Replies: 8492
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 02:06:59 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

oh how I hate editing post so join me at it then

Started by fleamailman, November 21, 2016, 02:12:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

@realAzhyaAryola

http://www.videoamusement.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/09/Zoltar-Movie-Big-screen-shot-Tom-Hanks.jpg">
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

@realAzhyaAryola

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/23/4e/a9/234ea9d1e67cbca732b7243bda41c7ee.jpg">
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

fleamailman

("...ah I remember that film I think..." went the goblin not really sure though, so his work day it was then, yet he still had time to slip in the odd post while waiting, the music was queen's "somebody to love" with memories of a different time drifting back in london with that competing rat race again and his not wanting to compete in it, a loser with the wish to be lose instead, sighing "...naah, my youth didn't let me be youthful long enough, I would have liked to innocent longer, I'm not angry but I won't go back neither, still a coward towards my past then...")

repost from elsewhere

"...perhaps one never sees one's final "self" until one's final moment then, all being like a "journey to self" till one reaches "self" by it, why, because each time you look back you say "yes, that was then but now I know myself better", or conversely you say "I'm no longer sure of myself anymore" meaning either way then you're ahead of your previous self as if only by that gained understanding therein, thus it's a progression of selves on a journey to death perhaps even if I prefer to call it one's "journey to self" instead." ventured the goblin in this his late reply and down with hey fever too, adding "...yes it's always been a journey to self like this, and wasn't that just one's reality all along, this living on yet dying still, so I agree one can't win outright against this by neither the lessons of the past, nor by the lessons of now, nor even by those of the future too, for in truth this life was ever  just this winning the unwinnable while one still could, where perhaps only the dead have won this game outright now, where the rest of us it's merely "dying on a reprieve of borrowed time while it lasts" yes but it's still "winning the unwinnable" in this moment for one is here still...", where no one had any more tomorrow than anyone else then

http://www.writerscafe.org/uploads/rte/615ad07499b720497b71ced4ea019af1.jpg">

fleamailman

repost from elsewhere, conversing with an author who had writer's block

whereupon the goblin landed fresh form fending off yet another hoard of stomping mummies on his "last post" thread somewhere else, saying "...one of the most overlooked and simplest ways to overcome writer's block is to engage oneself in rapport with someone else, so share your stuff a bit more, mix the plot into the post, bring the plot to life in your posts and it will live for you as you to yourself, plus try out writing tricks and styles too in your posts, but remember one thing if you don't enjoy what you write, then something is probably wrong and back that writer's block will return, so look to your posts now, because if you yourself aren't looking at your post, then your readers certainly are, where if you narrate, illustrate and genuinely become more imaginative too, who knows what you'll posts you'll make with a mind that seems on fire for its ideas anew, from posts the practice, from practice the book then, good luck..."

http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l18/fleamailman/incendies.jpg">

Anonymous

fleamailman

("...back to editing then..." went the goblin)

repost from elsewhere, the "what are the benefits of writing" thread

"...well I suppose it's just passing the essence of one's existence through the focus of one's pen then..." replied the goblin suspecting that sounded slightly better than daydreaming away over a laptop in a bistro to a coffee, and then the music started where that solemn captain kirk unmistakable voice commenced "...imagination, that final frontier, to boldly daydream where no other goblin has ever daydreamed before...", the music together with his coffee propelled his now warped mind at warped speed, just the goblin's imminent escape opened up before him once more where the nigh impossible conquest of forumland was there too, smiling "..ah no, the futility of it is never an issue where one's escape is concerned, for all that ever matters is one's trying to escape still..."

http://i57.tinypic.com/1zn4k87.jpg">

fleamailman

repost from elsewhere, new, in defense of the forum

whereupon the goblin saluted those trolls who kept coming back form elsewhere, saying "...but why would you care to post to a forum that you don't wish to be part of, for surely that just means that the forum you claim to be so much better does not meet all your needs, whereas me, I am only upon those forums that I feel one can advance one's persona upon, so yes you can rant as much as you like about this forum not being as good as somewhere else then, but as long as you remain here, your evident contradiction becomes all too apparent and speaks far louder than any of your barbs might...", so the PO here, just like the rest of visiting trolls too, had simply painted himself into a corner by his remaining to rant, for who could have it both ways where no one was asking those who didn't like being here to remain here, smiling "...thanks for showing up in mass, yet your raid is falling apart don't you think..."

http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l18/fleamailman/Robin_zpsa398308c.jpg">

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview