The best topic

Replies: 8492
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 02:06:59 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Re: Sanctuary Cities???

Started by Twenty Dollars, November 17, 2016, 12:38:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 7 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"^^ my post. Whos brilliant idea was it to all people to post without logging in? The Tilapia Queen?

Not that it's any of your business, but guest posting was my idea..

I used to have it long before the BF gang showed up here or on VF..

I know I will regret asking this, but what is this tilapia repetition?

You were encouraged to learn some new words, but we were thinking words that make sense and besides you don't have to repeat yourself..

We get it, you want to be annoying, but you could show creativity.

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"^^ my post. Whos brilliant idea was it to all people to post without logging in? The Tilapia Queen?

You were encouraged to learn some new words, but we were thinking words that make sense and besides you don't have to repeat yourself..

Bet your next predicatable move is to ban the word Tilapia? Do you know what Tilapia is? Do yourself a favor and ask the Tilapia Queen.

One more quick question. Why do you allow some folks here to comment on your female anatomy over an over again in a derogatory nasty way, and do nothing.  I  make a true statement and you become annoyed. Why is that?

kiebers

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"I  make a true statement and you become annoyed. Why is that?

What true statement?
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Anonymous

Why does nobody ever like me?  I can't understand it.  It must be because they're jealous of my happy hippy lifestyle and imaginary shekels.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"

Bet your next predicatable move is to ban the word Tilapia? Do you know what Tilapia is? Do yourself a favor and ask the Tilapia Queen.

One more quick question. Why do you allow some folks here to comment on your female anatomy over an over again in a derogatory nasty way, and do nothing.  I  make a true statement and you become annoyed. Why is that?

Is that what you want me to do?

You say the same inane thing repeatedly and I have to remind you that nobody on earth let alone on forums thinks  creative or funny?

This is not a conversation I should be having with my eleven year old son let alone a person of your advanced years.

Aryan

This is not a conversation I should be having with my eleven year old son let alone a person of your advanced years.

HAHAHA Fash I love your put downs! They're subtle, yet brutal.  ac_lmfao

Twenty Dollars

Sounds like you enjoy it when Klam and Scouse talk about your bits?  Why is that? I simply confront your dumb rescue replys. Ask Kiebers to fimd  those. Aw never mind you probably saved em anyway. Can we still say Tilapia?

kiebers

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"Sounds like you enjoy it when Klam and Scouse talk about your bits?  Why is that? I simply confront your dumb rescue replys. Ask Kiebers to fimd  those. Aw never mind you probably saved em anyway. Can we still say Tilapia?

Are you asking me to fimd your juvenile attack replys? That's easy. Every word you type is juvenile...LOL
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Aryan

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"Sounds like you enjoy it when Klam and Scouse talk about your bits?  

What are you talking about?   ac_unsure

kiebers

Quote from: "SCOUSE"
Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"Sounds like you enjoy it when Klam and Scouse talk about your bits?  

Consider the source....senile, dementia and on and on and on....

Aryan

Quote from: "kiebers"

Consider the source....senile, dementia and on and on and on....

I know I know, but I still do my best to understand the old fella.  :sad:

Anonymous

HAHAHA Fash I love your put downs! They're subtle, yet brutal.  ac_lmfao

Ditto that. Fash is a smart fortune cookie.

IRISH KAM

Why does TWENTY DIAPERS / SEMEN ......ASSume ?

He can Swamp Admin / Mods / Site Owner with dozens of PMs DEMANDING certain members should be BANNED ?

Being an Ole Senile , One leg shorter than the other , Wobbly - Heart , Mullet - Sportin , Brokeback , pensioner is no excuse !
LIBERALISM IS MORE DANGEROUS THAN TERRORISM ! ( KAM )

Aryan

One leg shorter than the other  ac_lmfao

He reckons he used to be over 6 ft before old age set in, shrinking him down to 5 ft 4  :laugh:

IRISH KAM

Quote from: "SCOUSE"One leg shorter than the other  ac_lmfao

He reckons he used to be over 6 ft before old age set in, shrinking him down to 5 ft 4  :laugh:

TD / S.EMEN used too wear these Fuckers in the 70s .....And he was still only 5'6" .

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/ab/47/3c/ab473c5dd759fa986e763933ce0ea81a.jpg">
LIBERALISM IS MORE DANGEROUS THAN TERRORISM ! ( KAM )

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview