belgium etc. etc. who have allowed islamics to enter and to "be islamic" ... does not indicate a "simple religion" ... will not be allowed to go on forever ... and will not end well .... a could-have-been-prevented inevitable horror show in fact

I promise not to say "Told You So" when the inevitable and predictable end game horror show comes to the West  :001_rolleyes:

I keep telling you that your approach as seen on these boards isn't working because it doesn't appeal to lefties because it reeks of prejudice.  You are better than most at tackling the actual issues in Islam, but the message is still getting lost.  You are spinning your wheels on a very important issue.

The solution isn't to change people here in the West.  It's to change people within Islam which needs to come from within Islam.  So long as people (I won't name names of course) are spewing ignorance about the Muslim population as a whole, it's not going to change.  Those is Islam who want to make a difference are also just evil muzzies following an evil ideology.  That is going to go nowhere.

I've told YOU this for YEARS and YEARS and YEARS and still you don't listen.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Aryan

Quote from: "cc la femme"If islam were simply a religion it would be thought of and treated as such .... eg. Hinduism, Sihkism etc. etc.

:

So is Judaism. Have you read any parts of the Talmud?  Its essentially a book of hate where Jews are taught that non Jews are soulless cattle who exist for the sole purpose of serving them.  

Us lowly Goyim are likened to bugs, and lying to us is not only allowed, its encouraged.  

I'm no fan of Islam either, but Jews are just as bad, if not worse, because they wield much more power and influence due to their wealth...... but make no mistake, both muslims and Jews are taught that they are better than the rest of us.  

Case in point, this new 'Anti-semitism' law has just been passed here in the UK, which essentially is going to stifle criticism of Israel and Zionism.

http://news.sky.com/story/new-definition-of-anti-semitism-shows-theresa-mays-commitment-to-fighting-hatred-10693503">http://news.sky.com/story/new-definitio ... d-10693503">http://news.sky.com/story/new-definition-of-anti-semitism-shows-theresa-mays-commitment-to-fighting-hatred-10693503

RW

SCOUSE, you need to learn now that any mention of any other religion is absolute bullshit.  It doesn't matter what any other religious text says or any other religion preaches - none of them come close to the evil that is Islam.

DUH!
Beware of Gaslighters!

cc

Quote... I've told YOU this for YEARS and YEARS and YEARS and still you don't listen.

:roll:

QuoteThe solution isn't to change people here in the West.

It's to change people within Islam which needs to come from within Islam

Been there - Done that - Learned - Accepted the un-changeability  ... Moved onward with productive course on and off the net

That's even more ridiculous and funny than above

RW

Quote... I've told YOU this for YEARS and YEARS and YEARS and still you don't listen.

:roll:

QuoteThe solution isn't to change people here in the West. It's to change people within Islam which needs to come from within Islam

Been there - Done that - Learned - Changed to productive course - moved on

That's even more ridiculous and funny than above

So you went to the Middle East and tried to support change in Islam?

ac_toofunny
Beware of Gaslighters!

Aryan

Quote from: "RW"SCOUSE, you need to learn now that any mention of any other religion is absolute bullshit.  It doesn't matter what any other religious text says or any other religion preaches - none of them come close to the evil that is Islam.

DUH!

Judaism and Islam are both cancerous Ideologies, I wish Jews and Muslims were all confined to the Middle East.  :laugh:

cc

QuoteSo you went to the Middle East and tried to support change in Islam?

No, the little muddle easts

Areas of Van, Surrey, Seattle, Hamilton, Toronto. Manila, Tacoma, Cebu

And You? How many mosques? .. how many islamic group meetings? .. how many anythings other than the net?

that's what I figured

RW

QuoteSo you went to the Middle East and tried to support change in Islam?

No, the little muddle easts

Yeah that's what I figured as well.
Beware of Gaslighters!