The best topic

Replies: 8534
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 05:21:48 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lokmar

oh how I hate editing post so join me at it then

Started by fleamailman, November 21, 2016, 02:12:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

IRISH KAM

LIBERALISM IS MORE DANGEROUS THAN TERRORISM ! ( KAM )

@realAzhyaAryola

Quote from: "Fashionista"
It's fleamailman's writing style.

So you understand the dark images and the mysterious numbers beneath them?
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

fleamailman

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"What's with the "repost from elsewhere" and the dark images and the numbers below them? When things are mysterious, I tend to avoid, but that's just me. It does not have to suit me. It's just my observation. Life is complex as it is so I don't relish more mystery. My work is challenging enough so I don't enjoy figuring more out. I also write with the first letter in capitals and concrete sentences that end with periods. That's how I like it because I'm a creature of habit but this thread isn't mine so I'm just passing through so let the show go on.

("...I reply to someone, or I post something anew, either way if I like what I have written I store it away in an air/edit/backup manner..." smiled the goblin who differed from most folks who never seemed to go back to their posts, before adding "...later, when the mood takes I'll look across my stored posts and pick out one that needs hewing into something more to my liking, another picture perhaps, clearer wording, etc., whereupon I'll post it up to another forum to see if it'll gain traction by way of hitcount or direct reply, and that's all it is I guess, save that the post has to look short, has to be me from a mile away, and has to meet a certain benchmark too...", whereupon the goblin just asked "...if you go through a gallery, bet you can tell which artist you come across, why, because they hold to their way of painting, whereas if you write like everyone else they like everyone else is all that it'll ever be...", in fact, the goblin's numbering the posts was either an accident or was there to indicate thread page/number of posts/hitcount)

repost from elsewhere

"...so the passion just comes to its climax each time, and then I'm stuck back in my reality once more..." ventured the goblin to the muse over the coffee table in his usual bistro now done up in christmas style now, continuing "...so I am no longer sure what really gives me the most pleasure here, oh yes, I have those needs, like everyone else has, which can be relieved by indulging myself, yet they only seem to return me back to myself afterwards and always at a price too...", somehow to the goblin it was the same for drink, as it was for food, and for those computer games too, in fact for whatever then just everything returned one, but the muse just looked back at the goblin till, after a while, she opened up her empty hands to him saying "...well now, that does rather betray your age here goblin, I mean, if you really do understand at this point that "everything returns you to yourself afterwards", then simply you've swapped your previous delusions for your present day disillusions, which admittedly is progress all the same...", and, although the goblin could follow her logic clearly, he could never quite tell if she wasn't actually laughing at him too

http://i462.photobucket.com/albums/qq344/wayfaringstranger420/the_confessions.jpg">

fleamailman

Quote from: "kiebers"
Quote from: "IRISH KAM"Ive only ever seen one member reply to the Flea. And that was to Rip him for reposting.

Go back to page one.

("...to see if your thread is working just keep an eye on the hitcount..." smiled the goblin who was often alone in his posting then sighing "...nobody reads my posts but it's always a somebody who replies...", in fact, the goblin only had to post from time to time, explaining "...it's easy in the long run, the question is just whether it's your nature...")

repost from elsewhere

the goblin didn't drink, or more truthfully he had shared a glass of white wine occasionally, feeling too, that his brain needed saving for the future, a flawed logic he suspected since it somewhat depended upon an assumption of a tomorrow that might not be, yet most people did die with much of their potential left unused and with their money still in the bank, saying "...yes, I am poor though not because of what I actually possess, more because I don't know how long I'll need it for, so one carries this responsibility for one's future by holding back and saving on..." and the longer the goblin anticipated his life to be simply the poorer one became by it, somehow that line old young is old long just seemed apt here, saying "...no only in my childhood did I ever live for today, so the me now is one that lives projected into the future, ah but at least that's better than the me who lives in the past I suppose..."

http://www.writerscafe.org/uploads/rte/9046b5c300d9bd9f2252a1826c019c55.jpg">

IRISH KAM

LIBERALISM IS MORE DANGEROUS THAN TERRORISM ! ( KAM )

fleamailman

Quote from: "IRISH KAM"Sup FORESKIN ?

("...could be worse..." replied the goblin trying to think up a smart answer then realizing it would be inappropriate under the circumstances)

repost from elsewhere

the goblin showed up after a while it seems, saying "...I was a real man of action once, where today that sexual-contract seems to have both consequences and obligations that I can no longer afford of myself now, no not that I don't still recognize their beauty still, those curves of form, and my physical attraction towards them too, just that I value my independence more than I did back then...", in fact, the goblin was married but something inside him knew that if it were otherwise, he would not sign that sexual-contract ever again

http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h189/miss_penny_dreadful/erwin_small.jpg">

fleamailman

repost from elsewhere, why one should think on forumland level and not mere forum

QuoteThis thread is a puff of wind. I could exile it at the click of a mouse.

"...yes admin you could indeed, but then again that could that just happen anyway, where as in dailylife you can keep things alive but you can't keep alive forever, thus you can't guarantee this thread here or these posts now, for forumland offers no permanence to anything whatsoever and however many times I reposts these posts across its surface too, it all ends at some point where at best simply you threaten a dying man with a quicker death, a mere reprieve from what was just fate anyway..." replied the goblin who always advised posters to save their posts beforehand, adding "...no there's a tally here, deleted or otherwise, one that would just remain what it was at the time regardless, simply that tally being what have you posted for the duration that you have been here where if one hadn't backed up one's posts prior to their loss, too bad but nothing more than that though...", in fact, when the goblin had originally said what one's posts either condemns of condoles one's efforts, he hadn't meant it as how others saw one, nor to the success to the thread neither, nor any other individuality for that matter, no  he meant his journey of self was simply this tally each time, just the progress of one's ability regardless where those locks or bans or deletions occurred for they were merely an after the fact externald, yet at the end of one's time one still knew where one stood upon one's journey to self being my meaning of that one's posts either condemn or condoles one's effort here comment there

http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l18/fleamailman/TheJourneybyMichaRainerPali-1.jpg">

fleamailman

Quote from: "Fashionista"Hello felamailman. ac_hithere

"...and nice to meet you too..." replied the goblin most cautiously indeed, not really cutting it as a troll though, feeling that flaming like that only put one into a box so to speak, one of met expectations perhaps, something forced as it were, then adding "...not a bad forum if I may say so now, where if you keep me company I'll keep this thread going where it is then...", the day was somewhat dull again, while outside the low cloud hid the sun to good effect where if not good in itself it did keep out the deep cold at night, then smiling "...I've met most of the others here before, not sure what they want from their posts though I mean those years pass and what have they have to show for it, how about you now, so what do you want for your being here..." and with that the goblin eyed through his posts to hew one amongst them more into something to his liking, but that was just the goblin for you, no he never wrote without reason to, time was of the essence still, as was both the effort and all the hewing too, but in the end only the inner result upon one's ability to produce made this process in itself meaningful really

http://www.writerscafe.org/uploads/rte/b3a67e393614e51f96e701025034a59d.jpg">

fleamailman

repost from elsewhere

QuoteI don't know how to post in the way you are writing.

"...think of a victorian journal then, or one of those musical jam sessions, where you either join in the topic directly or contributes something you feel others would appreciate now, or even something you feel should be related anyway, where adding pictures, writing in third person, or anything else for that matter is just optional here..." mentioned the goblin again, continuing "...with me, it's three goals always, "a writer's way with words", "an illustrator's eye" and "an internet-self", so I just choose words, add pictures, and mold a persona of myself here, nothing to it really but very rewarding though...", at which point the goblin would then look at the text and wonder which picture it resembled now, something which if anything had actually grown harder, not easier, over these years now

http://i566.photobucket.com/albums/ss110/xxfire_angelsxx/Starcatcher_by_Eredel.jpg">

fleamailman

repost from elsewhere, the "what are things that you should be allowed to kill people for?

"...perhaps those who didn't believe that the end was coming deserve to die by that arrogance therein..." ventured the goblin reflecting upon the turn for the worse in the economic collapse today, with its growing unrest, coupled with the ongoing climatic change, and that spectre of war still, adding "...in other words those who think that things still are as they were then, those who simply look the other way each time, or distract themselves with petty games, or preoccupy themselves with the rat race instead, just those who blindly think that their government will somehow save them, or worse, those who try god to the hilt by becoming unquestioning sheep, yes those types for sure, for these are not the generous times of yesterday anymore, ah no, now more than ever one is on one's own to witness whatever comes next...", in fact, the goblin didn't know if he deserved to live neither but while he lived he would try to be worthy of that privilege perhaps

http://www.writerscafe.org/uploads/rte/87ba312c259b7f297c304adb30b38fa6.jpg">

Wambo Rong

Wambo Rong

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview