Replies: 8492
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 02:06:59 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

oh how I hate editing post so join me at it then

Started by fleamailman, November 21, 2016, 02:12:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

fleamailman

("...just editing post here..." went the goblin)

repost from elsewhere

"...who knows..." said the goblin, so this was the livewriter's paradox then, that the goblin needed readers to please to write well but taken to an extreme the goblin would compromise himself by pleasing too much those same readers he was trying to please anyway

http://i146.photobucket.com/albums/r269/sailleseeker/Gonzales1-Rebirth.jpg">

fleamailman

Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"wot ??

("...aren't you supposed to be brawling with caskur still..." inquired the goblin not minding though, adding "...naah, trolling is ok short term but it kind of stunts the posts in the end plus it means that one is ever dependent upon a target, so I'm not a toll here..." and with that the goblin posted something else now, adding "...troll me or chat with me, up to you now...")

repost from elsewhere

the goblin lets the post write itself, where often he feared that if he didn't let it, it wouldn't then, so the simple fact of switching off the distractions, first those obvious ones, and then slowly recognizing those others too as switching them off as well, had become an objective in itself here, in fact the bistro was better than his home in this way, yes there was both noise, people, and clutter still, but they were not his concern here, just they, like the rest of it, were happening around him and not to him so to speak, then suddenly, he voiced aloud to himself something looking at the slot, saying "...this life will always find those tokens of value for one if one doesn't recognize true value for oneself...", so the other heads in the bistro would turn towards him for a brief moment, before they too, dismissed his utterance as yet another distraction to them now

http://images.smh.com.au/2010/02/12/1115565/Vienna-Coffee-House.jpg">

GORDY GAMBINO

RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

kiebers

Quote from: "fleamailman"
("...aren't you supposed to be brawling with caskur still..." inquired the goblin not minding though, adding "...naah, trolling is ok short term but it kind of stunts the posts in the end plus it means that one is ever dependent upon a target, so I'm not a toll here..." and with that the goblin posted something else now, adding "...troll me or chat with me, up to you now...")

repost from elsewhere

the goblin lets the post write itself, where often he feared that if he didn't let it, it wouldn't then, so the simple fact of switching off the distractions, first those obvious ones, and then slowly recognizing those others too as switching them off as well, had become an objective in itself here, in fact the bistro was better than his home in this way, yes there was both noise, people, and clutter still, but they were not his concern here, just they, like the rest of it, were happening around him and not to him so to speak, then suddenly, he voiced aloud to himself something looking at the slot, saying "...this life will always find those tokens of value for one if one doesn't recognize true value for oneself...", so the other heads in the bistro would turn towards him for a brief moment, before they too, dismissed his utterance as yet another distraction to them now

http://images.smh.com.au/2010/02/12/1115565/Vienna-Coffee-House.jpg">

I find I am quite enjoying your writing. Thank you.
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

fleamailman

Quote from: "kiebers"I find I am quite enjoying your writing. Thank you.

("...all that is write is the result of having someone engage in their conversations, so without you there might not be a me here..." smiled the goblin thankful for the company, then adding "...yes I defend myself where need be, yet take no pleasure in brawling like the others do...")

repost from elsewhere

and with that goblin felt he was amongst friends now, saying "...I will go slowly on your forum humans, it's just that always try to make my posts somewhat inconspicuous, drab, and above all without the slightest intention of seeming to come across as utterly attention seeking in some way...", and with that the lie detector exploded, whereupon the goblin just added "...well yes, it's just that to date, I've have not been very good at it..."

http://pa1.narvii.com/5611/c8b57b46e3686192b4443811aabe8b43d7930599_hq.gif">

kiebers

I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Yeah Right

Quote from: "kiebers"
I find I am quite enjoying your writing. Thank you.

Same here.

Flea, if you don't mind my asking, why did you choose a goblin as your narrator?

fleamailman

Quote from: "Yeah Right"
Quote from: "kiebers"I find I am quite enjoying your writing. Thank you.
Same here. Flea, if you don't mind my asking, why did you choose a goblin as your narrator?

"...because when I wrote in third person after awhile I felt that was the nearest thing to my nature inside, a very different me to the dithering old man in the mirror there, no he's not me on the inside..." smiled the goblin then adding "...also using a persona is a livewriter's trick towards readership and in getting oneself known too I guess...", whereupon the goblin then struck upon an idea to help Yeah Right understand better, saying "...trust me a second, just close your eyes and recall those usernames you've come across today, how many, you don't really remember do you, why, because your mind is not wired like that is it...", at which point the goblin slowly raised a lone finger, asking again "...and how many goblins did you meet today I wonder..." for the mind remembered things better than it did abstracts is what he meant

http://www.writerscafe.org/uploads/rte/3df94eda1c6acfea03a86533b3e6db74.jpg">

kiebers

fleamailman

("...how about you then, have you tried writing in third to see how you write..." smiled the goblin not sure he be believed by some who hadn't been there)

repost from elsewhere, the "writing about writing about writing" thread

Quoteand with that the goblin showed, read through the posts and felt he was onto something, saying "...on forumland the choice is a simple one, that of either becoming an anonymous peter pan, or of being some known wendy, where wendy grows old that is..."
But my dear friend, isn't growing old growing at least?

"...a friend I am, yet I see you've been talking to goblins again, steady now, bad idea, they're not to be trusted you know, but, whereas in dailylife one has no choice about it, on forumland one has that choice, so for me, I'd like to grow something other than simply old..." replied the goblin, adding "...and since nothing here can be proved at all, what is the point, and where is the need, of one's dailylife mask now, one's mask by fate perhaps, but a mask all the same...", the goblin guessed that any self portrayal was unlikely to be as objectively honest as perhaps how others around him would see him, so that just saved the goblin from drawing the line about himself, by having no line at all, observing "...it's quite simple, an ageless faceless goblin on forumland, masks an old man in his dailylife, who in turn masks an ageless faceless goblin within him again, so now, do you judge something either by its appearance or by its contents where perhaps the truth is that they are the two sides of the same coin here..."

http://www.writerscafe.org/uploads/rte/064c32f5f79b0d9adcdb7834700f9211.jpg">

kiebers

Perhaps appearance is, for some, a necessary side of the coin...I find the content to be the measure for consideration. The appearance may change but the content remains. A true coin of the realm......

GORDY GAMBINO

RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

kiebers

Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"Another crazy motherfucker

I kind of hope you are talking about me. I have been called a crazy motherfucker before. LOL But lets face it Gordy...on the crazy motherfucker scale.....you have me beat... ac_drinks

fleamailman

Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"Another crazy motherfucker

("...wrong thread Gordy, second time today too..." went the goblin suspecting Gordy was forgetting which thread he was posting on again, saying "...well yes troll threads do all look the same don't they...")

repost from elsewhere

the goblin just reminded himself of something, saying "...perhaps people who don't reflect are like vampires then, ever dependent on the blood of others to sustain themselves, but I deep within myself then want to produce blood, where posts are the lifeblood of a forum as if proving one's own reflection to oneself at least..." and with that in mind then, the goblin posted ever on as ever

http://i263.photobucket.com/albums/ii149/andress_88/_like_suicide_in_september_by_lithp.jpg">

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview