Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 10:37:29 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

White Supremacist Extremism

Started by Romero, November 17, 2016, 02:47:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RW

Quote from: "SCOUSE"
Quote from: "RW"SCOUSE, you need to learn now that any mention of any other religion is absolute bullshit.  It doesn't matter what any other religious text says or any other religion preaches - none of them come close to the evil that is Islam.

DUH!

Judaism and Islam are both cancerous Ideologies, I wish Jews and Muslims were all confined to the Middle East.  :laugh:

So is Christianity white boy.
Beware of Gaslighters!

cc

the full quote was
QuoteNo, the little muddle easts

Areas of Van, Surrey, Seattle, Hamilton, Toronto. Manila, Tacoma, Cebu

And You? How many mosques? .. how many islamic group meetings? .. how many anythings other than the net?

that's what I figured

Go for it  .. show us how you established that the un-changeable can be changed
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Aryan

Quote from: "RW"
Quote from: "RW"SCOUSE, you need to learn now that any mention of any other religion is absolute bullshit.  It doesn't matter what any other religious text says or any other religion preaches - none of them come close to the evil that is Islam.

DUH!

Judaism and Islam are both cancerous Ideologies, I wish Jews and Muslims were all confined to the Middle East.  :laugh:

So is Christianity white boy.

I'm no fan of any religion, but give me Christianity over the other 2 any day.

RW

Quote from: "cc la femme"the full quote was
QuoteNo, the little muddle easts

Areas of Van, Surrey, Seattle, Hamilton, Toronto. Manila, Tacoma, Cebu

And You? How many mosques? .. how many islamic group meetings? .. how many anythings other than the net?

that's what I figured

Go for it  .. show us how you established that the un-changeable can be changed

Again?  Did you not understand it the first 30 times I've explained it?  Do I need to type slower for you?
Beware of Gaslighters!

Bricktop

Quote from: "cc la femme"If islam were simply a religion it would be thought of and treated as such .... eg. Hinduism, Sihkism etc. etc.

However, islam is not simply a religion. It's very core of being is supremacy over all others as clearly spelled out over and over throughout  its Mein Koranmpf (and throughout all its books) and thus is the very core of the society it has spawned ... AND demonstrated daily throughout the silly West

Allowing a supremacist ideology / society into our lands is as stupid and weak as it gets. Allowing its agents, most if not all of whom are fundy and controlled by either Saudi or the Muslim Brotherhood .. (I'm open, but have yet to find an exception)  ... and whose only goal is to protect and increase islamic power within the West  

Westerners defending this is beyond stupid ... but Saudi or the Muslim Brotherhood islamic agencies have come to count on it and could gain nothing without it ... without it they would just be another group and prolly leave to work on another method to increase islamic power

These "make islam powerful" agencies have pushed for and get new exceptions every day from silly footbaths in Universities to a hair salon owner in Kitchener being dragged before our UGLY Kangaroo Court and fined $8,000.00 for firing an employee who interviewed sporting a "naked" lovely stylish hairdo WITHOUT scarf  :wink: , then magically showed up for work sporting a scarf covering all her hair claiming "religion" ... and literally 1000s of other special things

Once one exception / show of power is obtained it is never removed and on to the next  exception / show of power that will be entrenched within the West and never be taken back .... until the West is up to the job of putting this quite unique beast in its place as just another group and nothing more ... and much of it will leave  ... something that does show signs of happening especially in the US and also in many EU countries.

Our Sleepwalking into the Inevitable End Game to come:

My concern is that things are creeping toward a head and it will not be pretty in the end game to come.

To bring people into the West and to support them in their incursions into Western society  ...  knowing that a very terrible end game "has to" come  .... is wrong .... as unethical as it gets.

The more here, the uglier that time will be ... the more islam is coddled and the higher the expectations of incursion are encouraged by early successes, the greater the shock .. and the messier and more traumatic  the  inevitable end game will be

Concrete barriers and 10s of 1000s of troops to protect xmas shoppers (and every day of the year also) as today in UK, Germany, France, Belgium etc. etc. who have allowed islamics to enter and to "be islamic" ... does not indicate a "simple religion" ... will not be allowed to go on forever ... and will not end well .... a could-have-been-prevented inevitable horror show in fact

I promise not to say "Told You So" when the inevitable and predictable end game horror show comes to the West  :001_rolleyes:

I keep telling you that your approach as seen on these boards isn't working because it doesn't appeal to lefties because it reeks of prejudice.  You are better than most at tackling the actual issues in Islam, but the message is still getting lost.  You are spinning your wheels on a very important issue.

The solution isn't to change people here in the West.  It's to change people within Islam which needs to come from within Islam.  So long as people (I won't name names of course) are spewing ignorance about the Muslim population as a whole, it's not going to change.  Those is Islam who want to make a difference are also just evil muzzies following an evil ideology.  That is going to go nowhere.

I've told YOU this for YEARS and YEARS and YEARS and still you don't listen.

Why is it the West's problem to "change" islam?

RW

It's not and I've said that.  Islam needs to change itself.  What we are doing isn't helping that.
Beware of Gaslighters!

cc

QuoteWhy is it the West's problem to "change" islam?

It isn't of course

And even if it was, islam of all things would never listen to a lowly infidel

islam for the West, is lose - lose ... there is zero win in the equation meaning there will be a "crunch" point in our future

Over a decade ago I so arrogant that I  thought maybe it could change. No more!!

As to anyone thinking what we do or don't do matters to islam, No matter what the West does or does not do, islam will do what it wants ... which is to EXACTLY remain as it is

islam is the "direct and exact" word of allah ... and it's hellfire forever for anyone to change ONE word ... works like a damn on the indoctrinated

it was superbly laid out for self survival ... but not for survival within the West once the West calls its game .. . by being so arrogant to think we can have islam work here we have destined ourselves for troubled times ahead

RW

Quote from: "cc la femme"
QuoteWhy is it the West's problem to "change" islam?

It isn't of course

And even if it was, islam of all things would never listen to a lowly infidel

islam for the West, is lose - lose ... there is zero win in the equation meaning there will be a "crunch" point in our future

Over a decade ago I so arrogant that I  thought maybe it could change. No more!!

As to anyone thinking what we do or don't do matters to islam, No matter what the West does or does not do, islam will do what it wants ... which is to EXACTLY remain as it is

islam is the "direct and exact" word of allah ... and it's hellfire forever for anyone to change ONE word ... works like a damn on the indoctrinated

it was superbly laid out for self survival ... but not for survival within the West once the West calls its game .. . by being so arrogant to think we can have islam work here we have destined ourselves for troubled times ahead

So all those who are trying to make change within Islam in Muslim countries are just wasting their time and do not deserve our support rather than our ire?
Beware of Gaslighters!

Romero

Gee, that was a lot of work for just your garbage opinion. :laugh:

Why would I give a fuck what you think of my sources?

cc

I'm not usually a spelling nazi, but

it's not "source" ... it's "sewerce"

Romero

QuoteKKK member gets 30 years in prison for plotting to kill Obama with a radiation 'death ray'

A white supremacist convicted on charges he planned to use a "death ray" to kill Muslims and President Barack Obama was sentenced on Monday to 30 years in prison, federal prosecutors in New York said.

Glendon Scott Crawford, 52, a Navy veteran and a self-proclaimed member of the Ku Klux Klan, was found guilty in August 2015 of conspiring with another man to build a radiation dispersal device, dubbed a "death ray" by tabloids.

Crawford is the first person to be convicted under a law barring attempts to acquire or use a radiological dispersal device. Congress passed the statute in 2004 to punish individuals who try to set off a so-called "dirty bomb," which combines radioactive material with conventional explosives.

http://www.rawstory.com/2016/12/kkk-member-gets-30-years-in-prison-for-plotting-to-kill-obama-with-a-radiation-death-ray/">//http://www.rawstory.com/2016/12/kkk-member-gets-30-years-in-prison-for-plotting-to-kill-obama-with-a-radiation-death-ray/

Aryan

Say Homero, you are aware that there has been ANOTHER Islamic terror attack and you're wasting your time posting irrelevant 'news' in a vague attempt to prove that white supremacists are as dangerous as muslims....  :oeudC:

No wonder nobody takes anything you do or say seriously.

RW

Quote from: "SCOUSE"Say Homero, you are aware that there has been ANOTHER Islamic terror attack and you're wasting your time posting irrelevant 'news' in a vague attempt to prove that white supremacists are as dangerous as muslims....  :oeudC:

Yeah, what's a genocide plot amoung whities, right?  

Barely news.  

That's what.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Aryan

Quote from: "SCOUSE"Say Homero, you are aware that there has been ANOTHER Islamic terror attack and you're wasting your time posting irrelevant 'news' in a vague attempt to prove that white supremacists are as dangerous as muslims....  :oeudC:

Barely news.  

That's what.

'Genocide plot'.  :laugh:

Sorry but that story reeks of exaggerated bullshit.

RW

Barely news.  

That's what.

'Genocide plot'.  :laugh:

Sorry but that story reeks of exaggerated bullshit.

Not looking like it:

"His plot to murder people he did not know was designed to, in his oft-repeated words, 'take his country back' from government leaders by forcing them to change government conduct he perceived as favoring Muslims," prosecutors wrote in a pre-sentencing court filing.

Authorities said Crawford, who worked at General Electric Co , carried out extensive research on radiation dispersal devices, learning what level of emission was required to kill humans and conducting reconnaissance on potential targets, including a local mosque.

In conversations recorded without his knowledge by a confidential law enforcement source, Crawford spoke often of his hatred of Muslims and said he would go after Obama in the White House with the device.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2016/dec/19/death-ray-plot-muslims-obama-glendon-scott-crawford-new-york">https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/201 ... d-new-york">https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2016/dec/19/death-ray-plot-muslims-obama-glendon-scott-crawford-new-york
Beware of Gaslighters!