The best topic

Replies: 8532
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 03:33:05 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Garraty_47

Re: Sanctuary Cities???

Started by Twenty Dollars, November 17, 2016, 12:38:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 6 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"
Quote from: "SCOUSE"I have no idea, but having seen photos of your ex wife, a blow up doll would be preferable any day of the week....

Wonder where you saw those photos? Weird, I'm smelling  rotten tilapia again? You don't smell it? Back to the blow up doll. For someone who shaves his legs and pubes, it makes perfect sense. Probably the best you can do. I won't judge it. Did you ever learn to swim?

SEMEN ya fuckin Whingin sex Offending Fag .

I cant believe ya STILL whingin cos ya got a short Ban .

">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mfn_cG2Pssk

IRISH KAM

LIBERALISM IS MORE DANGEROUS THAN TERRORISM ! ( KAM )

kiebers

I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Cronus

Quote from: "SCOUSE"
Amazing isn't it?

My existence is 100% better than a $36.00 Mexican dinner with only one margarita. Those are my favorite board shorts too.

Lol remember when Realgrimm photoshopped some poop on your head in this picture and you cried to Evs claiming it was PI even though you post this same photo everywhere.  :001_rolleyes:

">
the best circus always has the biggest freakshow.... thats just the human condition....

IRISH KAM

Ha Ha  :laugh:

SEMEN / TWENTY DIAPERS ya the fuckin Forum Joke .

kiebers

I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Twenty Dollars

Jealous and butt hurt. Sorry friends. I adore my existence.

kiebers

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"Jealous and butt hurt. Sorry friends. I adore my existence.

Jealous?????

ac_lmfao  ac_lmfao  ac_lmfao

Twenty Dollars

No a$$umption? Come on?

Twenty Dollars

No a$$umption? Come on? Who's fooling who? You know all about me. You wish you were me? I've seen, used your photo as a joke. You should have been proud, I did so. I knew you were. Bet you're proud of the fine work you do here. Maybe  the best position you've ever had? One last recommendation. You seem to be somewhat overweight. Can't tell how much? Drop 25 lbs, and I guarantee you'll fell better. Ask Herman.

kiebers

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"No a$$umption? Come on? Who's fooling who? You know all about me. You wish you were me? I've seen, used your photo as a joke. You should have been proud, I did so. I knew you were. Bet you're proud of the fine work you do here. Maybe  the best position you've ever had? One last recommendation. You seem to be somewhat overweight. Can't tell how much? Drop 25 lbs, and I guarantee you'll fell better. Ask Herman.

I am going to retire to the coast with my wonderful wife of 34 years. I will be an hour away from my son and grand daughter. Wife and I will take the boat out and fish almost everyday. When I die, it won't be alone.

Jealous??? not hardly. Wish I was you??? no way in hell. I've  got you beat hands down...

And using my photo....that joke was on you. Trust me, everyone was laughing at you.....

Anonymous

Quote from: "kiebers"
Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"No a$$umption? Come on? Who's fooling who? You know all about me. You wish you were me? I've seen, used your photo as a joke. You should have been proud, I did so. I knew you were. Bet you're proud of the fine work you do here. Maybe  the best position you've ever had? One last recommendation. You seem to be somewhat overweight. Can't tell how much? Drop 25 lbs, and I guarantee you'll fell better. Ask Herman.

I am going to retire to the coast with my wonderful wife of 34 years. I will be an hour away from my son and grand daughter. Wife and I will take the boat out and fish almost everyday. When I die, it won't be alone.

Jealous??? not hardly. Wish I was you??? no way in hell. I've  got you beat hands down...

And using my photo....that joke was on you. Trust me, everyone was laughing at you.....

At me? It was your photo. I suppose you lose either way?

Twenty Dollars

^^ my post. Whos brilliant idea was it to all people to post without logging in? The Tilapia Queen?

IRISH KAM

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"Jealous and butt hurt. Sorry friends.

Thats not even funny .

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "IRISH KAM"
Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"Jealous and butt hurt. Sorry friends.

Thats not even funny .

Keep trying Klam. Broke fool.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview